What's the most autistic thing you do alone that you would never do in public?

What's the most autistic thing you do alone that you would never do in public?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O2sJdWxRZBA
youtube.com/watch?v=K_xTet06SUo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

browse Sup Forums

/thread

masturbate
>masturbation is autistic

Your mum

i get naked and use my ab wheel while watching the oreilly factor

Pick my nose and eat it.

im really fucking good at roller coaster tycoon. i mean GOOD. in any scenario i can get profitable by end of first year to the point where i could let the game run unattended for the rest of the time limit and win. with unlimited money i build coasters with 4+ min ride time, over 2 miles of track, with 9+ excitement rating on the first test run. ive had this game for almost 20 years. i will not talk about this to my friends.

Unlock my Android on class and i forgot that my waifu is on as wallpaper. There were some girls behind me so they saw it. -_-'

I talk to myself a lot in private. I can mostly manage to suppress it in public, but it's sometimes noticeable.

HAHAHHAAH

When I'm alone I pretend I'm sonic picking up rings. If I stub my toe or bump into anything I imagine losing all of my rings and feel so disappointed in myself.

Me too, and I don't know why. Pretty sure my girlfriend does it too and it fucking disgusts me. I'm such a hypocrite. Kill me.

Visit Sup Forums.

sometimes i make my index and middle fingers into a pair of legs and make my hand run around all over my desk like its going on adventures.

Fucking gross, dude.

I sing and dance along to this song in my room

youtube.com/watch?v=O2sJdWxRZBA

I'll die of embarrassment when someone catches me

I replace most to nearly all words to popular songs with nigger and sing and hum this until I'm out the door

same actually

I suffer from jock itch like any guy, so when I'm alone in my room, I lock the door, pull my pants down, reach for my boar bristle brush (it's a scratchy brush) and scratch the shit out of my itches from the under shaft of my penis to my balls. It's the satisfaction of scratching the itch is more intensifying than the slightly painful sensation and thus outweighs it and I now have a habit of doing this.

It's something I also do right before jacking off. A way to feel good before feeling good.

You should get those little shoe key-chains and put them on your fingers.

you know they make spray that fixes jock itch in like 1 day right?

Hell, could get you laid if you go to an anime con. Think positive, user!

Speak to myself out loud.

I really hope your not a guy.

I'm impressed and a little horny

I am that guy

This!

>/thread

Yeah, but it treats jock it and never cures it. This brush is a one time treat all time deal and it feels so satisfying.

Well then, I really hope your not a grown man.

i laffd

Fuck you. That is me in the picture yoy swine. You have no right to use my picture and make a cringe thread. My sword is fucking awesome abd my pose makes me badass. Fight me and you will see the fury of my katana, fight me.

I pretend like I'm a WWE superstar and take my 20 pound dog out into my little brothers trampoline and do moves on it. Then I have a soda bash like Stone Cold would a beer bash, while I rub the heavyweight title in my dogs face and trash talk it about how it will never be a champion like me.

Read yaoi manga.

I'm 32, married for 5 years, good looking and in good shape from rock climbing. Fucking kill me.

fuck yooou

Wear and wet diapers.

listen to this youtube.com/watch?v=K_xTet06SUo

Hell yeah. That dog will never take your belt.

Then I wash the soda off the dog so my mom thinks I just gave the dog a bath when she gets home and it's wet.

I let him win sometimes actually. He actually takes it pretty well only been bit hard enough to leave a scar once.

I'm wet.

Watch people play Doom 2 wads on YouTube

>jock itch
dude I've had that shit for like 5 years and I just googled it and realized it's easily treatable?? what the fuck I fucked up so bad

People catch me occasionally.

Is it mostly negative in public? I find in public its more negative than alone.

this but with swearing and various body parts cause on the inside im still 12

1. Dance around the room to 80s pop-rock
2. Swing around a cavalry saber whilst wearing a bathrobe and an ushanka.

I talk to my Jeep when we're alone. She loves me, but sometimes our relationship is rocky. Usually after I beat her up on the rocks offroad.

Pick my ears with a matchstick and add it to my earwax candle.

Im 23m btw

>I did give him a chairshot once
There is something legit wrong with you dude

put one on youtube, or stream it, id love to see a massive fuckin coaster

Sometimes I blink with one eye like 20 or so times in a row because I think I need it to catch up in the same number of times blinked a day by the other eye. Someone caught me once and I just said I had something in my eye so I wouldn't look retarded.

I cry and have witty debates with inanimate objects

I'm part of a HEMA longsword group. Sometimes I'll watch something like Berserk with either my steel of synthetic sword and pretending I'm fighting with or simply critique fights and moves. It's really fucking nerdy.

Honestly I do the same thing most nights. Don't know why it feels so good.

I talk to myself and say funny things while making weird facial expressions and hand gestures. It's basically like being my own comedian.

>autistic thing
huh?
are you fucking retarded?
there's no such thing as "most autistic thing"?
autism includes the world's super geniuses fyi
in fact the very computer you use to post "hurr durr most autistic thing" would not work without a prominent autist, the father of modern electricity, tesla, having shared his inventions with the world

try using words that make sense
if by autistic, you mean dumb, you obviously are the dumbass as again, autists account for literally the smartest people this world has ever seen

I talk alone all the time in English so I can practice my pronunciation and stuff.. it kinda sounds like a video game walkthrough of all the mundane shit I do in my house.

owning a sword is autistic.
what you are doing is 3-4 levels more autistic than normal autistic

I'm not part of a group, but I do the same in my room.

found the autist

thats not autistic, thats dedication in an attempt to further yourself.

Well most of it is related to whatever I'm doing, so I'm seen as somewhat eccentric at work. I've got a good sense of humor, so I don't take too much shit for it. Problem is, every so often I'll wind up musing about how shit everything is, or how I need to get a different job, or just damn, what am I doing with my life? and realize I just said the last bit out loud.

Nobody's caught me yet. I know I'm going three points up the crazy scale if I'm not more careful.

Dude I got rid of the game only a few years ago and I really regret it. Now I want to play again. Post video of giant coaster so I can get excited

>father of modern electricity
>lived penniless in Edison's shadow
>only remembered because he had ideas he never put into practice that later saw widespread adoption

At least I know what I'm doing and wail on people with it. Broke a guy's thumb at a tournament. But, I get what you're saying.

it's autism.

Dance like a stereotypical teenage girl to embarrassing music.
I'm 6'4, 200 lbs, fully bearded, and in college.

I love those games. The original and 2 were the best by far.

pretend to be a girl on the internet and help ugly guys jack off.

Brother in arms! lol

who the fuck is the kid in the bottom right

jerked off

> I talk to myself with different personalities and accents
>do nasty shit like eating boogers, old/dirty food
>dress in female clothes and masturbate furiously as I cum through my step-sister's pantyhose
>play videogames all day and command my mother around
> fuck up at all kinds of social interaction
(I was once furiously explaining to a guy I barely knew in the school canteen why asian chicks are superior waifus to the whore-like white ones. I'm pretty sure everyone heard my rage-filled tantrum and realized what an autist I am)

Go on this website

Fucking this.

Deep asshole scratch and then smell my finger

I sing songs like "The Rose by Bette Midler" and "All by Myself by Celine Dion" out loud, very loudly and tear up a bit. I'm a 19 year old guy and completely straight but these songs just hit my heart hard.

same

Lol

I made myself a broadsword out of a fence post when I was like 11, cut, sanded, and painted it. I've still got it somewhere, when I was younger it was my "beating each other with sticks" weapon. Now I just swing around my cavalry sabers, or various auto parts I have lying around that I pretend are maces. Axle shafts make great maces.

Play with Toys

Dumb means you can't talk. Did you mean stupid?

Watch edgy/gory anime, and laugh at all the edgiest parts (not actually a fake laugh), then act like ive been the MC for my whole life, and pretend like im insane for the rest of the night, also talk to myself

Same bro.

I also sometimes sing the first bars of the chorus of "All by Myself" in public as a joke when people leave me alone somewhere, but I got that from my mother (she did it too). People my age never get it though, I doubt most have even heard it.

Semi-related, when alone sometimes I listen to really old (60s and 70s) country ballads and tear up about the trucker who lost his son for 30 years.

hot you should pick eachothers boogers and eat them while you make out with her

Found the autist

That definition hasn't been current for what, like 100 years?

Watch mlp

Haha, a fucking axle shaft. I can totally see that, those things are thick steel and could crack a skull easy.

I make shitty avant garde music by playing instruments wrong and listen to it.

this fucker won me the game yesterday. cant see it cause its all underground son. pro tip: build your most expensive shit under ground so the peeps go on it all weather, no drop in profits

no such thing as alone in an involuntary criminal over encroaching sack shit of excuse trying to masqueraide as government.

Definitions don't change, words just get used improperly by stupid fucks, and other stupid fucks follow suit.

Well some nights I can't sleep at all and I can be 10 hours in a row in my bed trying to sleep

We want to see huge roller coasters, man

/thread

Once the flour every week I powder my penis and that bothers me the toilet sister. This is great fun. I am a pink penis.

The Rose is a nice song.

That explains Sup Forums in a nutshell. Fantasizing and preparing your body for the Billdo.

also from my park yesterday. proof of how effective advertising is. the 2nd expansion added much harder requirements for number of peeps in park, more than you can get naturally just waiting till end of year 3. you have to advertise to win. pro tip: you can easily add 800 peeps in 4 months through advertising