How is this not a fucking yellow

i-is his left leg okay?

Should have been red, fucking referee is bought just like the germany game

>he touched the ball first

go hang yourself you filthy fucking german

wow payet is a cunt

RIP

His career is over

Awww, it's tough when the refs aren't helping you, huh, ronny?

holy shit WTF

Terrible actor he wouldn't even be hired for a GoT episode that's to say how horrible he is.

Damn... I thought Ronaldo was acting but fuck that even hurt to my eyes...

This was intentional

I don't see anything wrong with that tackle. Ronaldo just had bad luck.

There iterally a character names
>Pepe

It's over for him
He'll likely be injured the whole summer and 1st half of season and will never be the same as before
Literally Falcao tier injury

That's what happens when you care more what ref will say about the tackle than your own legs.

Thank you based Payet

yeah how was that not a card?

>France and Argentina are White
What a surprise to see Argentina supporting a team comprised of mostly niggers.

>defending nigger tactics

The ref fucked up and didn't see it. It was a clear card.

wtf
i cringed

This is a red. He went straight for his knee from a side angle. Referee was standing right next to them too and watched the whole thing.

Of course they are, they aren't 100 percent niggers, cuckks and muslims, and are lead by a Demi-God European.

>not understanding basic rules of football

>red

Christ, how soft has football become

literally fucking red. france were the bad guys all along.

>right leg deliberately clattering into TSUUUUs knee
>later on, French player stamps on Quaresma's foot

How can you have a team that is this far superior on the pitch but STILL think you need to do stuff like this? If France lose despite themselves will this be the biggest chokejob of all time?

wtf i hate knees now

This is a really fucking dirty foul

This
Just penaldo dickriders who think everything is a conspiracy

it is a bad tackle, he went for his body first and ball second.

And let's not forget the dirty frogs stealing Iceland's chant and absolutely butchering it.

Giving someone a potentially career ending injury deliberately was always a red you dumbass.

WTF I HATE FRANCE NOW

niggers loving niggers

you got enrinched

Ronnie doesn't deserve this :(

Get new glasses, Mateusz.

both hit the ball first so they're legal, Penaldo is just a little pussy

I am now supporting Portugal.

This is not gonna end well for Portugal. Will Crynaldo have enough tears left to mourn the defeat???

> I know, I'm going to do a sideways dribble, people gonna love it
> hahaha where you going nig-
> AHHHHH MY LEG! THAT'S ISN'T FAIR, WHY WOULD YOU TRY TO GET THE BALL?!

Only a dangerous play, nothing else

Karma is bitch

>le ball first meme
not a rule

Era penal though

>it resulted in an unfortunate injury so it must be a red
Would love to see a German commit a similar challenge on penaldo just to see how ssuddenly it's not so bad
Hypocrisy and casuals: the board

2/10 face 8/10 body

huge tits in tiny bikini's are the best

Just because he happens to touch the ball first doesn't make the tackle any more legal. That's a clear yellow and I wouldn't object against a red as it's clearly an intentional attempt at harming the player. That's always been a card.

Fuck off mate, it's not a no contact sport. Something like the de Jong tackle is a red.

fuck my shit bruh 2bh familia

>American talking about casuals
loooool

of course it was

>judging intent from a single angle

It was just a lazy challenge and Ronaldo was unlucky to get injured by it. It happens all the time in sports.

Watch again Mikko, the ball is already being moved by Ronaldo away from Payet.

>barcode flag
>this topic

I love how he was just trying to play it cool and drag the ball back whilst Payet is sprinting toward him, Penaldo wanted the tackle to happen so he could dive and get a free kick.

like pottery.

it's not even that bad

Ahahahaha

Penaldo, what a huge faggot.

getting kicked in the head a bit and getting injured in the leg are not the same

yeah man. he really thrives on those dangerous half way line free kicks. always goes for them.

>It was just a lazy challenge

There's no excuse for that at the start of a game though, you have more than enough left in the tank to pull out. Or better yet, don't deliberately follow through with your right leg when your left is the one playing the ball.

>two wrongs make a right

"You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18."

jesus christ

All you red card mofos need to wise up. I could live with yellow but a crying player does not automatically mean red for the one who fouled.
Totally normal tackle.
One could call it unlucky for him, but since he's a super douche it actually is lucky.

My ligaments are dead holy shit

hell be fine

I am fully erect

He would fall over walking onto the pitch and claim a foul.

Holy shit, I hope he will be fine. I feel so bad for him, he waited his whole life to be in such a game again and then this... It hurts.

It is

Unless the rival is between the ball and the player, it's never a fault and can only consider it a dangerous play.

well atleast he went for his head. Nothing to damage there

unlike his leg

He was in the right though. If he didn't lead with his knee he'd be opening himself to harm. Blame Higuain for being a stupid nigger and continuing to run in Neuer's path when he clearly had no hope of getting the ball.

Neuer used his knee for self protection
Payet sought contact with his trailing leg, which is dangerous play
gid gud @ football rules

kek

Payet got the ball first, Neuer kneed him first then hit the ball.

It's not an excuse, it's just what it is.

It's a yellow card if the ref sees it clearly

Ronaldod tears taste delicious. Go home little boy and cry more. Portugal. Get out the vaseline, France is about to black.com you.

They were always my number Two, behind Iceland. Took you quite some time to figure it out, but better late than never.

Now I really want Portugal to win this.

i doubt anything was torn but it definitely looks like a bad hyper extension. gonna be sore for a bit

Goalies don't have special rules that allow for dangerous play. Neuer should've gotten a red for that but the refs are fucking pussies when it comes to throwing out, or even carding, goalies.

>a 3rd place in groups team who made it to a final is getting fucking blown the fuck out

good

France will defend this

It's not dangerous play. It's well within his rights to collect a ball in his box. It's not his problem if Higuain runs into his path while he's jumping.

Fuck off amerilard Portugal is playing good even if they lose

LOL

how can anybody say this was a legal tackle?? i dont even like penaldo but payet just ran at him with the intention of hitting him. im not sure how he wasnt carded

This injury would devastate his career and he's gonna sign on a team in the MLS, can't wait

Fucking subhuman apes.

I wanted France to win so Ronaldo can suck a fat one, but after this, FUCK THE FRENCH.

>kneeing someone to the head isn't dangerous play
He has every right to go for the ball. What he isn't allowed to do it go for the ball like a reckless madman with absolutely no regard for other players.

t. goalie and a ref

that indian nigger deserves to get burned alive. fucking absolute disgrace.

I'm confused here. Ronaldo collects the ball, and attempts to stand there with it. Payet comes in, knocks the ball away, and then collides with Ronaldo. I know you can't blatantly go after each other, but I thought both players had a right to the ball/space? What was he supposed to do, let Ronaldo come up with a plan for five minutes and then allow him to proceed? Is this just butthurt that an iconic player got hurt?

>I support MLELS

Any team stats comparing before and after penaldo got taken out?

A slav calling others sub humans

cute

CR7 could blame himself as well

look how careless he is with his left ankle, he is helping a great fucking deal at breaking his own body here

Seriously look at his left feet in Op's slow motion replay. He's having 2 opponents running at him from 2 sides and this is how he protects the ball in a euro final?

face: 4/10
Body: 7/10
As a whole: 9/10 for some reason

>Is this just butthurt that an iconic player got hurt?

Pretty much, combined with mandatory butthurt against the host nation (have you noticed how a penalty for handball is normal if it's awarded to Italy but becomes a refball when awarded to France in the next game?)

Can't you just to watch it in the game?