Hey Sup Forums

hey Sup Forums
My only true friends and family.
Tomorrow I have my driving exam and I'm stressed and scared as shit.
Help me

Look every 5 seconds at the mirrors , signal when you switch lane , drive on the right side of the road and jerk off the instructor for extra points

just stop being stressed faggot
if you fail you just try again like everyone else

how does someone stop being worried ?

why stress? either youll pass or fail. no big deal. if you fail use the information you gained to pass next time. the person doing your exam will outline your mistakes.

not super stressful. driving should be more stressful than proving you can drive unless you cant. if you cant then you need to pratice before the test.
use little tips like turn on your turning signal right before you start to depress the break.

dont look forward at all when they tell you to back up

use signals while parking.

always come to a complete stop.

I literally failed 4 times and then called it quits.

why worry? driving is the equivalent of learning to ride a bicycle. It takes a little practice initially but soon you'll be driving around without even thinking about it. And like said, why even stress out about something you can take again if you fail?

Not passing a fucking driving exam is the most beta thing there is. If sou fail, dont consider yourself a man anymore.

so you are a neet now? you know you can try more right? or maybe practice driving until you are comfortable?

Always imagine the very worst that could happen realistically. You could fail. What then? Do you have to commit sudoku to restore family honour? I dont think so. DonĀ“t be stressed, friend. just remember what you learned.

>turn on your turning signal right before you start to depress the break
Could you explain this ?

Driving schools, what are they?

Driving is not intuitive. If not confident, get trained and not in some back field by Uncle Dad.

i took it twice. once so i could learn and fuck up all the fuck i wanted, and the second time so i could be prepared for it and ace it right away. dont feel bad if you fail it once, lots of people do.

just remember you dont have to think and act as quickly as you think you do. take your time to make choices and do things right.

C'mon man. Try again

Smoke weed the night before. Indica. Helps with anxiety

IN ORDER FOR YOU TO EXIST EVERYONE SINGLE ONE OF YOUR ANCESTORS HAD TO FUCK EVEN WHEN WE WERE STILL MUTANT MONKEY FISH FROGS ON TOP OF THAT THE TRILLIONS OF MUTANT MONKEY FISH FROG BABY GRAVY HAD TO JUST THE SPECIFIC ONES IN ORDER FOR YOU TO EXIST ON TOP OF THIS YOUR MOTHERS MUTANT MONKEY FISH ANCESTORS HAD TO ALSO BE JUST RIGHT, THE CHANCES OF YOU EXISTING OP ARE 1 in INFINITY

and So everyone else.
that's actually a good advice.
Here it's kinda different. You have to pass 3 different exams. I passed the first, failed the second then passed it on the second try, now this is the last one.

OP; shit happens. I failed my exam the first time as well.
Just remember to:
-check your mirrors/speed
-show confidence in what you're doing/understand what's going on at all times
-Small mistakes (e.g. forgetting about the blinker) don't mean too much - Just try not to kill someone and you'll be fine.
Good luck, bro!

good luck user

-failed my car driving exam the first time and then barely got it
-tried to get a truck driving license because i thought i needed it to become a paramedic, failed three times and never tried again (went successfully to uni after this)
-now getting my motorcycle license and have exam in mid august

whatever happens tomorrow, you will be good

its a good habit to get into. it helps turning on your turning signal become muscle memory if you just always associate it with breaking when you turn.

also it guarantees that you are not one of those people that turns on their turning signal as they are already physically turning.

thank you Sup Forumsrothers

I don't understand the concept, sorry man English isn't my first language, or second... or third for the matter

I don't need a car. I live in a big city. Work full time. Only did started doing it just in case but eventually said fuck it.

im trying to say that you should get into the habit of turning your turning signal on at roughly the same time you think you should start pressing the breaks to turn safely. that way everyone will have a reasonable amount of time to see your signal and know you are turning unless you drive like a maniac and slam the breaks all the time.

oh now I get it. Thanks man I'll remember that

no problem. dont want you to end up like the subhumans who never use a turning signal.