So apparently being homophobic is a mental illness who else thinks it should be the other way around

So apparently being homophobic is a mental illness who else thinks it should be the other way around

Other urls found in this thread:

physicsoflife.pl/dict/calhoun's_experiment.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It looks like you suffer from it user :( get help

Being a Trump supporter is a mental illness to, so what's your point?

Being homophobic is pretty crazy. Seriously, why does what other people do bother you? Being gay doesn't hurt anyone, so it can't be an illness. Being homophobic hurts the person suffering from it most of all, because it fucks with their ability to be happy. It becomes a mental illness when it interferes with regular functioning.

T.cuck

Your fucking retarded OP. How the fuck does someone being gay affect you so much that you think its a mental illness. Is it cause your a christian? Jesus they should have called child protective services on your parents. So either your a christian retard or 12 year old detected hopefully 12 year old maybe you'll grow out of being an autistic fuck.

>Being gay doesn't hurt anyone, so it can't be an illness.

Nice meme, but this doesn't hold up to scrutiny when Christian bakeries are being sued, shut down, and targeted by social media hate mobs because they didn't want to bake a dildo-themed wedding cake for Adam & Steve.

If you give those fuckers an inch, they will demand a mile.

Is this bait? Being homosexual decreases population. Being homosexual increases the risk of AIDS. Regardless, I do believe homophobia is uncalled for. I don't approve of homosex, but I respect it.

Demanding social conformity is as civilized as it gets.

It sounds ridiculous but shit like this is why we got anywhere.

But how does it bother you? That's what we're getting at. It doesn't fucking bother you so why does it matter?

History proves time again that the pendulum does swing, as they say. Give it time and the day will come when homosexuality is once again considered the mental illness it is and homophobia will be accepted as a healthy, normal reaction to it (which is as it should be.)

Hitler demanded social conformity.

Mao demanded social conformity.

Stalin demanded (and enforced) social conformity.

>Look where it got them.

>Fuck faggots in the eye!

>Being homosexual decreases population
So you'd rather those people have sex with women just to impregnate them and then live in miserable solitude? Imagine you were expected to touch something you thought was gross because it was your social duty. Does that seem fair to you?

>Being homosexual increases the risk of AIDS.
Wrong. AIDs is the result of risky sex between any two people, no matter what their sex. You believe this because of the 80's when sex education was retarded in your country and thousands of men and women contracted AIDs by not using condoms.

Sorry I meant to reply to

fuck. fuck it, you guys know what I mean.

I'm a faggot and I know being gay is a mental illness, it's just more common this years.

Anal lover spotted
You couldnt even get your own suicide right, could you?
>muh feelings
>HATE speech
>delet dis

The fact you think its gross is unnatural and must be treated with medicine and psychiatric help because a male is designed to a female and vice versa.

Soooooo..... Mental illnesses are homophobic?

Get your autism checked tardlinger.
They are referring to homophobia having a bad emotional impact on people that suffer the consequences of it, ie people getting bullied and stuff.

I agree op, being a homo is truly disgusting.
especially lesbians, which dont exist and simply want attention.

Wow, civilizations that failed also did that!

You're wrong!
lol!!!
k

>So you'd rather those people have sex with women just to impregnate them and then live in miserable solitude? Imagine you were expected to touch something you thought was gross because it was your social duty. Does that seem fair to you?

If they find women gross, they are ill. It's biology dude, you can't just find women gross as normal, healthy man. It's nature, you can't fight with that or esles we will all die as humanity. Read that. Especially 3rd Calhoun's conclusion.
physicsoflife.pl/dict/calhoun's_experiment.html