"The Jews are to blame for all of our shit"

"The Jews are to blame for all of our shit"

"The Mexicans and the Muslims are to blame for all of our shit"
You do realize it's the same crap, don't ya?...

I don't think you understand how quotes work.

Why do you feel they're to blame though.

The Jews are still to blame for all our shit

of course. that's why it's so awesome.

You give him too much credit. Trump couldn't holocaust himself out of a wet paper bag. He can't even get a good weave for fucks sake.

wish the trump would blame the jews too

Trumps daughter married a jew and converted to jewism

>implying that's a bad thing tbh la fam

It's not remotely comparable. For starters, walls are a lot cheaper to maintain than ovens.

thats the problem trump talks and talk and talks he es more like Goebbels there is no chance he would go medieval

Yeah he understands marketing and the "repeat it til they believe it" technique. He's a fly by night snake oil salesman though, everything he promises is just bullshit. He'll take the money and run the second he gets his hands on it. I'm not convinced he even wants to be president really, he just wants to be seen winning.

"The Democrats are to blame for all of our shit!"

"The Republicans are to blame for all of our shit!"

You do realize it's the same crap, don't ya OP?

i am 100% sure that jews are 100% different from mexicans and muslims... you cant be so fucking dumb that you think they are the same race?

i see 2 very correct statements in your post OP.

I do

even with loosing he will make a shitload of money in the next years

>not knowing the meaning of "all"

except hes never said anything like that.

dont allot the media to make you an idiot.

If Hitlers final solution was:

"Lets crack down on our policies and limit the amount of/stop Jews that can get into our country severely"

I'm not sure he'd be as well know honestly.

So, 70 yrs ago, if some german psycho with delusions of grandeur wanted to blame an entire ethnic group for all the crap happening in his country and destroy their lives, he's a monster.. but if some american brainless piece of shit does the same now, he's ok..

is that what your retarded 'murican asses are saying?

>"Lets crack down on our policies and limit the amount of/stop Jews that can get into our country severely"

This is exactly where Hitler started when he ran for election.

Cut to 10 years later....

Wanting to remove illegal immigrants that are probably dangerous=Mexican holocaust.

I have no problem with them. I do have a problem when they dont have proper paper work and if were just letting them in cause of white guilt.

You may have a point.

Still, illegal immigration is a problem, Trumps a cunt sure, but he's not a psychopath.

hitler did nothing wrong