twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump with myself since its still me
soundcloud.com/rj-powers-2/metal-as-hell

youtube.com/watch?v=m1dXRe0Z1hw

mfw I'm john motherfuckin williams

mock me all you want:soundcloud.com/blackkdiamondzz

soundcloud.com/general-sotheny/relief

really fucking generic i know.

fuck yeah this is dope. is that a real guitar or nah?

bumping

nah, it was a guitar soundfont mixed with the Hardcore plugin and some compressors.

well either way i dig it. dont quit

Soundcloud.com/volumnist
Also
nomenclaturepdx.com

Thanks mate, i don't normally do songs like that. glad to know i didn't fuck it up.
I'm loving the drums in Black Raton. I wasn't expecting the vocals but they were nice. you missed some high notes if i may criticize something though.

you use fl?

yeah, i use it for most, if not all of my music.

all my stuffs made in fl. its a nice daw

posting myself agian since i didnt really put a track in: soundcloud.com/blackkdiamondzz/blackkdiamondzz-savage/s-MbpEH

pretty good but not my cup of tea. cookie cutter af

pents tho

wew lad
>checked
It's a great program. Just wish recorded sounds were a little easier to work with internally.
Not savage enough. I like the feeling it gives off. Like something fast and chaotic being slowed down to calm pace.

Witnessed.

quints checked by blackk diamondzz

what kind of problems?

reworded: what isnt easy enough to work with in fl

I just find that recording my voice or importing sounds to be more tedious than it should. If i just wanna import a sound to use in a pattern i often have to put it into sampler, and hope it matches the tempo. i might be doing something wrong but i just don't know any easier way.

recording audio: use edison
sampling, import the into the playlist, right click, detect tempo. change sample to tempo and see how many bars it takes up, go back to original song tempo, stretch the sample to the amount of bars it took up in its tempo. change re-sampling settings to either slice stretch, slice map, e2 transient or e2 speech, depending on the sample.