You know what sucks about being on your period not only are you bleeding in a place you wish you weren't you are horny...

you know what sucks about being on your period not only are you bleeding in a place you wish you weren't you are horny at the same time

I'm always down to ride the crimson tide

that would be frustrating. I don't go anywhere near period vag

what does that mean

It means he wants to fuck OP or anyone on their period.

what if they just wanted you lick the clit you would not have to go near the blood

never met anyone who would be willing to do that i heard orgasms helps girls with the cramps

Then they can fucking masturbate

sorry forgot pic

there's still the smell, and the blood is right there.

I've eaten out somebody on their period. Got very sick afterwards.

If you can get over the smell and having to wash your dick off afterwards its not unpleasant. Girls are super sensitive on the rag. They cum super easily

meh not as good
real men help women out during time otherwise your a pussy

>real men

real men aren't afraid to say "no" to something a woman wants if its something they don't want.

also *you're

Yeah but I bet you'd be creeped out by a guy who enjoys that.
This is a hell of your own making, bitch.

>bitch

if you think there is a real femanon in this bait thread you are very mistaken

op here i am a girl and i posted this so sorry to disappoint

>femanon here.jpg

Tits with timestamp or gtfo dems da rules

Yeah, please time stamp spreading your bloody vagoo por favor.

Source for image?

boners are easy try getting blood coming out of your piss hole then come back and say boners are worse

Wait, is that not supposed to happen?

Not a pissing contest

m8 you got us kicked out of the garden of eden, you kind of deserve what you get

if a guy is peeing blood he should go to the doctor

paramedic reporting in

peeing blood is normal, if you dont pee blood once every few months you should get your prostate checked

I'll fuck you on your period. Shit's cash. You got skype?

The comic frames it as one. Controlling boners is absurdly simple, just flex your thighs, it redirects blood flow.

too bad i don't believe in that religion bullshit so no that is not a valid answer but thanks for playing you win years of religious dogma and a side helping of bullshit congrats

blood does come out of my penis
am i dying?

nah its fine

Op do you ever feel oppressed? Belittled? Talk to me, I have high people in high places

is it 420 everyday for those people

What's 420? I'm over 17

it's a holiday for potheads