There is nothing more pleasurable than gazing longingly into this proud black stallions testes

There is nothing more pleasurable than gazing longingly into this proud black stallions testes

prove me wrong

You aren't black is best

That doesn't look very proud, sad cocked fuck.

as a whiteboi i think you're absolutely right

But it's a nigger.

Really, because by being a black dick, it's 9x likelier to be carrying aids, 13x more likely to be carrying another VD, and the owner of said penis is 12x more likely to kill you.

I'll pass on the gross nigger cock you silly niggers and stupid cucks.

untill you mentioned it, i never realised i was always staring at the balls.

It looks vinegary and sour as fuck.

thank fuck pictures don't have smells

That is way too shiny.

you can thank your mom for that.

it looks delicious

Source of facts?

im not as big as the op's pic but does anyone like my nuts?

And FBI for the murder thing.

the origin of races? really?

Credit score: 765
Home Owner
Never been arrested
Stable job and family
drive a 350z that's modded

So, yeah. Keep your BS theories that black's peni are larger. Rumor started by guilty white faggots in order to feel better about a history that they had nothing to do with.

I'm a pale ass Irish guy, still hangin 8.

Fuck your BS white guilt.

I was unaware that she did such fine work.

as a whiteboi who thought I was straight until I saw this pic you're right. God I just want to get on my pathetic knees and suck those big sweathy balls before moving to the uncut gargantuan cock

Well, yeah, dumbass, whites destroy Africa, force blacks to work in their shitty country then give them shitty ass living conditions for the next 100 years of course they're gonna have more problems. Everything you listed in that infographic is all the white man's fault lol (except for "origin of races" lol very reliable)

CDC? FBI? Gg

>Blame someone else
That's why you're still on the bottom.

not black, not at the bottom, but i don't autism and therefore have empathy