Have you ever experienced de ja vu to the extent in which you are speaking the same sentence as a friend simultaneously...

Have you ever experienced de ja vu to the extent in which you are speaking the same sentence as a friend simultaneously due to memory? What the fuck with this shit? Science can't possibly say our brains are misinterpreting time if we can recite words not spoken in the exact moment. What the fuck is this shit???

Other urls found in this thread:

skepdic.com/randi.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're trying to ask if you have some psychic power

You dont

No, that would be rediculous. I'm wondering if anyone has any actual explanation for occurances of this type

Afraid huh? As I figured. Fuck you

What's unacceptable about you either processing it in a wrong timeline? Or remembering very similar events and garnishing them with details from your current situation. So it seems like its exactly the same event, when in fact it was slightly different the first time you said it?

Nothing is 100% unacceptable, what do you mean by wrong timeline?

the answer is don't think about it

I seem to recall that deja vus are also caused by the brain putting events in the wrong order/timeline.
So it'll take an event that is just happening, wrongly classify as something you experienced a while back and then you start to remember that fake event and are shocked that its so similar to your present.

It's a continuum shift, we're stuck in a timeloop

t. Blazblue

Nietzsche says time is a flat circle. Everything you do you will do again. You've always done it, and always will.

So I have to bang ur mum over and over again?

Oh you!

It's a brain glitch that makes you think its a memory even though its not

;)

Oh shit OP you got that super secret hidden time power! You're the chosen one! The universe in fact revolves around you! Darn who knew! You also cured cancer btw.

>It's called a seizure..
>You might be seriously surprised how
>not-in-control of your brain you really are.
>Also, how hard it can seriously fuck with your
>perception, of time, of memories, and every other sense.

>if this happens anywhere from once a week to once within every 3 months you need to see a neurologist.

>What you're describing is a lot like my seizures before i go into a grand maul.
>I get dizzy, queezy even. Then i feel like my whole body/perception of everything takes a couple steps back from reality(best way to describe it really).
>Next thing you know, everything i do, say, hear, I've done,said,heard,and seen it before according to my head.. I've learned to recognize it now and my seizures are almost gone due to Lamictal.

>have had epilepsy long time.

>smoke some weed it helps

Op ever heard of peecognitive dreaming?
It may be related

Yeah that's what I was originally referencing when referring to subconscious misinterpretation. My counter argument to this is that many individuals can predict events at the moment they occur. For example, I start to feel familiarized with watching a tv show with my sibling, I quite literally know what they are going to say and say it as they do, at the same EXACT time. Not from prediction or some supernatural superstition but from what I can only describe as memory happening in the moment.

>to the extent in which you are speaking the same sentence as a friend simultaneously

sure op sure, think you should stay off the weed for awhile.

Trust me he's describing a complex seizure

sometimes i get deja vu and i know whats going to happen next and it fuckin happens.

sometimes i try to change what i know is about to happen but i can never be successful. it always happens no matter what i do.
i try to say certain things to change the converstaion but sooner or later im forced to say what im trying not to say

see
>I get dizzy, queezy even. Then i feel like my whole body/perception of everything takes a couple steps back from reality(best way to describe it really).
>Next thing you know, everything i do, say, hear, I've done,said,heard,and seen it before according to my head.. I've learned to recognize it now and my seizures are almost gone due to Lamictal.

those are seizures man...

Yeah, my guess is the information you are receiving is simultaneously interpreted as a memory and the present.
So, it seems like your remembering when in fact you're learning and then remembering in a very short time. Which is why you don't perceive the memory as just being learned and rather as an already existent memory.

I don't have light/image-sensetive epilepsy tho...

>image related

I have, but I haven't yet read anything that can invalidate my experiences or prove ultimately the absurdity of them. What I have found is countless confused individuals with no solution. It's irritating and.

I have deja vu all the time, probably like once every 4 or 5 days.
When I get it, it's like something in my brain is telling me that something's gonna happen. Not a specific thing, just that anticipation feeling of something significant happening. More often than not it makes me feel like I'm going to die later in the day.

Do I need to see a doctor?

Not OP but I've had situations like that, though a bit less intense, happening to me since I was a teen. History of seizures as a young kid as well, might consider looking into it more now

>S
>E
>I
>Z
>U
>R
>E
>S

interesting as ive seized before. dont know why. hospital said it was low blood sugar.

ye even tho my seizures are almost gone one side-effect of Lamictal for me is my blood sugar needs to be kept in check more and I get really mad when I'm hungry (hangry) lol..

OP here, I appreciate the feedback and I've long suspected these occurances are aligned with seizures. I've had Simpsons and experiences that tie almost perfectly in with them but still... it does NOT explain them fully to me. Perhaps I am crazy, perhaps the mind truly can make the present feel like memory in the moment. Sorry of I sound insane but I'm sick of this issue going undermined and unnoticed

You must be a psychic to know that.

>peecognitive
Is that when you know you're wetting your bed?

dude... i fuck you not... It can! I seriously have had to humble myself to the power of my own mind.
I know it's hard to believe. Because it seems so real and sometimes even surreal when it happens. I'm telling you man, your brain CAN AND DOES make it real.

>"perhaps the mind truly can make the present feel like memory in the moment"
>not perhaps
>It's a fact. It can and does.

I think there's something wrong with your lobes in your brain which is causing you to think you're experiencing things as psychic events. The guy saying seizures is probably right, it's very similar to an epileptic type of event, which you don't really feel like a normal seizure. In case you think you can actually prove you are psychic try to prove it in a video and set up a social media site and maybe even contact this guy to see if you can get a million dollars out of it:

skepdic.com/randi.html

If you're having these often they can seriously cause brain damage.
>Seizure-activity is like water erosion on a rock
>the more it goes unchecked, the worse it will get.
>It's not something you want to let go.. I'm pretty old-fashion raised.. I never go to the doctors unless i absolutely have to.
>but seizures aren't something ANYONE can afford to go unattended. I've done a lot of research.
>

Truthfully this whole concept is hard for me to accept, I've always believed I was in control of my mind if not anything else. And if my mind can trick me into thinking what I'm experiencing now has already ha opened, and to THIS extent, well, that makes me sad...

>I feel you man.. you're not alone
>I personally am a very logical-thinking agnostic. When I realized that I'm not even in control of my own mind at all times, it just made me feel more like life was a tv show or a theme park ride. I mean there are things beyond my control that can, with absolute power, destroy my dreams, crash me when i'm driving, have me fall down flights of stairs.
>Believe me when I tell you that these thoughts haven't helped those nights spent alone thinking about that gun in the room. Contemplating if it's still worth seeing tomorrow.

>My answer:
>You're already dealing with 1,000 lbs of bullshit, let's be honest we're all lying to and telling ourselves things to get out of bed each morning, this is just another thing you have to shove to the side. It wont be enough to break you if you've thought about everything else already.

The for the help Anons, I didn't expect serious answers at all to begin with but the feedback means a lot. Maybe I'll schedule that appointment and maybe we'll sort out this bullshit eventually.

again tho man this isn't something you can afford to let go unattended. It's highly unlikely whatevers causing them is developing super-fast but the possibility remains that it could be a malignant tumor growing fast enough to cause your next seizure to suffocate you till your brain is as good as a bowl of soup. Then you become one of the Hospitals seizing vegetables... I've seen the wing myself... not cool man.. chances are that wont happen to you but you need to get it check out.

>Have you ever experienced de ja vu to the extent in which you are speaking the same sentence as a friend simultaneously due to memory?
Yeah... No. This didn't happen. Time travel isn't real, seeing the future isn't real. We're piles of organic mesh and water with millions of chemical interactions occurring in and around us at every second of every day and occasionally some of those interactions cause behaviors/experiences we can't easily comprehend because we're so limited in our capacity to understand these phenomenon, mostly due to the fact that we're just piles of organic mesh and water.

Don't believe what the media tells you about what the men in white coats believe. Talk to people who do a STEM field and the first thing you find out is that everything they told you at school is made up to fuck with you and you don't know anything.

Definitely don't want to end up like that, Ive seen it too.
Keeping this in mind always, thx>
>694550601
I take every bit of information I learn in life with a grain of salt. Thx and I will remember

Kek