>>694483420 continued

continued

Other urls found in this thread:

4lock.org/b/thread/25
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

oh yeah, she's a keeper. we've been together for 12 years. only ever banged eachother and when we met she was almost opposed to the idea of sex. now she's a great slut. she prefers brother/sister stuff though which is basically our vanilla at this point. the mother/son stuff we save for more special occasions.

lol when mother's day rolled around this year she at one point casually asked "so what are we doing for mother's day?" in reference to our parents. then we immediately were all over eachother thanks to good ol' innuendo

my personal favorite

damn, more pics?

I like this one too

i would but this is a thread for wincest

Bump

Why do we love this?

Because my mom was never there

the most pure, gentle, nurturing love with a mix of extreme taboo

My mom use to let me fuck her whenever I wanted. For the longest time I thought this was normal because she told me it was a mothers responsibility to ensure that their child's need is met.

Shedanon 1/2

Shedanon 2/2

bullshit. but lie to us anyway in detail

>m
pff.... sammary?

He ever get to revenge of the Sith?

>user has shed
>fucks sisters

Yea, he did

4lock.org/b/thread/25

It's the truth but it's up to you to decide if you want to believe it or not. Not much to tell except that when I had my first erection she helped me by giving me a handjob. She told me that I could do whatever I wanted with her and I never really questioned her since she's my mother. Spent the next few years exploring sex with her since I was entering puberty and eventually it just became a habit.

>not much to tell
maybe the first time or some of your favorite or the more memorable times

much, much more of this plz

Was she a single mother? If not did your dad know? Did you ever tell your friends?

GHOST BUSTER!

Fucking thanks m8

wrong file

Are you the asian person who fucked his mum in the pool?

Well the first time anything happened between us was the hand job she gave me. I was probably around 12 or 13 years old, I started entering puberty and was frequently getting erections. Honestly, at that stage in my life I couldn’t really help myself and everything gave me boners. Of course at that age I didn’t know what an erection was used for but it felt nice so I thought nothing of it really. That day my mom called me down for dinner while I had an erection. Not even thinking about my bulging hard on, I went downstairs with a full erection poking through my pants. My mom saw it and give me this puzzled looked at first. I didn’t know what she was thinking so I just sat down at the table normally. It was just me and my mom that night since my dad was working late. She came to place the food on the table and got closer to me, standing right next to me while looking down between my legs. It was obvious she was staring at my boner. I recalled her asking me what that was between my legs. Not knowing how to reply to that, I just said I didn’t know. Things got serious after this. Before we even ate our dinner, she told me to pull down my pants so she can see it. I was pretty oblivious to what was going on but I always knew that I was supposed to listen to my mom. I pulled my pants down to my ankles leaving my bare erection for her to see. “Why is it swelled up like that?” she asked me. Once again I just shrugged. I don’t know whether it was because she cared about me or that she was just using me but the next thing she did changed my life forever. She got down on her knees and without even asking touched my erection. She kept asking me if it hurt as she flicked it and pulled on it. Thinking back, it was almost like she was teasing me. It didn’t hurt so she continued ‘examining ‘ it. It was probably a good five minutes of playfully examining it before she got really serious.

No, I had a dad. He works a lot though so most of the time it was just me and my mom. I don't think he ever knew because half the time he wasn't home.

I told a friend when I entered in University and that's how I realized it wasn't normal.

She explained to me that as my mother, she had a responsibility to take care of her son. That I understood. The next thing she told me was that it included everything else such as dealing with a ‘hard pee pee’. I nodded confused but I trusted her of course. Apparently, it was tradition for most Chinese mother to take care of their sons sexual needs so that they may focus on more productive things. If there was anything the son needed that the mother could provide then it was her obligation to do so as well. I nodded along without asking questions. When she finished her little spiel, she took a firm grip on my cock with one of her hand. She kept a tight hold on it and slowly stroked my shaft. I remember her rubbing my back soothingly while her hand rhythmically jerked me off. It was at that moment that I truly realized what an erection was for. She was going at a pretty decent speed with her fingers twirled around my cock. I remember feeling my heart beating faster and my erection tensing even more; as I thought something was wrong. She saw the anxious look on my face and asked me if I was okay. I shook my head because I thought I was about to piss myself. Despite telling her to stop, she continued on even faster. Obviously I didn’t know what was going on but within seconds I was spewing my load all over my mom’s hand and onto the floor. That was when I realized that I just had my first sexual experience with my mom. She cleaned up her hand and the floor afterwards and I sat there for a bit just trying to catch my breath and thinking about what just happened. When she finished cleaning up, we ate dinner normally together and she told me that whenever I needed help she would be there. After that day I’ve been using my mom for my own sexual needs.

I believe so. The one where my relatives were over?

Yea yea

So basically your mom raped you?

Fuck! You must be the luckiest guy alive.

Yeah that's me then.

Sort of I guess. Back then I didn't even know what rape was but thinking back on it, yeah she basically did.

there is more to this story? pool thing? continue user.

> After that day I’ve been using my mom for my own sexual needs

Moar

Well that was like my first sexual experience with my mom but there's others. Might take a while to type it out since I'm slow.

first time you fucked??

don't die

This is the pool story I told last time.

>There was one year where my Aunties and Uncles came over to visit and they were sleeping at our house. We had a BBQ in the back yard beside our little pool. Normally we don't use the pool since we're cheap but this year we had little kids over so my mom decided to let them enjoy. When the BBQ was finished, it was probably around midnight and everyone went off to bed. My mom had to stay behind and clean up so I helped her for a bit. We were putting away things and picking up trash for at least an hour in hot humid weather and when we were finished we were sweating like pigs. Since the pool still wasn't drained, we decided we might as well enjoy it since we don't often use it. My mom wasn't really the type of person to wear bikinis but since relatives came over, she felt the need to impress them I guess. She was wearing this nice bluish purple bikini that day. I didn't get to see her much since I was playing with my cousins but while we were in the pool I had a good view of her. The material of her bikini wasn’t designed for swimming and wasn’t thick either so I could see through it easily when it was soaked in water. I remember seeing her perky nipples sticking out in the cold water and her pussy showing through. Obviously I got an erection looking at her. Since our relatives were literally just a few feet away in their rooms my mom really didn't want to do anything in the pool. I couldn't help myself so I just went and playfully splashed her. Eventually I just flat out 'tackle' her and pulled her bra off. I tossed it in the deep end where she couldn't get it. Instead she just put her body lower into the water to hide herself. Seeing her tits was the breaking point for me and I began to rub my dick against her.

plz

When I was in my early teens I was obsessed with scratching my rectum. I eventually figured out that if I leave a thin layer of shit on my anus and let it dry over night I would be more itchy and I would have a fun surprise that I could peal off my butt hole in the morning. I cannot describe how wonderful the feeling of pulling off that thin simi transparent sheet was. After pulling it off I would smell it and then toss it under my sink. After a week or so the smell was too much for me to handle. So I began to spray febreze down there every once in a while. This went on up until I started growing hair down there. I stopped for a while because I would end up pulling hair with my shit. In the mean time, I would toss my finger and toe nails along with my heel skin and occasionally, my sun burn skin (what a treat that was) under the sink. I eventually began to miss the sensation of peeling, so I decided to shave around my anus. Shaving it made it more itchy! Sadly, for some reason my shit wouldn't come off in a single layer. That's when I decided to take some Elmer's glue and lightly apply it around my rectum and let it dry. My god! The feeling was 10,000 times better than before! Not to mention that my anus was super smooth after peeling! The worst day of my life happened three years ago today. While I was out shopping my next door neighbors house caught fire and engulfed my house with it. My beautiful collection went up in smoke. After the ensuing trauma I sought professional help for my disorder (talking to that shrink was the most embarrassing part of my life). I was diagnosed with OCD and excoriation disorder. I no longer peel or pick at my body.

As risky as it was, she couldn't say no and slide her panties for me to slide my dick in. With my mom holding onto the sides of the pool, I was fucking slowly her in the water. It was pretty much a straight forward fuck with me holding onto her tits as I rammed her repeatedly. Since it was in water, it was alot harder to maneuver and I had to push harder into her just to get inside her. Unfortunately this meant more water was splashing around as I thrust myself deeper inside her. My mom was really scared that they would wake up and hear us but I kept telling her it was okay. Eventually someone did hear us and opened their window asking us if we were okay. It was my older aunty. She came downstairs and ran to us asking what we were doing since it was so late at night. My mom was pushing her body right against the wall so that my aunty couldn’t see her breasts and my hand were now on her shoulder instead. I didn’t move since my dick was still deep inside her and if I pulled out I was certain she would see. Casually talking, my mom explained that we just finished cleaning up and were taking a swim to relax. My aunty asked why I was clinging on and honestly there was no good explanation. I told her I couldn’t swim but honestly the pool wasn’t even that deep. She bought it anyways I think. Instead of leaving, she stayed with us and sat on the lawn chair across from the pool. My aunt and mom were talking while I still had my dick frozen inside her. We were waiting for her to leave but she was really talkative and it was clear that she wasn’t going back until we were.

I'll post that after this probably.

Bump

My mom whispered for me to get off but I didn’t want to leave without finishing. While they gossiped, I was slowly fucking my mom again. With the slightest movements I would push in and pull out. Despite her pussy being fairly tight, it was so painfully slow that I didn’t even know if I could finish like this. Fifteen minutes passed and my mom was fed up. She took one hand and went behind her back to jerk me off. Her grasp was really strong and I could tell she was pissed that I was still continuing to try to fuck her even with our aunty here. When I was about to blow my load, I stupidly pushed myself inside her cunt again as far as I could go. This caused my mom to jerk and slip, falling into the water. My dick slipped out too and I blew most of my load in the water. Rising up to the water for air, my aunty asked what happened. She saw that my mom wasn’t wearing a bra and asked her what she was doing. At this point, my mom didn’t even care anymore because she was pissed that I didn’t listen to her. She just told my aunty it fell in the deep end and got out the pool half naked. Leaving me, she went in the house and got a towel for herself. I ended up chatting with my aunty for a few minutes since my mom didn’t come back with a towel. The next day my uncle pulled the bra out of the pool while draining it and thankfully my aunty told him it was because it slipped off.

damn, does anyone know the artists name?

more pics plz

How regularly did you two fuck while you were growing up?
What's your relationship like now?

ITT: Attention seeking newfags make up BS stories that flood the mother son bread and my cock de-evolves from a Steelix into an Onix

nah dude this guy is probably like a professional erotic novel writer or some shit YKNOW BRAH?!?!?!?!?

I'm typing it right now but I have to pick up my friend soon, don't think I'll be able to post it anytime soon. I might post it later in a different thread.

Fairly frequently, maybe like two times a week. Especially during my puberty years. We still talk now but we stopped having sex.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Thanks for teh struff so far tho. Save it all to a text file for future threads

bump

BUMP, someone screen cap the mother son shit im to lazy thanks

More for the love of God

Bump

bump

more

show's over

bump