RULES:

RULES:
-You must smoke at lease 6 ounces of weed a day
-You must eat at lease 64 ounces of Nutella a day
-You must dedicate at lease 8 hours to anal a day
-Anal can be with anyone you want except for me the OP and my family
-You cannot sell, give away, share, barter, or otherwise distribute the weed or nutella, it can only be used by you
-The anal could be with anyone you want except for me the OP and my family
-Your dick must be in an ass for at lease 8 hours a day, or if your gay a dick can be in your ass
-You cannot sell tickets to watch the anal
-You cannot tape the anal
-You have to reply with a choice, or you will be raped by black people forever

Anal

The weed for sure.

these are all fucking stupid, you're stupid, go fuck yourself

Death by snusnu it is.

The weed.

nutella i would never have to worry about staring to death

>implying the weed wont get you both the other things

you'll be raped by black people forever

Anal sex.
Since I desire no anal sex, I'll never have it. Even if some guy tries to rape my anus in prison, his dick will magically explode, and nobody will try to touch me after that.
Although OP is autistic and set an 8 hour minimum, so I'll simply choose the nutella.

Anyone who chooses 3 is gay. Who wants to get fucked in the ass that much?

You will be raped by black people forever

I want the weed, but 8 hours of anal a day sounds easier than 6 ounces of weed a day, unless I can be incredibly wasteful.

I guess anal sex? I don't think I could smoke that much, and I think I would die from the Nutella. I don't know if it's possible to have that much anal, but if all you have to do is have a dick in an ass, you could just fuck someone light while you're busy doing shit on your computer or watching TV or something, I guess.

your rules are retarded, fuck you OP you cocksucker

Raped by black people you will be
-Yoda

Black people will rape you forever

Make bets with people that they can't go balls deep in your ass, infinite money yo.

Actually, it says you have as much anal sex as you desire, but it also says to have a minimum of 8 hours, which is a contradiction of you want less than 8.
So, OP's anal sex is completely invalid because he wrote it in a retarded way.
OP also said "at lease" instead of at least, so those become completely invalid, also.
I am free to avoid these choices completely because of these loopholes. My mother or any family member, or me, will not die in our sleep, or in any horrific way, or any time soon, and this also applies to my pets. Me, my pets, and my family will never get raped by anyone, and OP will get raped by black people for octillions of years while drinking his father's shit.

OP here
Choose a choice or you will be raped by black folk

Probably weed because I'm not gay and dont want to get fat.

OP here
Fucking choose one or youll be raped by black men

>You must eat at least 1,81 kg of Nutella a day

How to die in a week.

I agree, I think OP is probably a gay retard.

It is "You'll" and not "Youll."
OP will be raped by black people for even longer, now.

OP here
Choose one or you will be raped by black men

OP here
Choose 1 faggot

OP here
I hope you get raped by black people asshole
And I am the OP black people cant rape me

I choose nothing, this is my choice.

Check'em.

It is not "Cant" it is "Can't."
OP will be raped by black people for eternity. He will never be able to do anything to me, or anyone else, except squirm against black cock and spill his mushy shit onto their immortal shafts.
This will stay in effect eternally after the End of Time.

OP here
You're dubs wont stop you from being raped by black people

weed

OP here
fuck you black people cant rape me Im the OP

Anal. Can it be with whoever I like?

If i choose anal, can it only be for 4 hours if my dick is in an ass while a dick is in mine? Or could i just keep something up my ass for 8 hours a day?

OP here
Come on guys more people have to choose

This is actually really good bait, but I'll stop now.

OP here
Yes.

OP here
Yes

Anal. And I choose to put it in this.

OP here
Fuck off and be raped by black people forever, faggot

Well then anal is clearly the best choice.

Duh, anal. That's like my personal heaven.

butt sex

Weed. I might end up brain dead. But I don't wanna eat myself to death. And the anal is just too much sex for one day.

me

Anal, but my dick would probably be dead

Well 6 ounces of weed is stupid. You would literally have to sit there all day chain smoking joints and presumably die because youre too fucked up to work etc...would pick if i could be super wasteful like throwing it all in a fire and inhaling the smoke
Nutella would give you diabeetus and heart failure, thats like 4 pounds of sugar every day
Which leaves you with anal, personally i prefer just standard pussy sex but it can be with anyone, so now im fucking celebrities, random hotties and all of OP's friends and pets and partners seeing as that cunt only said couldn't fuck family. Also put on condom and fall asleep with my dick in katy perrys ass

Anal is the best choice.
All weed does is make me hungry and I don't like nutella. There's a fucking list of girls i would bury my dick in for 8 hours.

nutella

>fall asleep with my dick in katy perrys ass
I didn't think about that. Anal might be the only option where you don't end up fucked over for life. I change my choice to anal then. Ive always wanted too fuck this bitch.

Weed, definitely weed

I would have anal sex with op's family, film it and sell it

OP here
You can't do that thats against the rules I set

>fall asleep with my dick in katy perrys ass

This user gets it.

Can I share my weed with the raping black people? Do black people even like Nutella? I won't share the ass, oh don't worry.

6 ounces a day? I'd have to smoke joints back to back. I'd still take the weed, tho. Sell a lot of that shit. If I get caught and goto jail I'd assume the rules will still work and I'll still get my weed

Ohh I didnt think about just leaving it in there. Ty,user.

this is Sup Forums
we don't play by rules
>especially ones made by the that faggot OP

Weed

OP here
No you cant share it

OP here
You cant sell it or youll be raped by black people

Anal forever hehe my butt is ready XD

Weed, eventually will grow a tolerance after my lungs are charred after day 3.

OP here
I hope you enjoy being raped by black people, faggot

No point in having a lifetime supply a weed if you have to smoke it all alone. It'll get stale and boring after a while.

A lifetime supply of Nutella would turn you into a landwhale, especially with that daily eating quota.

> pick anal
> sleep with your dick in someones ass every night
>sleep at least 8 hours a day

voila, now you can do it whenever you want without worrying about the requirement.

weed
even tho i'm a homo faggot.

Ok then. In that case I'll be making sleeping noises is Katy Perry's ass as well.

Only the pot seems doable, 8 hour long erection day after day or eating a shit ton of nuttella not so much.

weed

Anal. Would love to bone my m8

>e
my niggas

Weed of course
anal would get tiring and isn't always great, I'd rather fap to it
I can't eat that much nutella

>at lease

Anal, the only choice that wont be bad for your health if you choose the right person. Also, 8 hours a day will make you fit

OP here
Choose one or be raped by black people

Um. this is so dumb. None of this is something I would want.

OP here
Choose or else you will be raped by black people forever

I can only assume that the black people had "Raping indecisive white boys all day", as one of their four choices. That's racist.

Weed

All the anal with your crush/gf
Fucking cuck

Weed
Basically what I was doing for two years anyway

OP here
Choose one or be raped by black people

OP here
You cant do that that counts as family

You know you want anal.

Weed

>Nutella
>staring

Anal. 64oz of Nutella/day is insane. I don't want to be high that much as its a waste of time.

Butt pussy

>don't smoke pot
>Don't prefer Nutella over normal peanut butter
Anal sex with anyone for me please. Now what are my other two wishes?

No it doesn't. Wife is family. No law makes a gf/crush a family member. You can't deny this or you get anally raped by niggers.
You can't change the rules or you get anally raped by niggers.
Not only a duck but a faggot too

It's not invalid you autistic pos. Learn to read. He's just saying you can have 8-24 hours of anal sex a day.

OP here
Fuck you faggot this is my thread I make the rules here not you faggot
I can change the rules if I want
I hope you like being raped by black people forever

Weed

>weed is for losers
>nutella makes you fat
anal is the obvious choice

Etc. What are you doing? Is this your first thread or something?

anal

I don't smoke weed, and that's almost 10,000 calories of Nutella per day.

Anal by default.

Anal

Question. Does the weed have to be smoked? What about vaporizers? Are teas and edibles fine? Does it have to be only buds? Is hashish and glass available. What about method? Bong blunt bowl ect? What quality is the weed? Is it shitty mids of dank ass bud?