Atheism brings nothing but degeneracy

Atheism brings nothing but degeneracy.

Prove me wrong. Protip: You can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/more-than-11000-icelanders-offer-to-house-syrian-refugees-to-help-european-crisis-10480505.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When priests fuck men, do they instantly become atheists?

No worries in a couple years Sweden is going to be an Islamic country at this rate.

>80% are atheist
I bet the other 20% are muslims

We can still enforce traditional values; we just need non-religious justifications for doing so, which isn't all that hard. The sooner the right can separate itself from religion the better in my opinion.

Invalid comparison. There are no atheist priests, so it's apples and oranges.

You cant have those values. They become malleable and can change at a whim. Sadly religion is a good way to keep things in order. Muslims are a good example of how religion WORKS in keeping values
>my gf fucking me

Almost all atheists call of diversity,homosexuality and many other sick shit.

Richard dawkins and many others do this.

Wait, they haven't converted? That's not very tolerant to their guests.

Iceland and greenland is 90% something atheist, and they are fine

Actually, quite the opposite. When you make decisions on value-based judgements, you get greater instability. Secular "values" can be determined by making non-value-based judgements made on a cost/benefit analysis are less likely to be open to interpretation or change.

They do this because of their opposition to the status quo. It's an over-reaction to the rejection of religion. There are many secularists, such as myself, that see the worth in the traditional values religion upholds.

that's cause they have no niggers

>Iceland

Didn't you heard that the citizens of iceland themselfs accepted over 30.000 muslim refugees inside their country?

It further proves my point that atheism is a social suicide.

Mainly because their populations are small and homogeneous.

Exactly.

The problem isn't atheism or christianity or whatever or buddism

The problem with society are niggers and sand niggers.

Only that

You make the claim, you provide the proof.

and spics

>There are many secularists, such as myself, that see the worth in the traditional values religion upholds.

No such thing. The majority of atheism calls for homosexual rights and rights of other degenerates.
You can hold traditional values but you are a minority in the atheist community and not the majority.
And the majority forces its beliefs on the minority.

Just as children of ultra restrictive parents lose their fucking minds in college with the first taste of freedom, so too is the world going crazy as it realizes that the idea of God is a logical fallacy

kids lose their minds in college because their mommy and daddy are paying for them to drink and skip class everyday

I wasnt defending the atheist community-- like most other people, they're largely close-minded idiots. Don't be like them. You can at least acknowledge that the enforcement of traditional values can be reasoned on an intellectual and logical basis rather than a purely religious one.

values like killing your own daughter because she had sex ?

Source, lul.
They've only taken in 600 people in total since 1956.

80% muslim more like

>Secular "values" determined by making non-value-based judgements made on a cost/benefit analysis are less likely to be open to interpretation or change.
Fixed. Damn mobile.

Not really atheists more like agnostics, no reason to believe in fairytales we can't prove and as such christianity is not very important however that doesnt mean that people necessary doesnt believe in a god.

there were only like 200 people in iceland before the refugees

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/more-than-11000-icelanders-offer-to-house-syrian-refugees-to-help-european-crisis-10480505.html

Wait a few months and there will be more.
And this is not the government that forces its citizens to accept them.
Its the citizens themselfs.

well nigs i will say this:
motherfuckers everywhere are in dire need of some real humility

Is nihilism really that bad?

then why do so many priests diddle little kids?

Nope, about 5% is. The rest is catholic, lutherans and ases.

He's meaning to say that Religion brings nothing but degeneracy. It's a very valid comparison.

>Is the belief that absolutely nothing matters bad?

Absolutely yes.

These fuckers will become doctors or scientists because the great education system there. I prefer to be rich faggot than a poor Sup Forums user.

...because...?

This guy was atheist.

You sure you want to utilize secular leaders as your opposition? Do you really want to even assert that a leader being secular has any implication on how evil they can be?

Actually, only around 15% of Swedes considers themselves Atheist. 65% are Agnostic or unsure, 10% are Christian, 5% Jew and 5% Muslim.

>Believing that nothing matters and everything you do nothing matters is bad because?

It was at its worst when those atheists dressed up like priests and molested thousands of altar boys.

That's pretty gay.
I don't really think it's gonna happen though, there's no way there's gonna be jobs for all those fucking people

He destroyed religion in albania for 40 years.

Albania then was 55% christian and 45% muslim.

Today albania is 60% muslim. Destroying religion did helped them right?

Values don't change "on a whim", they evolve over time. Why should we be stuck enforcing a value system from 2000 years ago when it is not congruent with our current value system? Just because they're old?

>ultimate freedom though

It's more of a "I finally have freedom". Once the world gets over this crap, science and logic will go to the fore front of human effort....or we'll kill ourselves off....either one

Liberalism brings degeneracy not Atheism.

Not all atheists bend over and accept a load multiculturalism in their ass.

You can't just be nihilistic, there has to be an accompanying belief as a result of that outlook. For example, absurdism.

id like to prove you wrong, but i cant :(

Religion needed a scientific accuracy reform sometime in the 1800s but that never happened, now it's so easy to refute claims from scripture it's hard to sell to educated individuals. I agree a christian society is the best one to live in to stop degeneracy even as an atheist. Where I live catholic schools turn out the biggest whores because they can't teach them dignity when they can read about/watch whoring celebrities all day long. It's not atheist's fault it's the electronic jew doing it to them.

That picture is my response. Sweden Is best country hands down

source..?