Help settle an argument. I count 3... GF says 4

Help settle an argument. I count 3... GF says 4.
What says Sup Forums?

I count 9

bump for op

Easy 4, potential fifth in far rear rhs.

BUNCH of white people being circled.

One nigger is one too many

All of them

Not gonna lie. You guys are the reason I rejoice everytime I see a white person getting KILT.

>KILT

BUNCH of crap right here

/thread

BLM hijacked by white guilt faggots

I don't know, but I count around 300 scumbag progressives

#3 is debatable, but I might have to concede based on the ratty looking ghetto weave or extensions.

I said "kilt", slang word for "killed".
I like watching you honkies die.

>honkies
Does it feel good sort of like pic related?

Civil war 2 can't come soon enough

>black lives matter

To who?

even better than the MANY years white people will spend being killed by the murderers they've created

I wonder when the numbers'll just even out.

saved me some time by making a collage. Look at all them white people.

Even got a little kid for when you disgusting fucking crackers were feeding us to alligators. Best part? You're still assholes for getting "mad" about it.

It's beautiful

>The smart humans IE whites and asians
>goto mars
>colonize it with robotics
>terraform it
>use DNA protein healing
>live to 300 years old looking like 20 year olds
>watch brown skins on earth nuke itsself
>erase earth from human history
>aliens don't realize our past so they don't nuke us either
>explore galaxy

Hello, Tailsposter.
Don't deny it, we know it's you.

mmm... this weeks installment of "shit that's not even remotely possible but some plebian is jerking off to the thought of right now."

You're white people are leaches, you need blood to survive. You really think a planet with JUST YOU on it will work? Not a chance. You'll suck your own blood until you poison yourselves.

>Tailsposter
wut

All of them. Nigger sees no color. All races can nigger. And if they're at a BLM protest then they're all niggers

I may be confusing you with another autistic fuck
I know I saw you before
Literally nobody else on this site regularly uses the wordd "honky/honkie" or "honkies"

niggers or blacks

No seriously though, fuck white people.

>you are white people are leaches

You can't be this retarded, this has to be bait.

It is bait, he just used a pic of a white person while saying "fuck white people"
Just some 12 year old baby troll.

Name one civilization that hasn't been destroyed by white people.

Yeah

Only because the white people willed it. Or because the white people willed "progressivism" thus destroying itself.

Not true. I consider african-america kind of a civilization. Twice destroyed by whites, second time by complete accident via the Nicaraguan "Drug War" scandal.

Also, all of the middle east? Syria? Completely accidental- by greedy, angry white people.

Literally just greedy white people destroying other civilizations like play things.

Good, you faggots don't deserve shit you can't keep. Should keep mowing you morons down until we have a better society. Blacks are dumb, this is just reality. You are too fucking stupid to make it.

We already know that you want to, you've made it clear already.

I got a kilt once. it really aired out my balls

Oh, you hurt me. Right in the feels. I'll just go back to being completely economically dependent, well trained with weapons, and smarter than you in real life.

I find white women repulsive.

Four.
>Left side, black guy in white shirt with hat on holding phone, look left from "Disarm the Police" sign
>Bottom, go right from the "I will work to end racism" sign until you hit tye-dye guy, black skin and dreads right on top of his head.
>Mid-right edge of picture, go left from "Black Lives" sign to the white guy in plaid with a white hat, look directly to the left of him, black face with black sunglasses
>This one was tough. See the red-hatted old guy in the middle-right? And that splash of bright green hair to the right of him? Find the point directly between them (purplish blue hate) and look one or two heads up, see nigger afro and black skin.
Argument finished. Now post her boobs as payment.

Sure thing welfare queen.

I second that. 9. Who the fuck only sees 4 negroes there, a whole arrive of them down the back...

Oh no he called me a welfare queen even though the majority of welfare recipients are white... and stupid.

>that's cause there's more of them
excuses excuses. Welfare queens

BLM protest? They are all niggers.

>doesn't understand per capita

Sounds about right.

Still smarter than the Niggers
Which would rather steal than get free money legally

Bumping for OP

THEY ALL LOOK LIKE NIGGERS TO ME.

>doesn't see my acknowledgement
Sounds about right.

Lmao shut up white boy.

You acknowledge it, then of course misuse the data, cause you are stupid.

Whites just can't let niggers have anything for themselves. Hahaha

Racist much Sup Forums?

checked

Faggot much user?

>misgendering me
Let me guess, CIS?

I actually sexually identify as a mythical creature.
That's something else horrible that white people created btw.

Are you the greenfield white emailer?