Most efficient way to achieve maximum casualties?

Most efficient way to achieve maximum casualties?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MOVE#1985_bombing
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Any advice? It probably wouldn't help anyways. I'm looking for something outside of the box!

bump

Start with yourself

Vote Trump

nice try FBI. i'm not telling you anything about any church bombings. fuck off!

Why bumb? Can't think of anything?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

My master plan? Never!

Start by drinking a gallon of bleach. Everything else will fall into place

Large vehicle at BLM protest.

I di have an epic suicide though.

>superbowl
>Plane flies over
>Fly high over center feild
>jump out in lazy-boy with remote in hand
>point and click remote madly
>Die knowing EVERYONE looks up in anticipation of a T.V.

Bring a car to a marathon/triathlon

Bomb. Oh wait, the philadelphia police have already done that.

Are we talking short term or long term? Short term would be nuclear weapon, long term would be either biological weapon or global EMP.

18 wheeler loaded with explosives hurling at 100 mph during some sort of mass gathering. If you have the ingenuity, weld massive blades on either side of the front, reinforced to the frame. Choose the path that has the most distance, because turning will not be an option. You're final destination should be into a building with as few barriers as possible, to then detonate the explosives to take down the building. Use Amfo with masses of scrap metal surrounding it to spew shrapnel at any nigger that didn't get hit.
Also put a plow on the front to avoid any engine damage that could end your spree prematurely

Start a cult. no koolaid. literal pool of acid made purely out of bleach and ammonia

Fuse deuterium and tritium in close proximity to a population center.

Stfu nigger they didn't even hurt anyone besides the shooter you dumb spook.

>wait for black lives matter to clog another highway
>steal semi
>save America from the terrorists with semi
>COUNTER TERRORISTS WIN

Step 1: Barricade doors of a building full of people.

Step 2: Set it on fire

Optional Enhancements:

Research and planning go a long way find a building that will burn real good in a area that the fire department will have trouble getting to.

/thread

EPIC WIN

Any big event or party.

I would have to say a bomb in a large urban centre that has high foot traffic...but thats gonna be pretty hard to do on a large scale, you can tank mcvey.for that

How many niggers does it take to pave a road? One if you hit him just right!

A road on a road? user, don't stupid.

Give money to any country in the middle east.

When these towel heads hijack a plane why waste it killing like 3000 people? Fly that shit into a packed out stadium on game day and take out at least 30,000. Fucking amateurs.

I was referring to this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MOVE#1985_bombing

you amateur see thiscult or not a pool of half blech half ammonia would kill...fuck that depends on the size of the city doesn't it?

I dunno, man, you're going to need a lot of acceleration. After the first few, you'll be slowing down a lot. The outliers are going to be the fattest. It sounds great in theory, but needs some testing to make a believer of me.

Ok so 6 worthless niggers died and 5 more future worthless niggers died. The only problem is that it was 11 and not 11,000

Best way to kill yourself
>go to Walmart
>Grab one of the cereal boxes and just rip it open
>eat out of the cereal box
>Continue eating until a manager arrives
>when he asks you to stop just glare at him and stuff more cereal into mouth
>"sir I'm going to have to ask you to leave."
>NowsYourChance.jpg
>glare at him
>pull out pistol and blow your brains out while staring still
Traumatic fun

Build Titanic V2, sink it again like the reptilian did. Insta kills.

Because they wanted to send a message

your life is cheap and mundane
if not, go the trump way

Tell them they can all go to college. It's slow, but goddamn it's fun to watch.

youre not fooling anyone calling your own posts epic.

I don't get it, do they just try to go to college then fall over dead? Or what?

It's the same difference. By telling them they should go to college the ones without the skill, talent, or means, go waste tens of thousands of dollars, and effectively cease to exist economically.
What's even better is that their default applies against everybody in the country so in terms of efficiency you killed the productivity of one person and also, eventually, the productivity of all the people who have to work to pay off the defaults of all of these fuckers. In terms of efficiency it's pretty much unbeatable.

Do you one better.

>pick an enemy
>sneak into enenmy's house butt naked
>Hang yourself over enemy
>bowels release to wake them up!

>It's the same difference
Same difference as what?

De-fund any kind of space monitoring (and space travel) and wait for some big rock to hit us.

We are all the eggs in one basket. If we don't spread to another planets or something similar. we are doom. Just look what happened to Cryptonians in man of steel.

I safely "killed" millions.
Bitch please. Release methane tons of it. Cook the whole fucking world!

Hypothetically speaking, the best way I can think of is smuggling a lot of aluminum dioxide (I think it's dioxide) into a college footbal game since those don't have metal detectors. Put little amounts in the bottom of mostly empty beer cups across densely-packed sections and set off simultaneously. Don't actually do it though. I don't advocate violence.

go to russia and buy a small vial of weaponized smallpox, visit a few major airports, presto 1billion plus gone after a month or so

You appear to be one of the people things I was talking about. Good for you, with you and your kind helping out we'll be able to suffocate this society in about 40 or so years.

You are all noobs. Just keep the pressure off of california from fixing it's horrible methane leak... OH MY #blackLivesMatter!

grow tobacco, make cigarettes, make cute cartoon ads for them, hand them out to kids free, guaranteed million plus casualties

wait for methane clathrates to melt in a few years

to survive you should go to an undeveloped country and work on a dairy farm until you catch cow pox
cow pox grants a 80%+ immunity to small pox

Vote trump

Crash the Moon into Earth.