Do you guys use the fly on your underwear when you go for a piss or go over the top...

Do you guys use the fly on your underwear when you go for a piss or go over the top? Friend is insisting the fly is just for show and no one actually uses it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gmHf_1kqJc0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The fly.

Over the top always seems so white trash... like people that undo their belt and everything at a urinal.

Hes probably one of those peoplenthat go to the stall to piss so they can drop their trousers to their ankles

depends on how bad I need to piss.

I always use the fly, above seems awkward

Yes, I do. Also getting a blowjob in public through your fly is way easier than over the top.
Your friend is an idiot.

go over. its faster. why would anyone want to take time unbuttoning their boxies, when they can just go over?

Because we arent farmers pissing on a stump in a field.

The fly

Going over is master race. Using the fly subjects your weiner to mutilation by zipper.

Because you have shit grammar, faggot.

The only reason to go over is because your cock is too short to pull through the fly.

Over the top guys probably pee on their balls when they go.

Public bathroom - use fly
At home - pull out the frank and the beans

With dexterity and skill this will never happen

You just have tiny little balls that dont need to be aired out.

>dick is 7.5 inches
>use over the top
try me nigger

this

Why button them in the first place? Also, boxer briefs ftw.

Agreed.

Velcro flies when

because i dont want my cock rubbing against my jeans. i reckon you're just insecure, and afraid of exposing your balls.

Your friend is correct. Using the fly is a fumbling exercise in piss-soaked drawers.

no, i don't
a lost of my underwear doesn't even have the fly

lot*

Feel like this would only happen if your dick is too short to fit through though

Then you wear women's underwear

With the work I do I need to keep balls out of the way so they don't get pinched in my jeans.

youtu.be/gmHf_1kqJc0
No fly is for long balls

you have a genuine reason then tbf. dont know about anyone else.