All these Team Mystic and Team Valor threads while us Team Instinct be doing the real work...

All these Team Mystic and Team Valor threads while us Team Instinct be doing the real work. Time to take a load off and post up.

Other urls found in this thread:

othertees.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Instinct till I die baby

Nice I like that

Instinct here.

Ohhhhh Yeahhhh

What's up my fellow Zapdos niggers

Team Valor: The alternative crowd. Goths, hippies, emos, and most adults that play, etc.

Team Mystic: ACTUAL nerds. Pretty close to the nerd stereotype. They try to dress up their bunch and say this is the team for Game of Thrones peeps, but really most of Team Mystic is just painfully nerdy. Primarily composed of mouth-breathing basement dwellers.

Team Instinct: The cooler nerds. The guys that may be nerdy as fuck, but at least they have social skills, they're the nerd guy of a normal crew that everyone likes, not the "I think he may be serial killer" nerds of Team Mystic.

How accurate you think this is guys, based on your experience, for me it fits dead on..... and I'm mostly referring to people over 18 that play....

What the fuck is this? Tell me it has 0 to do with pokeGO

#instinctlivesmatter

Keep it up and tomorrow your gonna see that all over facebook.

You're pretty spot on with the yellow team. Me and my boys are yellow and most of the people we socialize with are yellow. Blue team are the quiet in a group staring at their phones intently nerds. They're also the group full of rich ass hong kong faggots that play with daddys money. Red team seems to be favorite with younger people.

Oh trust me i've already seen it all over. We're the minority unfortunately

Team Instinct reporting.
I was at this gym, and i had to keep beating it. I would go into the gym, lay waste to the pokemon inside, go to heal my pokemon (gym is white at this time) gone for a few seconds to heal my pokemon, and redtard, or bluetard would throw thier pokemon in. This cycle kept going until my phone died. Im ok if you throw me out of a gym becuase you beat me. But this was pissing me off. I dont know if I like gym battling after today. Like collecting though.

Pretty accurate

The whole pokemon deal is fucking ruined because of this shit..

I wanted to play, played when it was released.

a) if you live in the boonies like me, theres nothing around to get balls from.

b) the nearest places is crawling with neckbeards, and turbo autist, and XD gamergrillz. and those real creepy 30-40 year old dudes who just sit in their moms car with the AC running, catching pokemon that way.

its a fucking cringe fest, and I'm smack dab right in the age group of pokemon, and feel ashamed to even take out my phone to read/write a text. one of my favorite fishing spots is crawling with these fuckers, tromping all over the floating dock, keeping the fish away. FUCK. I'm so mad.

I got 25 diff pokemon and 75 total, still haven't gym battled yet, prob cause I don't have anything with very high combat pts and I know I'll get my ass kicked. Trying to get a few diff high level pokemon for battling.

I was at a gym long enough to register for red (most of my friends are red), but that's it.

Germany was small at one point. Now the whole world knows what it can do when you piss it off.

>Team Instinct will become Nazi Germany
/thread

You mean what happens when your piss off an Austrian, who moves to germany.

sieg heil das pokemon fuhrer

It has to be like this

Come on you nignogs we finally get a thread don't let it die

I vote for team instinct to be the Sup Forums team of choice.

Got this little nigger last night

Valor=Autism
Instinct=Autism
Mystic=Autism

nice find

What and let all them faggots in. Fuck that.

No fucking clue how but I caught this little shit on the side of the road

man I aint caught anything cool as that coolest thing i got so far was a Scyther and it wasnt that good.

anywhere that's green on google maps is considered a park
pokemon go uses google maps
rarer mons spawn in parks

So I joined Valor prior to finding out how serious people take the teams, what does that make me.

Caught this guy tonight with incense

Someone who likes the color red/moltres more than blue/articuno or yellow/zapdos

I walk around town with my knife telling Mystics and Valors to give me their phones.

Just an Instinctual thing, mmkay?

>lvl 33

Actually fairly accurate.

i get get duds i will buy 14500 pokecoins

Oh shit dude congrats

>be team instinct
>surrounded by bluefags

it's an uphill battle but someone has to do it

team valor are normies

For the true pokemon trainer.

Can this be actual propaganda we use like this might be the best thing I've ever seen

it already is.

>saluting with his left hand
ruined

Instinct or extinct

Just dropping this of OP
othertees.com/
You can get your team shirt here

representing

hey fag.... why don't you.... cry about it....

Those are sick! Badass dude

>duds are not dubs

why not buy 14500 pokecoins?

I picked valor just because pokemon red was my first pokemon game.
I fit the adult part I guess.

The Third Reichu is upon us

I would be instinct, had I not choose the one team, that no one in my area is

all of you faggots suck . Team Valor #1

when pokemon go first came out literally my two most mature and intelligent friends told me to join team yellow. I thought that was pretty cool. Instinct all the way.

Pretty accurate I would say