Gf broke up with me when i was just starting to think i had something to live for

Gf broke up with me when i was just starting to think i had something to live for.

>Feels thread

:(

Dont give a fuck about self bumping

i can tell you my sad story, i dont think it is that sad now, i look at those time and see myself as a total fggot.

I just broke up w my gf a few minutes ago after realizing she had cheated on me months ago Right when I was thinking about marrying her. I feel you Sup Forumsro

She always said she loved me and then today just phoned me and said she "wasnt ready"

Fuck man im so sorry :(

Gf is useless. Only goof for sex. Friends are more important.

Lucky fucker I'm married with kids I wish my wife would Fuck off

Dont listen to him

you do and it aint her faggot.
time erases all faggotry.
fucking shame, but there ya go.

same happend with me, well here it goes.
>2015
>june, winter in my country
>cold af days
>hangingout with friends
>she was there
>she was nervous when she was around me for some reason
>it was late i was freezing so i decided to head back home
>she stopped me and said she needed to talk with me
>before this i was looking at her everyday, i was starting to like her
>well she told me she liked me and some stuff
>what.png
>on my way home there was a shit ton of stuff going through my head
>at my house now
>listen to tool because i didnt know what to do
>text her
>went smooth
>we both liked eachother

cont.

Do the rest of us anons a favor and please try to put up with her, maybe take her out and do something nice. For all you know you might be the next user greentexting about his failed marriage and life, signing off with a goodnight Sup Forums

Saw my friends go through this shit and i tell them not to worry about girls at your age too much but now i know how it feels :(

Yeah i was just kidding around you know how it is grass is greener on the other side and all that shit but at the end of the day if I didn't love my family I wouldn't be here

To be honest it was mostly her stopping me from doing it but now shes gone

>when i was just starting to think i had something to live for

OP, you do not live for women. Women live for us. Pursue your passion with conviction and women will follow.

The best women are those who seek to support you in your life's mission. If you make them your life's mission, there is a good chance that they will turn away. I do not know why.

What I do know is that women want a man who is strong. What I mean by that is not necessarily strong in a physical sense, but strong in their direction, values, and integrity.

Be confident, OP. More will come.

Friends are more important

wrong

I know but its the fact that im doing shit in life aswell its not helping

agreed

Well i can just go get high with my friends so there's that. she did bring good weed though

no, hes correct. family first, then real friends if you have any.

Wish i could own a gun

Love first. Love is the most important thing. Not restricted to romantic love.

Yeah they aren't the ones who walked away

cont.

>we were hangingout for like june and july
>suddenly she stops texting back
>i got confused
>she ignores me for some reason
>still confused
>wondering what i did wrong
>august.
>too depressed to care about stuff anymore
>think about suicide
>my birthday is coming
>29 of august
>i told my friends that i wasnt shure about making a party
>they told me to cheer up
>i made a party anyways
>nothing loud
>just me and my bros playing games
>i felt so happy that day, that i forgot about her
>fast forward
>april, i have a GF now
>my bro has a party
>shure why not
>went with my best friend
>we were late because i live far from the party
>when i got there she was sitting on a couch alone and staring at me
>she scared the shit out of me with that fucking look in her eyes, like she was dead
>turn around and ignore her
>after getting drunk and high she comes up at me
>we need to talk
>notthisagain.jpeg
>she told me she was sorry for all the stuff she did to me in the pass
>bullshit
>she told me she didnt mean to all the damage she did to me
>in my mind i am thinking, tell her to fuck off
>but i was so drunk that i told her everything was ok
>she started crying
>my dumbass drunk brain tought it was a good idea to consolate her
>oh my god
>3/4 of the party spent with her
>everyone told me that i should be with her and stuff
>get worried about her because she said she liked me
>she asked me if i could dump my actual GF for her
>i didnt know what to do at that point so i just said goodbye when she was about to leave
>the next days we texted eachother again

cont.

Dude. It's gonna be okay. Occupy yourself with stuff to do and keep a lookout for opportunities. We're here if you wanna talk.

its not hard man i got 5, as long as i can resist the urge to put them in my mouth I'm good

Would love an m14

Dude, you are putting too much into your relationship. You have to feel like you want to live for yourself before you can be in a place where you can successfully be in a successful relationship.

You can never put too much into a relationship

She always told me she loves me and we had this weird shit going on for literally a year and now we were finally going out she says she's not ready and kept apologising. And i always thought she was more ready than me

Shit son. U lest ye be canadian the best you can get is an M1A. Pretty similar but people always praise the m14 for some reason or another. Look on gunbroker for any peeps seeling an m1a near you

No it's that i don't wanna sound edgy but i always thought that i was a bit different from the others and shit. i felt people are always laughing behind my back and shit and her saying she loves me made me think i wasn't socially retarded

Cont pls

Bro focus on what you're doing. The first week is always shit. I just recently broke up with my gf who I have known for 5 years, we were together for ~2 years. It gets better.

You guys clearly had some differences. If you feel you made mistakes, learn from them, and strive to become a better man. If you feel that she was the cause of the problems, learn from them, and strive to find a better woman.

Do not devalue yourself based on the opinion of one person, especially a woman. They are complex creatures, similar to many men, but in different ways.

Focus on your goals, and you will find the piece that fits.

i got nothing that out there man a couple semi auto 22's 2 single shot 16 and 20 gauge shotguns a lever action marlin 336 in .35 rem and a savage 1907 pistol in .32 acp and a pile of parts guns.

I'll have no luck im a brit fag ;(

fuck gunbroker, armslist is the way to go

Op if you set your mind on your goals, you can achieve it. :D

Thanks man :')

Damn straight. Believe in your fucking self.

Anyone in the mood for a chat? Kik is MrJarretE

now thats quality feels, I'm so sorry man. maybe now that you guys dumped the eu things will change

The worst part is i went to sleep and woke up thinking it was all a dream :(

Yeah hopefully we get some of those fucking delicious froot loops

Ha... I know that feeling all too well user. Sometimes.. we just gotta wake up.

Wish i never did I felt physically sick

well, then we need categories. romantic love is the first to get dropped by some when shit gets tough. i would know.

cont.

>her birthday was close
>i was exited about it for some reason
>spent the whole party with her
>i stayed at her place
>slept together
>next morning
>she seems to forgot about last night
>ignore it
>gave her a gift i had
>went back home
>after that day we didnt text eachother
>my friend has another party coming up
>she ignores me and finds an older guy
>like 2 year older than me
>didnt care about it i was with my best friend at that moment
>went for some weed
>smoke it at with my best friend and another bro
>back at the party
>high af
>dude that was with her told me why didnt invite him
>"you were too busy, buddy"
>friends laugh
>fast forward
>there was a party this week end
>monday
>she came up to me and told me that she felt uncomfortable when she was near me
>bitch
>she asked if we could have a healthy friends relationship or some bullshit like that

cont.

I just realized that even though I always look up shit on Armslist, gunbroker is just talked about so much on /k i mixed the two uph

I think knowing that yyou'reloved can save your life

This, OP. Women like a man who is independent and has goals and aspirations of his own. It's a primitive instinct; a man who is driven will be more likely to provide for her offspring.

Set goals in your life and find hobbies that make you happy. Pursue those goals and hobbies whole-heartedly and don't look back. Women will follow. There's a nugget of actual wisdom in "first you get the money, then you get the power, then you get the women".

I personally think that is the most important kind of love though. That is the love you share with someone who has the potential to spend the rest of their life with you and start a family. They could be your future. There is also familial and brotherly love.

Kek I'm OP not you. Shut the fuck up newfag

cont pls

cont.

>looked at her
>"ok"
>left because i had to take a bus
>at party
>she was always near me for some reason
>well at this point i had a crush on other girl
>i was talking to a girl about my crush
>she comes out of nowhere
>crying
>i was speechless
>girl i was talking to told me to do something
>are you ok?
>what is the problem?
>she ran away and the girl there called me an asshole
>what the fuck dude
>she was leaving with the girl that called me an asshole
>she said goodbye to me with a kiss on my cheek
>the kiss was like if they slap you with frozen meat on the face
>"bye"
>she started cying again
>confused about it
>text her about what happend
>pretty mad at this pooint and tied of her bullshit
>she told me that everything was confusing and stuff
>told me that she wanted to fix thing
>fuckyoubitch,bmp
>told her to stay the fuck away from me and never talk to me again
>she is currently blocked on every social media

well that's it.

>what is reading comprehension

I was talking TO op, not claiming to BE op dumbass

You could've fixed it in my opinion or at least go out with her to fuck her sorry about her though

I feel for you my dude. Just experiencing that post-action, "I did something thag fucked up" kinda sadness seems so appealing instead of just long thinking deep sadness

well now that i read the sutff i wrote i am out of practice about my english, sorry bro's

pd: Cheer up op, there is plenty of fish in the sea
pd2: my dad told me to never be in love with a girl too much, that soon as they could they would backstab me

>talking with coworker yesterday
>I dont like him very much, typical big headed Chad with a stunning gf
>but he is the only one around my age
>I have also a very nice girl coworker she likes me but I am too afraid to call her out
>coworker asks me about pokemon go
>"hey user I heard about this and I know you play video games what is this bullshit about"
>I don't even play pokemon go but I explain it to him in every single detail
>fast forward to the end of the work
>coworkers are going out to the local pub
>my crush girl coworkers asks me "user you are going with us too right?"
>I want to say something, my heartrate is skyhigh
>when typical chad responds
>"haha no he has to go to catch some pokemons"
>everyone is laughing including my crush
>they leave
>I am sitting there destroyed 30 more minutes then I went home to cry

:(

i don't think so, i am tired of the stuff she does, like one day she is in love with me, next day she ignores me, she indeed tried to fix thing but she fucked up like always
thanks man, i am trying to build my life again and leave my depression again, but the fact that i see her everyday depresses me so bad :(

Wow man what a fucking cunt sorry :(

I know how it feels man this is the second time I've gone through this and even though this one is worse, I know things will get better and you'll look back at this girl eventually and laugh

holy shit dude, you have to think that all the chad's at the age of +40 fall into a deep depression because the friends they had are no longer there, i guess most of them deserve it for being such assoles.

dumping mobile papes :^)

Should have just laughed along with them and said "yeah of course I'm coming"

I am a 26 year old kissless virgin who was always bullied at school. Honestly I was so embrassed in that momment I wanted to kill myself.

I know the feels I go red when someone justs asks me a question and it makes me not want to communicate :(

Ah in that case sorry bro. Some people can just be nasty. Try not to let it bother you, everybody has probably already forgotten about it anyway. The next time something like that happens try not to get flustered and just roll with it.

Remember, if you feel bad, everybody you hate wins.

sorry man you should just tell him to fuck off in future

I like oreos

I deleted her off some shit as well and I'm fighting myself not to add her back fuck :(

well if you feel the need to tell her something or fix thing up you should do it, you dont then dont do it, the conversation will be uncomfortable
same.

nice

Tried man she just keeps saying "I'm sorry i just can't do it" and then she's going away for a month soon as well i think it's today even

seems that you are stuck with her, tell me what is the real problem is, like do you really have a need for her? do you really wish her that much after she did so much shit to you?

think about these questions and realize that you dont need her anymore

Today was my birthday and no one, that I was hoping would, wished me happy birthday. Forever Alone I guess

happy birthday

happy birthday dude! you are not that alone ;)

Sounds cringey af but i feel lost without her

i see man, then you need to hang out with friends, or try to meet with new people, try to forget about her because thinking like that is only doing bad for you

Oh no, buhuuu, your girlfriend broke up with you

Some of us has worse problems, like addiction, and crippling mental disorders.

Yet these threads are always about teen angst

>be bi
>gender attractions fluctuate pretty bad
>sometimes week(s) long periods where im just not interested in my current bf/gf at all
>don't cheat but going from hot to cold usually arouses suspicion and puts stress on the relationship
>try to suck it up and put effort in anyway but it always ultimately destroys the relationship
im going to die alone aren't i?

Go make a thread then faggot

u are mentally retarded fagit kys shithead.

yeah dude you are totally right, but if you want to talk about those kind of problems make a new thread

Or maybe you should deal with your own first world problems and grow up

Happy birthday! :)
You not alone~

>fagit
Go to bed

ok bois i am going to sleep now, its 5 am in my country

cheer up faggots

Why do we even have /r9k/ anymore

Read the title.
dont like it go

Nighty night

u are shit, kys