Be me

>be me
>underage beta faggot who is kv and 16
>have popular girl from school on snapchat
>9/10 blonde blue eye
>she posts a pic ago and she looks sad as fuck
>i see this as a perfect oppurtunity to start conversation

Now, I haven't said anything yet, I came to you fags for help. I helped this girl in geometry class all year long, the least she could do is give me a blow.

Help me please, faggots, will post results.

>inb4 underage b&

Pic related, they both look similar.

Mods.

Underageb&.

>I helped her so she owes me

This is why you beta fags don't get anything. Man up and ask. Faggot.

MODS MODS MODS
srsly though dont trust bitches that use snapchat to post their feeling they are just attention whores i would say you fuck them and throw away but youre underage beta

Nigger

Don't even know how to approach this girl to ask. Can't see myself doing it anyways.
Everyone my age uses snapchat, so what you said about it is kind of irrelevant.

Though I must say most teens are untrustworthy faggots anyways so you're probably right.

how can you even "cant approach her" if tou helped all the fucking year long and why didnt you do anything before if you helped her for a whole fucking year it would be damn easy to pick-up otherwhise dont even help her if you dont get anything and she was just using you

bump

>be me
>message this girl I don't know very well asking for bj

So many ways that could go wrong.

>don't know how to approach

OP. You are the dumbest fucking nigger. You help her in class, right? Walk out with her. Talk to her outside of class, text, call, message, snap, whatever, TALK TO THIS QT3.14 BEFORE MR STEAL YO GIRL PUMPS HER SO FULL OF CUM HER FALLOPIAN TUBES WILL HAVE TO GO ON 5 YEAR STRESS LEAVE

im not saying that im saying that he could take the whole year helping her as an advantage because if he helped her for a whole year and didnt approached her thats some serious beta fag lol

>the least she could do is give me a blow
your attitude is the reason she hasn't opened up to you to the point where you can't even start a conversation with her

>Everyone my age uses snapchat, so what you said about it is kind of irrelevant
it's perfectly relevant, bitches that put their "feelings" on snapchat, facebook, instagram, whatever else, they're just looking for attention, that's all there is to it. if you give it to her, you will be her little beta faggot, rather than a little beta faggot.

You sound like a know it all prick teen. Seriously, every girl that puts shit like that on fb or snapchat are attention whores and get a shit load of faggots jumping on their pussy cause they think it's a perfcet opportunity, just like you. If i were you, i would wait and start up a fresh conversation and make it about her, not wait till she's sad cause odds are, like i said before, others are already doing it. Seriously, some girls can be short when they're all in they're feelings and boasting about it on social media.

I'm a very pessimistic person, also a little overweight, combine these two with trying to ask a 9/10 to suck me off makes for really bad things to happen. Plus I'm a summerfag so there's no class to talk to her after.

bit of a 180 from , hey?

Try to slowly get closer to her

this
thanks user

You're a fattie?

Be appreciative that she let a disgusting troll within her 5 foot safety bubble.

You obviously don't deserve anything from society until you lose the weight, fatass. When's the last time you saw your WHOLE dick?

/thread

kys faggot

I felt as if right now was a good time to start, I guess that it'd be better to start a conversation myself later and not fall for the b8.

Sue me.

>fattie
>disgusting troll
Kek

I don't think that word means what you think it means.

Quit projecting onto others.

this.

I'm starting to believe OP is actually a 16 year old betasperg

>I helped this girl in geometry class all year long, the least she could do is give me a blow.

This notion is why you're going to end up with your dick in your pudgy little paw at the end of the day.

Your approach is all wrong.

Get a fucking clue, kid, and try with a girl you actually have a chance with.

Mods are asleep apparently.

>When's the last time you saw your WHOLE dick?
Who knows? But here, enjoy this HOLE dick...

Mods don't give a fuck about underage b& anymore.

Also, change you're motive. The least thing she can do is suck you off? Fuck, i feel sorry for you. Guess you're still an underaged faggot that only cares about sex. Also, you being overweight is definitely not something a 9/10 grill would chase after to "suck off". Take her out somewhere nice and get to know her. The sex after you both like each other is waay better than a sorry bj.

Yeah?

Mods take the summer off apparently.