This album has aged like a fine wine

This album has aged like a fine wine.

I haven't listened in a long time since it really starts to drag on near the end.

i never really want to listen to the entire thing, but 30 hours, real friends and the father stretch my hands suite are fucking extraordinary

its been like 10 months u fucking muppet

Yeezus still sounds fresher than ever. Actually, it sounds way ahead of its time. Kanye peaked with Yeezus.

Fine wine ages longer than 10 months

Shame for the lyrics

how do you not like "PUT MY FIST IN HER LIKE A CIVIL RIGHTS SIGN*

I agree. It may end up being remembered as his greatest achievement.

>mfw i still cant decide whether its better than yeezus or not even though sonically theyre almost complete opposites

Yeezus has consistency, tlop has high highs and low lows (aka obvious dog shit filler)

no it didnt its average at best

NOW IF I FUCK THIS MODEL

Nathan Zed put up a playlist to listen to TLOP in the order Kanye intended to have in the beginning. It makes it better imo

the superior version desu

The thing with Kanye is that no matter how old his album is, it will still be great

>EATIN ASIAN PUSSY ALL I NEED WAS SWEET AND SOUR SAUCE
Is Kanye the greatest poet of the modern era?

The Life of Paul is garbage. All it does is stretch the album out and highlight all the sample Kanye used. Have you heard Famous on the The Life of Paul. Literal Trash.

11/10 album. Getting better each listen.

gives us what we need, it may not be what we want

Way too many features.

Fuck off with this meme

FLOP

I had an emperor's new clothes realization about Kanye; post MBDTF (which is good but no masterpiece), he's just been making shit.

Watch the Throne: Mediocre beats with nothing else.

Yeezus: Some good production here and there, but god those lyrics are fucking awful. He sounds like he's trying so hard to be artsy and edgy, comes across so poorly.

Cruel Summer: Throw away radio trash.

TLOP: Same deal as Yeezus, just without the trying to be edgy part.

Is Kanye even trying anymore?

Yeezus is his best album by far you pleb. TLOP is one of his worst.

What exactly makes Yeezus good to you? Is it eating asian pussy with sweet and sour sauce? Chief Keef singing? All the autotune wailing?

I really like the eating Asian pussy with sweet and sour sauce lyric

makes me wanna do a version of it

His best album in years.

808s > Pablo

they're all garbage

30 hours is soo good

Hurry up with my damn croissants

The lyrics were never bad, they're exactly what they were supposed to be. For the most part funny with some ye-storytelling. Bitches like you whine and we end up with J. Cole's artistically bankrupt ass. Fuck lyrics.

>Watch the Throne: Mediocre beats with nothing else.
More of a Jay project with really underrated lyrics and a thin invitation to black exceptionalism.
>Yeezus: Some good production here and there, but god those lyrics are fucking awful. He sounds like he's trying so hard to be artsy and edgy, comes across so poorly.
He did exactly what he wanted to lyrically on Yeezus. To be honest, he spits as much on it as he did on Graduation and the subject matter is not that far away from Dropout, just from a different perspective. And it's funny from track 1 to the end.
>Cruel Summer: Throw away radio trash.
It's a compilation.
>TLOP: Same deal as Yeezus, just without the trying to be edgy part.
So the lyrics are just bad? Bitch, real friends and 30 hours are on this! It's also Kanye trying to reinvent himself as a songwriter instead of just a rapper or producer, and it damn worked.

>Fuck lyrics.
Is this the most ridiculous sentiment routinely spouted on this board? Hint: The answer is yes

The faggots who spout shit about lyrics have a box that no matter how big it is will always be a stupid fucking box. Waves is proof that you don't need good lyrics to have a good song and I just don't think any of the lyrics on Yeezus were actually bad save a few awkward lines in I am a God. Hold My liquor has more lyrical depth than half of the Beatles discography, but Kanye is a hip hop artist so it's judged somewhat different, which makes a sort of sense, but not if the songs have merit outside of vague ideas of what hip hop lyrics are supposed to be like and Ye has consistently pushed hip hop to different places as a whole.

inb4
>kanye dickrider
well I guess a blowjobs better than no job

As if Bowie had great lyrics

agreed EXCEPT

no more parties in LA

he had an opportunity to cut down that endless loop of rapping

and its the only song that doesn't benefit from the extended sample, it just kills the impace of when the beat comes back in

let's be honest you could probably pick on any artist for some of their lyrics that poster is just an autistic negative little fuck

>When I park my Range Rover
>Slightly scratch your Corolla
>Okay, I smashed your Corolla
really makes u think

>I WANNA HOLD YOU HAND
> SHE LOVES YOU YEAH YEAH YEAH
> IM A CREEP, IM A LOSER
> SPORT BROTHER SPORT BROTHER SPORT BROTHER

GOAT SO DEEP SUCH ART!

well the album does sound more mature than my dark twisted fantasy, it's more like aged cheddar than anything else

>Waves is proof that you don't need good lyrics to have a good song

Waves is fucking garbage and I don't see what people see in it. TLOP has its good songs but Christ, Waves is not one of them.

is right, the insane lyrics convey Kanye's breaking point better than anything I could imagine at least.

Also it's worth mentioning that people who shit on Kanye's lyrics are almost always incredibly boring people who've never laughed out loud before.