Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

anyone here managed to quit smoking?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ikaRLPnvoMQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My answer is the same as the last several times this thread was made.

Yeah 2 months ago

Yes. Took up a sport. Hard to breathe and smoke too.

fuckin stop creating this thread faggot
aint got no time for ops like you are

Quit drinking and tobacco when I started smoking weed. Try that.

I switched to vaping 6 months ago.
I've been smoking 2 packs a day for 10 years and have already seen a massive improvement to my health in half a year.

I'd definitely recommend vaping as a first step to stopping.

>implying he actually cares about responses

>recommending becoming homosexual
kys
also checked

I'd rather smell like appletini than death.

What improvements have you seen health wise?

Smoked for 15yrs. Started vaping for 6months then quit.

Not out of breath after walking up a slight slope for a few minutes. Also no coughing anymore.
Recovered taste of smell, food actually tastes better now.
My gums are better and aren't receding anymore.

And I've actually lost 15kg, instead of gaining it.

All in all great results.

Not that guy but when I smoked I'd always have bit of cough and sorta like phlegm stuck in throat. Completely gone now I started vaping.

Ive heard ppl get x-rays and their lungs look just like non smokers too.

Oh yeah I also got my smell back and now realise smokers stink like shit.

Yup to the first part, haven't had an x-ray yet though.

firts u need wanted
and change ur habbits a few friends and per day u ill going smoke less this works in me u can try

I don't know about him but when I smoked I always wheezed and coughed and when I quit that finally went away

>tfw sounding like a whistle when I breathed

Non English speaking bitch ass detected

>tfw quit and teeth hurt like hell

they never hurt when I smoked and now they throb and its been months

After some time it's just not fun anymore the fucking washing skin looks like shit for me the best motivation hell I have been smoking for 3 years now 5 months clean tbh I don't feel any better

I went cold turkey from 25 a day. I drink a six pack of coke a day now instead. I think it's a good tradeoff.

wheezing coughing and whistle impersonator here, the quit will happen one day my friend.

>OP is Cancer
>OP will get Cancer

U wot m8? The washing skin?

Isn't that wheezing whistle sound embarrassing? It drove me crazy man and that cough is horrible too

>tfw when answered this serious before

Fuck you, i opened up to you

Go to a dentist you mong.

So the nerves are actually getting stimulated now and blood flows through your gums?
Not sure whether the pain is a good, or a bad sign.

Copd detected

Yea, I managed to quit. I did it 5 minutes ago.

40 a day. I wake up myself with whistiling sounds and in 5 seconds after I stand up I light up a cigarette. 2-3 cigarretes on breaks (jobbie) every hour or two and when I have free time I smoke up to 25 more

Are you me?

is the whistling way worse in the morning? It's so loud and hard to breathe when I first get up

That makes no sense

You chose to start, you chose to get addicted, you chose to burn money, you chose to have a shorter average life span.
Why did you change your mind ?

Can't afford dentist I've had to pull my own teeth out twice before

>whistle impersonator

Lold

mornings are pathetic. All of my smoking friends quit thanks to these pills. You take these pills for 3 days & smoking and the 4th day you just take the pills for another month. Everyone succeed but I failed. Gonna try one more time in a week. But hey I did failed although first time in my life I havent' smoked in a month. Fascinating. You feel like an good scent angel. But then the tar attraction comes up

Yeah the mornings for me are ridiculous, I can't even talk without whistling until I've been up for 2 hours

I am completely on the same level as this.
>chest pains
>can't breathe most of the time
>gotten asthma from my smoking
>still continue smoking.

Just over 2 years now.

Smoked about 10 a day for 5 years.

same here my friend.

I started vaping after getting off smoking a pack a day. Anyone who vapes not coming off cigarettes is cringe.

Not other user but yes, it is always worst in the morning.
Sometimes I can barely breath but still end up lighting one up.

hypnotized. 100% effective 3 packs a day.

Same, I have a cigarette within being awake for 2 minutes everyday, I get up take a piss and light a smoke

This. No shit. Been smoking a pack a day for 8 years have tried to quit several times never worked. Bought a vape pen Monday and I've went 3 days without a cigarette and I really am not having any cravings for a real one at all. Just get the right mg of nicotine that you're used to.

>embarrassing

More than embarrassing, my ex gf broke up with me because I wheezed and coughed so much. She said it embarrassed her too much to go anywhere in public with me and she couldn't sleep beside me because of the whistle sound when I breathed and the phlegm cough

Very true. Thats why you have to have a S.O that smokes too.
>mine does
>we suffer and wheeze together

Even when it hurts to all hell.
>tfw was a heroin addict for 4 yrs and was able to quit cold turkey but still can't quick smoking.

How much do you both smoke? Mine smoked too but nothing close to what I smoke and she didn't wheeze or cough

Oldfag here. Me too it's been over a year. I was a pack a day smoker for 25 years. Vaping technology likely saved my life.

I smoke a pack sometimes two a day and same for them.
It depends on if we're drinking or if there are other drugs involved. I've been smoking much longer than them though, And I definitely sound like it. My lungs feel and sound like they are about to give out any moment. Its bad.

Yeah man same here its embarrassing as fuck

Feels bad, man.
The addiction is so real.
I am samefag as-
Been smoking like this(used to be worse more like 3 to 4 packs a day) for almost 13 years.
I have tried everything to quit. This is the only thing I haven't been able to walk away from. Fucking stupid.
>killing myself
>killing people around me
>still keep smoking.

s.o only been smoking 2-3 years.
defiantly also my fault.
Feels bad all around.

i heard about people losing weight, i lost like 10 pounds since i started smoking and want to gain weight. scared that i will lose even more when i stop. can anyone confirm?

At least you aren't a pack+a day AND shooting heroin.c

Shooting heroin is literally as degenerate as it gets. Cigs are small time child shit compared to that disgusting habit

>couldn't just take pills like a normal human being
>had to inject drugs to get even higher

Some people amaze me with patheticness

>shooting up

why not just take morphine or dilaudids? just pop them like everyone else instead of going full retard

Quit smoking, picked up speed... not even kidding.

For a more interesting thread come here. Best insult wins 5 dollar steam card

Nicotine is a stimulant just like speed so it's not hard to believe.... when I smoke a cig I get hyper as fuck

Yeah that parts good I guess. I feel like if I try to quit smoking I might go back to it. It's been a long time but it seems like it would be a very frequent thought. I need one of the two to calm down and slow myself.

I did that too. But pills don't compare to pure China white and thats a fact. I was prescribed a large amount of pain killers for chronic pain as it was.
Plus I enjoyed injecting, it was part of the whole process. I get lost in the muscle memory. Same reason smoking is so hard for me to stop. I like the feel of the cigarette in every way- not just the nicotine.

Nobody needs more than pills, fuck when I take pills I can hardly breathe

That sounds like a good idea to me.

Well i'm not the average joe I guess. I have freakishly bad anxiety and intruding thoughts. I can't make my mind stop racing. I have a pretty bad mood disorder that makes me incapable of being anything but wildy erratic (either sad or happy) or numb. Pills aren't enough. Pills and dope aren't enough. They made it more manageable , and cigarettes do too I just smoke way too many of them. I need a constant distraction that alters my mood in someway. I have too many racing thoughts and energy that I can't get rid of.
>I'm fucked.

GTFO

love it, get so high I shake, and music becomes fucking awesome.

youtube.com/watch?v=ikaRLPnvoMQ

I may look into that. Coke was a good thing for me for a while. Haven't been able to get any around me recently that sparks that same fire inside me. I've done speed a bit in the past but not enough to really judge it.
>the shakes when youre beyond fucked up is what I live for

the faggotry that exists here is a paradox

done alot of good coke over the years, and in all honesty if you can handle the comedowns, speed is a better rush.

Yeah but all anyone needs is maybe a 50mg morphine pill to completely fuck them up

>tfw never smoked a cig

feelsgoodman

>all anybody needs
Okay well I said it before and I will say it again. I am not on the same level with opioids and other pain killers. That is very apparent. Maybe its enough for you but its not enough for me. I don't know why. Guess I'm just really fucked.

Whats the come down like?

I am-