Draw thread

Draw thread

Moku's Gay

I dunno man, I just... fuck. I walked in his room and saw he was fingering his ass while looking at Johnny Depp images. He burst into tears and told me that homosexuality was ruining his life but it's irreversible, which is bullshit.Hopefully when I wake up he'll find the Lord God and all of this will be over. I dunno, just. Fucking Christ.

Moku's dead.

He's fucking dead. I don't know.. I just. Fuck. He texted me a little bit earlier about the threads, I tried to convince him not to but just FUCK. He thought the chick he was drawfagging with hated him. I wasn't here for it, but we were texting about it. Some asshole, according to this thread it was most likely Chrishop, went and framed him as a pervert and made it look like he was hitting on that drawfag or some shit. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal but fuck dude he's young and that feels like the end of the fucking world when a girl thinks that about you and he just got out of a relationship a while ago but fuck. I just.. fuck. I don't know what to do anymore. He told me he was going to end his life. No reply. No matter how much I text, it says he hasn't read it. Before that he just didn't sound like the same guy anymore, he was going off the deep end saying he was worthless and that women all think he's a creep and he's ugly and bullshit like that, he said Sup Forums was ruining him but it was irreversable which is bullshit. Just fuck. I'm just trying to cope here. I'm hoping so much that I'm going to wake up in the morning and he'll have replied to me, maybe he fell asleep first or something. Fuck I don't know if i can sleep I don't even know who to go to other than here

interesting...

Moku's dead.

He's fucking dead. I don't know.. I just. Fuck. He texted me a little bit earlier about the threads, I tried to convince him not to but just FUCK. He thought the chick he was drawfagging with hated him. I wasn't here for it, but we were texting about it. Some asshole, according to this thread it was most likely Chrishop, went and framed him as a pervert and made it look like he was hitting on that drawfag or some shit. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal but fuck dude he's young and that feels like the end of the fucking world when a girl thinks that about you and he just got out of a relationship a while ago but fuck. I just.. fuck. I don't know what to do anymore. He told me he was going to end his life. No reply. No matter how much I text, it says he hasn't read it. Before that he just didn't sound like the same guy anymore, he was going off the deep end saying he was worthless and that women all think he's a creep and he's ugly and bullshit like that, he said Sup Forums was ruining him but it was irreversable which is bullshit. Just fuck. I'm just trying to cope here. I'm hoping so much that I'm going to wake up in the morning and he'll have replied to me, maybe he fell asleep first or something. Frick I don't know if i can sleep I don't even know who to go to other than here

Moku's dead.
And so am I.

Moku's dead.

He's fucking dead. I don't know.. I just. Fuck. He texted me a little bit earlier about the threads,
I tried to convince him not to but just FUCK. He thought the chick he was drawfagging with hated him.
I wasn't here for it, but we were texting about it. Some asshole, according to this thread it was most likely Chrishop,
went and framed him as a pervert and made it look like he was hitting on that drawfag or some shit.
I know that doesn't seem like a big deal but fuck dude he's young and that feels like the end of the fucking
world when a girl thinks that about you and he just got out of a relationship a while ago but fuck. I just.. fuck.
I don't know what to do anymore. He told me he was going to end his life. No reply. No matter how much
I text, it says he hasn't read it. Before that he just didn't sound like the same guy anymore,
he was going off the deep end saying he was worthless and that women all think he's a creep and he's ugly and bullshit like that,
he said Sup Forums was ruining him but it was irreversable which is bullshit. Just fuck. I'm just trying to cope here.
I'm hoping so much that I'm going to wake up in the morning and he'll have replied to me, maybe he fell asleep first or something.
Fuck I don't know if i can sleep I don't even know who to go to other than here

GOKU IS DEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

Moku's
DEAD
E
A
D
I dunno, just
FUCK
U
C
K

Been a weird few days

MODZ ARE DEAD

Kinda tempted to spam the waifu thread and start a flame war...

Moku's dead.

He's fucking dead. I don't know.. I just. Fuck. He texted me a little bit earlier about the threads, I tried to convince him not to but just FUCK. He thought the chick he was drawfagging with hated him. I wasn't here for it, but we were texting about it. Some asshole, according to this thread it was most likely Chrishop, went and framed him as a pervert and made it look like he was hitting on that drawfag or some shit. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal but fuck dude he's young and that feels like the end of the fucking world when a girl thinks that about you and he just got out of a relationship a while ago but fuck. I just.. fuck. I don't know what to do anymore. He told me he was going to end his life. No reply. No matter how much I text, it says he hasn't read it. Before that he just didn't sound like the same guy anymore, he was going off the deep end saying he was worthless and that women all think he's a creep and he's ugly and bullshit like that, he said Sup Forums was ruining him but it was irreversable which is bullshit. Just fuck. I'm just trying to cope here. I'm hoping so much that I'm going to wake up in the morning and he'll have replied to me, maybe he fell asleep first or something. Fuck I don't know if i can sleep I don't even know who to go to other than here

NO
MODZ ARE MOKU

do it and link, i need a chuckle while i eat my chimichangas.

kekd

Moku's dead.

>You think Moku's a p cool dude but he's already holdin' onto juicy peaches

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Requesting this loli(1) as futanari, being circumcised(2) by user using this old razor(3).

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Moku's dead.

Moku's Comatose
I dunno, just... Fuck I shook him and yelled and kicked him out of his bed but he wouldn't respond.

Moku's dead.

He's fucking dead. I don't know.. I just. Fuck. He texted me a little bit earlier about the threads, I tried to convince him not to but just FUCK. He thought the chick he was drawfagging with hated him. I wasn't here for it, but we were texting about it. Some asshole, according to this thread it was most likely Chrishop, went and framed him as a pervert and made it look like he was hitting on that drawfag or some shit. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal but fuck dude he's young and that feels like the end of the fucking world when a girl thinks that about you and he just got out of a relationship a while ago but fuck. I just.. fuck. I don't know what to eo anymore. He told me he was going to end his life. No reply. No matter how much I text, it says he hasn't read it. Before that he just didn't sound like the same guy anymore, he was going off the deep end saying he was worthless and that women all think he's a creep and he's ugly and bullshit like that, he said Sup Forums was ruining him but it was irreversable which is bullshit. Just fuck. I'm just trying to cope here. I'm hoping so much that I'm going to wake up in the morning and he'll have replied to me, maybe he fell asleep first or something. Fuck I don't know if i can sleep I don't even know who to go to other than here

Moku's dead.

He's fucking dead. I don't know.. I just. Fuck. He texted me a little bit earlier about the threads, I tried to convince him not to but just FUCK. He thought the chick he was drawfagging with hated him. I wasn't here for it, but we were texting about it. Some asshole, according to this thread it was most likely Chrishop, went and framed him as a pervert and made it look like he was hitting on that drawfag or some shit. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal but fuck dude he's young and that feels like the end of the fucking world when a girl thinks that about you and he just got out of a relationship a while ago but fuck. I just.. fuck. I don't know what to do anymore. He told me he was going to end his life. No reply. No matter how much I text, it says he hasn't read it. Before that he just didn't sound like the same guy anymore, he was going off the deep end saying he was worthless and that women all think he's a creep and he's ugly and bullshit like that, he said Sup Forums was ruining him but it was irreversable which is bullshit. Just fuck. I'm just trying to cope here. I'm hoping so much that I'm going to wake up in the morning and he'll have replied to me, maybe he fell asleep first or something. Fuck I don't know if i can sleep I dont even know who to go to other than here

>how's the 8th grade?
Dude I'm over 1000 years old or something read my lore.

>Still a thing. Not to get you confused, I'll leave a signature.

~D
If I dont know any Ds what's the point on having the signature?
Well maybe I do know a D but it doesnt ring a bell.

Moku's dead.

He's fucking dead. I don't know.. I just. Fuck. He texted me a little bit earlier about the threads, I tried to convince him not to but just FUCK. He thought the chick he was drawfagging with hated him. I wasn't here for it, but we were texting about it. Some asshole according to this thread it was most likely Chrishop, went and framed him as a pervert and made it look like he was hitting on that drawfag or some shit. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal but fuck dude he's young and that feels like the end of the fucking world when a girl thinks that about you and he just got out of a relationship a while ago but fuck. I just.. fuck. I don't know what to do anymore. He told me he was going to end his life. No reply. No matter how much I text, it says he hasn't read it. Before that he just didn't sound like the same guy anymore, he was going off the deep end saying he was worthless and that women all think he's a creep and he's ugly and bullshit like that, he said Sup Forums was ruining him but it was irreversable which is bullshit. Just fuck. I'm just trying to cope here. I'm hoping so much that I'm going to wake up in the morning and he'll have replied to me, maybe he fell asleep first or something. Fuck I don't know if i can sleep I don't even know who to go to other than here

Undress Smeg Mom

undress for moku

This is ruining my experience here.

then leave

MOKU'S DEAD.

HE'S FUCKING DEAD. I DON'T KNOW.. I JUST. FUCK. HE TEXTED ME A LITTLE BIT EARLIER ABOUT THE THREADS, I TRIED TO CONVINCE HIM NOT TO BUT JUST FUCK. HE THOUGHT THE CHICK HE WAS DRAWFAGGING WITH HATED HIM. I WASN'T THERE FOR IT, BUT WE WERE TEXTING ABOUT IT. SOME ASSHOLE, ACCORDING TO THIS THREAD IT WAS MOST LIKELY CHRISHOP, WENT AND FRAMED HIM AS A PERVERT AND MADE IT LOOK LIKE HE WAS HITTING ON THAT DRAWFAG OR SOME SHIT. I KNOW THAT DOESN'T SEEM LIKE A BIG DEAL BUT FUCK DUDE HE'S YOUNG AND THAT FEELS LIKE THE END OF THE FUCKING WORLD WHEN A GIRL THINKS THAT ABOUT YOU AND HE JUST GOT OUT OF A RELATIONSHIP A WHILE AGO BUT FUCK. I JUST.. FUCK. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE. HE TOLD ME HE WAS GOING TO END HIS LIFE. NO REPLY. NO MATTER HOW MUCH I TEXT, IT SAYS HE HASN'T READ IT. BEFORE THAT HE JUST DIDN'T SOUND LIKE THE SAME GUY ANYMORE, HE WAS GOING OFF THE DEEP END SAYING HE WAS WORTHLESS AND THAT WOMEN ALL THINK HE'S A CREEP AND HE'S UGLY AND BULLSHIT LIKE THAT, HE SAID Sup Forums WAS RUINING HIM BUT IT WAS IRREVERSABLE WHICH IS BULLSHIT. JUST FUCK. I'M TRYING TO COPE HERE. I'M HOPING SO MUCH THAT I'M GOING TO WAKE UP IN THE MORNING AND HE'LL HAVE REPLIED TO ME, MAYBE HE FELL ASLEEP FIRST OR SOMETHING. FUCK I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN SLEEP I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO TO GO TO OTHER THAN HERE

Just report and ignore

MOKU'S DEAD.

HE'S FUCKING DEAD. I DON'T KNOW.. I JUST. FUCK. HE TEXTED ME A LITTLE BIT EARLIER ABOUT THE THREADS, I TRIED TO CONVINCE HIM NOT TO BUT JUST FUCK. HE THOUGHT THE CHICK HE WAS DRAWFAGGING WITH HATED HIM. I WASN'T THERE FOR IT, BUT WE WERE TEXTING ABOUT IT. SOME ASSHOLE, ACCORDING TO THIS THREAD IT WAS MOST LIKELY CHRISHOP, WENT AND FRAMED HIM AS A PERVERT AND MADE IT LOOK LIKE HE WAS HITTING ON THAT DRAWFAG OR SOME SHIT. I KNOW THAT DOESN'T SEEM LIKE A BIG DEAL BUT FUCK DUDE HE'S YOUNG AND THAT FEELS LIKE THE END OF THE FUCKING WORLD WHEN A FAGGOT THINKS THAT ABOUT YOU AND HE JUST GOT OUT OF A RELATIONSHIP A WHILE AGO BUT FUCK. I JUST.. FUCK. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE. HE TOLD ME HE WAS GOING TO END HIS LIFE. NO REPLY. NO MATTER HOW MUCH I TEXT, IT SAYS HE HASN'T READ IT. BEFORE THAT HE JUST DIDN'T SOUND LIKE THE SAME GUY ANYMORE, HE WAS GOING OFF THE DEEP END SAYING HE WAS WORTHLESS AND THAT WOMEN ALL THINK HE'S A CREEP AND HE'S UGLY AND BULLSHIT LIKE THAT, HE SAID Sup Forums WAS RUINING HIM BUT IT WAS IRREVERSABLE WHICH IS BULLSHIT. JUST FUCK. I'M TRYING TO COPE HERE. I'M HOPING SO MUCH THAT I'M GOING TO WAKE UP IN THE MORNING AND HE'LL HAVE REPLIED TO ME, MAYBE HE FELL ASLEEP FIRST OR SOMETHING. FUCK I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN SLEEP I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO TO GO TO OTHER THAN HERE

If you have Sup Forums x you can filter certain comments, and it's not case sensitive if you use the right command

Requesting more of her, preferably without the penis that looks like it'll split her in half.

That dick is almost as big as her waist.

Cockrocket has entered space. This is the greatest achievement in all of history.

I did it, I killed this stupid fucking thread.

>thinking you can kill drawthreads
Oh sweet summer child

Fucking sorry for the sideways image. It was right-side-up on my phone.. technical bullshit.

I get this is bait, but drawthreads never really die. They just slow down or take a break.

>this thread
Where dem drawfags at?

>Sup Forums x
interesting
but what exactly is that?

SHIT REALLY FUCK FUCK FUCK

Debating whether or not I actually want to draw right now

well, I'm working on something for patreon and being a lazy shit.

Uh, did I miss anything?

Why is it always Moku. I mean I wish that guy died too, but why him? Do you like him, user?

It's a Google Chrome extension that allows for extensive options in multiple categories, and a custom filter that's ready to code
You can turn it on under the category labelled "filtering."

Requesting someone draw Moku's eulogy

n-no...

Moku's dead.

hmmm, cool, cool.

He want's Moku to stop shoving his dingle in Peach's cunt, shove it in user's butt instead

Let's get our cock upright this time my Sup Forumsrothers!

If you're taking requests:

Draw an antelope head butting a jeep through a tree.

With you in it.

Bump

>n-no...
D'aww, that's cute. Did he reject your skype invite?

MOKU'S DEAD.

HE'S FUCKING DEAD. I DON'T KNOW.. I JUST. FUCK. HE TEXTED ME A LITTLE BIT EARLIER ABOUT THE THREADS, I TRIED TO CONVINCE HIM NOT TO BUT JUST FUCK. HE THOUGHT THE CHICK HE WAS DRAWFAGGING WITH HATED HIM. I WASN'T THERE FOR IT, BUT WE WERE TEXTING ABOUT IT. SOME ASSHOLE, ACCORDING TO THIS THREAD IT WAS MOST LIKELY CHRISHOP, WENT AND FRAMED HIM AS A PERVERT AND MADE IT LOOK LIKE HE WAS HITTING ON THAT DRAWFAG OR SOME SHIT. I KNOW THAT DOESN'T SEEM LIKE A BIG DEAL BUT FUCK DUDE HE'S YOUNG AND THAT FEELS LIKE THE END OF THE FUCKING WORLD WHEN A GIRL THINKS THAT ABOUT YOU AND HE JUST GOT OUT OF A RELATIONSHIP A WHILE AGO BUT FUCK. I JUST.. FUCK. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE. HE TOLD ME HE WAS GOING TO END HIS LIFE. NO REPLY. NO MATTER HOW MUCH I TEXT, IT SAYS HE HASN'T READ IT. BEFORE THAT HE JUST DIDN'T SOUND LIKE THE SAME GUY ANYMORE, HE WAS GOING OFF THE DEEP END SAYING HE WAS WORTHLESS AND THAT WOMEN ALL THINK HE'S A CREEP AND HE'S UGLY AND BULLSHIT LIKE THAT, HE SAID Sup Forums WAS RUINING HIM BUT IT WAS IRREVERSABLE WHICH IS BULLSHIT. JUST FUCK. I'M TRYING TO COPE HERE. I'M HOPING SO MUCH THAT I'M GOING TO WAKE UP IN THE MORNING AND HE'LL HAVE REPLIED TO ME, MAYBE HE FELL ASLEEP FIRST OR SOMETHING. FUCK I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN SLEEP I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO TO GO TO OTHER THAN HERE

If you're taking antelopes:

Draw an head request jeeping a butt through a you.

With tree in it.

RIP MOKU

n-no...

Moku's dead.

I got his Skype and I'm not even a drawfag

Hey box, how r u?

I almost finished my cancer, does someone want to add Moku's face?

Dude, he's literally a small child

That's me here. Last thread got shut down?

~D

I know he's 16 but I feel like he's a giant being Swedish and all...

Moku's dead.

I know he's a smol child
so am I

MODS
MODS
MODS

modss

So what? You want him to fuck you now?

Oh, so Moku being underaged is fine but for me it's a ban offense?

Boks
I say hi

It is when you admit to it in thread :^)

Moku's dead so it's different

Moku's dead.

"smol"

For fuck's sake

Isn't box like 15?

Hey guys! What can I do for you?

Draw Moku's funeral

Please complete it,

>
you better deliver or something, im going to go 2 sleep in halfanhour

Not sure I've seen him?

Box is 15 and Sidhe is 20
Can you believe it

Requesting Macho man Randy savage giving an elbow drop to Moku dead corpse

THREAD'S DEAD.

IT'S FUCKING DEAD. I DON'T KNOW.. I JUST. FUCK. I CAME ON A LITTLE BIT EARLIER , I TRIED TO CONVINCE THE SPAMMER NOT TO BUT JUST FUCK. HE KNEW THE THREAD WAS DRAWFAGGING . I WAS THERE FOR IT, AND WE WERE SHITPOSTING ABOUT IT. SOME ASSHOLE, ACCORDING TO THIS THREAD IT WAS MOST LIKELY CHRISHOP, WENT AND SAID "MOKU'S DEAD. I KNOW THAT DOESN'T SEEM LIKE A BIG DEAL BUT FUCK DUDE ITS DUMB AND THE SPAM FEELS LIKE THE END OF THE FUCKING WORLD WHEN A FAGGOT THINKS THAT SPAMMING IS FUNNY FUCK. I JUST.. FUCK. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE. DRAWFAGS DONT WANT TO DRAW. NO SHITY ART. NO MATTER HOW MUCH I POST, IT, BEFORE THAT IT JUST DIDN'T LOOK LIKE THE DRAW THREAD ANYMORE, DRAWFAGS WHERE GOING OFF THE DEEP END SAYING THE SPAMMER WAS WORTHLESS AND THAT HE WAS KILLING THE THREAD AND CORRECTSHIT LIKE THAT, HE SAID " FUCK YEA I RUINED THIS SHITTY THREAD" BUT IT WAS IRREVERSABLE WHICH IS BULLSHIT. JUST FUCK

Put ur clothes back on, you heathen!

How'd they figure? Investigation, direct admission?

uhhh what's going on?

Here's moku covered in puppet cum

Moku happened

You're fucking lame. Go do something with your life and maybe you'll have a better chance to fulfill your disgusting pedo fetish.

MOKU'S DEAD.

Fag

Comin' right up lol
Let's just call me Damien then. Yeah?

And where can I find you but Sup Forums.

~D

>Calling somebody a fag
>while posting phone screenshots

I DON'T KNOW.. I JUST. FUCK.

Oh baby

Love you

Why the fuck does that even matter?

i'm very ok
i hung out with a friend all day and it was a blast
how r u
hello hi

It's like when people talk about dark matter, it's like "Hey, how the fuk you know m8?"

Shitposting, waiting to see if anyone else comes.

one request or I let the shitposting continue?