Daily reminder that if you're playing Pokemon Go and able to remember names, but not trans pronouns, you're a shitlord

Daily reminder that if you're playing Pokemon Go and able to remember names, but not trans pronouns, you're a shitlord.

Pokemon Go is harmful to trans people and if you're playing it you're literally the problem

I can remember all the trans pronouns, the difference is that I don't give a shit about them.

I give a serious shit about aegislash though, he's my bro.

So you'd rather go hunting for imaginary monsters instead of helping trans people?

Wow...just....wow

Go back to tumblr you cock punch

So you'd rather bitch about anything and everything instead of carrying on with your day?
I'm used to people being men or women and said men/women knowing that they are men/women. You want to be different fine, go ahead. Just stop shoving it down my throat

Nice bait, dude

Spread this to tumblr. They will take the bait 100%

some things are just more important than your shitty identity. kys faggot

so how many times are we going to see this on the coming weeks?

I know this is a troll because I've seen it a thousand times but I have to say Trans people are delusional if they think they are important enough to waste grey matter remembering their half lolotrainkin half Walmart gift card made up gender.

It's sorta like when your kids like "Today I'm a power ranger" and you just smile and go "whatever you want dude." And it won't ever matter. Live your life, be who you want to be, but make no mistake, I barely care about regular people, let alone attention seeking snowflakes. You ain't special.

You can remember hundreds of Pokémon names

...but somehow, my Digimon and it's Digivolutions are too complicated?

Uh, yeah, I don't know any trans people and my chances of meeting one are extremely slim since they are a tiny fraction of a percent of the population.

Then again I haven't met an aegislash either, but that is only a matter of time.

Dubs speak truth. Be who you want to be, but don't mistake acceptance for a fuck to give.

how is Pokemon Go harmful at all?????

Literally kill yourself
This isn't bait this is serious. The fact that people are taking a fucking stupid game more seriously than trans issues is sickening.

It's actually better if people learn about proper pronouns ok thanks

Enough to make you shits change your mind

Shitty troll.
People remember pokemon names because a pikachu is a pikachu.
Remembering someone's pronouns and snowflake identity would be the equivalent of remembering each pikachu's details if they started saying "squirtle" or "bbbbbbulbaaaa".

Most "trans" people are degenerate, get HRT and surgery and I'll treat you like a woman because I'd believe someone who chopped their dick off to live a certain way.

>Helping trans people
>call them the correct pronoun

It could be Pokemon or maybe it could be that I really don't give a shit.

>Enough to make you change your minds

Oh man, you're in for a loooooooooong year.

You don't know any trans people because you're too busy wasting your time on a dumb game than learning about real issues like murders of trans people.

Actually acceptance does mean you care about someone and you're willing to do anything you can to help.

It's taking attention away from real issues

>Comparing remembering 3 pronouns, that are subject to change, for 7 billion people to remembering a few hundred names that wont change.

This comic is legitimately made by an anti-trans person making a strawman for normies to attack.

It's easy to remember descriptions of trans people.... "mentally ill". See?

I dont mind if you go by He or she. I dont give a shit. But dont ask me to call you schlee or schlerr or demihim demiher. Fuck off with that fake attention seeking shit.

What's that meme?

A charmander isn't going "squirtle, squirtle"?

I do know all the pronouns.
There's male and female
Now fuck off and let me catch poliwag you faggot

There's more of a chance that I'll talk to a sableye in real life than talking to a mentally ill fucker like you

Changing once is fine for me. Its when you want to be something thats not him or her, OR when you want to flicker between the two. It doesnt work that way.

The plight of trans people is very real, but let me re-assert that trans people are extremely, and I can't really stress this enough, extremely over-represented in media and the internet.

They don't need my help. They have more help percentage-wise than any other group to ever exist.

just call me.......Dovahkin

It's not taking attention away from real issues it's helping people escape from the issues for a minute and letting them enjoy themselves.

Poor attempt at bait.. Even though it's still going to work.

250 replies later.

>It's actually better if people learn about proper pronouns ok thanks
>gonna need a bigger b8.jpg

Have you thought about the fact that people give two shits about the game?
The fact that you think calling yourself something other than what you are will change anything is sickening because you're delusional

>It's taking attention away from real issues
Oh god thats such a juicy bit of bait I really want to go at it.

digivolve into champions. DI GEE MON DIGITAL MONSTER DIGIMON ARE THE CHAMPIONS

I think both of them are super fucking gay.

It's funny because everyone that plays Pokemon is a ladyboy anyways.

Shut Xe fuck up

You can go fuck yourself because no one will because you're a transphobic bigot.

That's the least you could fucking do.

I'll keep posting until everyone on this site isn't a bigot

You're big

Shitty bait

Mentally ill.

How the fuck am I supposed to magically know what the hell to god damn call you?

You're all "its" to me now.

Obv k thx bye

Because pikachu doesn't go "squirtle squirtle" you dipshit

You SJW's crack me the fuck up when you don't realize the fucking glorious irony when you call everyone who doesn't agree with you a bigot

>till everyone on this site isnt a bigot
You should try something easier, like convincing westboro baptist church.

Famous movie quote from movie about famous man who dresses to look completely black:
>You're an obese man.

Actually we don't get enough. The only media attention we get is when a trans person gets killed

Exactly! You just proved my point. You said escape meaning you don't want to pay attention to trans issues.

It's true. The pronouns you learn the less bigoted you become

Because you don't have any more arguments ;)

Sexuality =\= Gender Identity

I'd say it's better to learn a skill than someone's pronoun. But that's just me.

>This is what we feel like when you special snowflakes make up hundreds literally fucking hundreds of pronouns that nobody can fucking remember.
Have you ever seen a Bulbasaur shout "Pika pi" fggt?

You sound like you have a lot of friends

This post right here
>Prof that trans people are fucking actully retarded
Take a puzzle with all tabs and slots clearly marked
Tab A Slot A
Tab B slot B
Now some one takes the puzzle puts slot A and Tab a together
Very good not a fucking brain deficient retard
Now next person slams Tab A and slot B together
you ask them why did you do that
"because I don't feel like tab A should go in slot A"
Congratulations you've found your retard.

I'm sick and tiered of this liberal SJW crap of not calling things how they are.
Call retards retarded to their face, sure it might hurt their feeling but you're helping them. The first part of overcoming a illness is knowing you have it.

Call a Fat fuck a fucking fat fuck
You are saving their life, there are about 29 illness's that come from being a fat fuck.

Call a faggot trany a retard, because they are fucking retarded.

Call a feminist a useless bitch because they are useless and whats wrong with USA.

>Acceptance doesn't mean you care about something

You're right because I don't. Like I said I barely care about normal people, let alone people who so desperately need attention they'll make up a gender

helping trans people would be getting them to accept their own body instead of encouraging their desire to mutilate it.

Oh wait I misread that, no acceptance and a fuck to give are not the same. I accept it so you'll shut up and go on somewhere

except pokeman are real. I can catch them with my phone.

MENTALLY ILL

The fuck does that mean?
I'm not mentally ill. I'm actually healthier for being trans.

It's obvious it's like how you see a woman down the street and you think she's a woman!

Everyone will agree with me soon

>It's true. The pronouns you learn the less bigoted you become
while that may be true in a way, i could care less about transgendered idiots and call them as i see them.
>inb4 b8
called this an hour ago

How is it harmful?
You don't choose a gender, you choose a character.

Bait weaker than Cosby's date after a drink.

>The only media attention we get is when a trans person gets killed

What the fuck you can't even be serious. We just had a nationwide debate about letting .3% of the population into various bathrooms and all that entails.

You tell me a .3% group that gets nationwide media coverage consistently, is all over the internet, and has costly specialized medical procedures made just for them.

I cant remember pronouns because fucking Charmanders dont go "Squirtle, Squirtle!"

Fun fact: "They" pronoun is objectively the best option, always.

-It has been grammatically correct to use "They" as a singular since the 1400's

-It ignores all issues to do with gender

-It cuts out needless filler and conjugation in every day life

-Using the plural for singular is a sign of polite respect in many languages including English

-Anyone arguing that "They" doesn't represent their special snowflake status is just pushing for attention

-Anyone not using "They" to avoid dealing with special snowflake bullshit is asking to be annoyed

They, Them, Their, Themselves all solved the gendered pronoun problem simply and elegantly 600 years ago. Stop bitching.

No one cares, faggot.

Jesus Christ tumblr, get out

>Everyone will agree with me soon

FAGGOT
A
G
G
O
T

(you)

>i could care less
How much less could you care?

Old ass shit tier bait, with several faggots trying to be original by quoting the original meme

The problem with mentally ill people is that they don't KNOW they are mentally ill. You probably actually BELIEVE that you're some other gender than what you were born as.... see what I mean? you're batshit crazy!

I will call you buy your physical gender not the one you feel like you are in your head.

Yeah because charmanders don't go "squirtle squirt" you fucking nigger.

its DOVAHKIIN, not DOVAHKIN, you CISSEXIST TRANSPHOBIC SHITLORD GOD LEAVE MY SAFESPACE NOW

How about we talk about people killing other people instead of trying to zero in on some subgroup of people? Maybe then I'd be willing to give a fuck and until then I'm not going to care about some tiny portion of the 1st world.

What about all those poor women that were raped? Why don't they deserve your attention? What about starving children? Who's going to care about them? What about unemployment? Why not talk about making jobs? Why is child abuse not on the forefront of your social justice crusade?

(me)
I beat you to it

Maximum bait

Nobody cares about your names for mental disorders

>Actually we don't get enough. The only media attention we get is when a trans person gets killed

Thats the only time you mentally ill mutants are worth talking about...when you're taken out of the gene pool.

>helping trans people
Considering it's all just mental disorders and it's become wrong to think of it that way, there is not helping these people

ooh math problems. not my forte, but here we go.

consider the following:
if johnny has 2 fucks and throws 1.5 fucks out of the window. How many fucks does johnny now hold?

If you look like a she your a she if you look like a he your a he, it's not rocket science. It's like if you saw two different pikachu evolutions and said there is a third one that can look like either of them, it makes no fucking sense, just call it whatever it looks like

I'd rather hunt imaginary monsters than helping real monsters

kys freak

OP Your family never gave you the attention you asked for and you came here to get more of it?

I would only accept this as a common practice in a place with inordinate amounts of trans people. When you are part of a tiny minority you shouldn't expect the world to bend to you.

>healthier for being trans
>topfuckingkek

>I'm not mentally ill. I'm actually healthier for being trans.

You are mentally ill also known as a fucking retard
You're fucking so retarded you think you're not.

Mental illness.

OP's dad gave em TOO much attention... in the bum... and now OP is buttfrustrated.

haha epick troll good job

How to fix all trans people issues:
>unisex bathrooms as a standard or just have those single restrooms that anyone could go into
>call everyone 'they'
>don't be an asshole and mind your fucking business

i meant no offense, madame. i offer thee good tidings and gifts of weed and ricin powder. also this wonderful still image of the round earth. if be ye not grateful of mine gifts then have at thee, fiend!

*Slow clap* Couldn't have tied it up any neater myself, and I'm an English major.