Rate my girlfriend?

>rate my girlfriend?

Other urls found in this thread:

bit.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that is a girl?

putin/10

ya, we just started dating, haven't got any pussy yet though, cant fucking wait.

Man's face/10

>getting pussy

>Iggy/Pop

Trap/10

hair volume/10

Iggy Pop/10

Holy shit, mah nigga. That is literally exactly what I clicked on the pic to post.

That's one manly looking woman

>square waist
>big hands
>jaw

thats a man

iggypop/10 would share needles

she smart and pretty, i love just spending time with her, it like a best friend that i love making out with.

>the idiots guide to being a raging homosexual

I think she's the one getting the puss in this relationship, my man.

quack

>she hasn't got a pussy

fixed

um ya she does, last night we were in the park near the school and i slide my hand across her jeans on her pussy and their was nothing their kek. fucking losers talking shit about her cause you guys know u cant get any pussy.

>pro tip, actually leave the basement and actually go out and talk to girl.

Trip-trap...fuck you!

Kill it with fire

That things a fuckin monstrosity

I fucking died, thanks user.

This is some extraordinary bait, right OP? Please tell me this is bait.

04.24 in the morning, losing my shit to this golden bait. Thank you OP, i love you

moar
bit.
ly/29hweTe

I'm confused

tell us more op how long u been dating her, she cute.

Fabio/10

anyone wanna cum to her?

so any ways, im just going to ignore the bullshit going on in this thread, we've been dating for about 2 weeks now. she really sweet to me and every time we go out other girls and guys always got thier eyes on her :P.
sometimes she makes jokes about it to me like she'll say "mmm guess i shouldn't of done my hair this good tonight" she funny and cute, thanks user. :) were going swimming tomorrow at my parents cabin, going to intrudce her to my parents for the first time really nervous kek

nice can i watch you fuck her or can i hold her legs for you