Take a minute away from your Loli gay loving tranny trap breads and tell me what the fuck this is!?!?

Take a minute away from your Loli gay loving tranny trap breads and tell me what the fuck this is!?!?

Other urls found in this thread:

pomfpomf.moe/doujins/397/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

More info here. Is this what nigs think about all day? No wonder they never get anything done.

too many statistically disproportionate chances

pomfpomf.moe/doujins/397/

This fucking website sometimes....

Degenerative disc disease

Somebody should put a fried chicken and watermelon Pokemon over a deep mineshaft or tar pit.

Then this article would be true.

this is what niggers think about daily, yes

black people, on the other hand, are respectable members of the community that don't go blaming whites for all the shit they cause themselves

the distinction is important, lest you fall into unreasonable racist opinions and undermine your arguments concerning the nigger portion of the race, should you ever find yourself in a discussion regarding these matters

This is a fallacy. #black lives don't matter

Jews

30min ago a black guy tried to steal my phone while I was playing pokemon go in a park near my place. I guess that's another disproportionate statistic eh?

Lots of homeless people in this park but usually they don't bother anyone. Gym at a greenhouse in the middle of the park. Drunk guy in the way so I go behind the greenhouse and sit to fight the gym.

This younger black guy who looked homeless comes around the corner and walks a long way around where I was, however it's a dead end so I thought it was suspicious why he would loop around like that. As he loops back to where I'm sitting he speeds up and makes a fucking beeline for me. Motherfucker thought I'd be distracted by the game but I kept an eye on him the whole time.

I put my phone in my pocket and stand up. He slows down and walks past me. I asked whats up and he says he "lost his phone"... That nigger wasn't looking for shit.

They are crafty creatures

hah maybe if he responds calmly to any police that might approach him and clearly explain that he needs to reach in his pocket for identification and wait to do so until he is given permission, then there wouldn't be a problem. of course he probably thinks that freaking the fuck out and yelling about his rights being violate while making quick motions to get his id out as quickly as possible is a reasonable response, or at least will act like a snarky bitch because he dindu nuffin if confronted by police and then act surprised when they treat him like shit.

Black people are always just trying to have people feel sorry for them. As often as they possibly can

No

Fuck you

Asshole

Jewfart goat hemorrhoid