There's this man going around kik asking underage girls for nudes for his leaking site, can anyone help take him down?

There's this man going around kik asking underage girls for nudes for his leaking site, can anyone help take him down?

>take him down

son do you have any idea how hard I lol'd and what site your on?

Post the kikof your friend bruh I can help her

>take him down
You mistyped "give him a medal"

Typical case of "found a predator. Anonymous takes down predators. I'll google where I find Anonymous. Oh, it's the famous hacker Sup Forums"

Is his name by any chance david smith if so we are onto him dont worry

Poor beta white knight. Right now, that man is probably balls deep in some tight smooth 16 year old. Meanwhile, you're sitting there waxing your carrot thinking that women will somehow appreciate you for your valiant white knight efforts or give you some kind of a fucking medal.

Women hate white knights. They make fun of your pathetic ass behind your back when you're not around them.

What site?

>Kik
What? I thought everyone who used that stupid app was underage. Am I missing something?

That's debatable considering I have a vagina too.

Internet tought guy detected I bet you also go to pol and whine about feminism and swh

>Am fetus
Can confirm

post link for reasons.

Don't have the site. The guy wasn't stupid enough to give it to us. All I have is his kik information.

Fine. I'll do it.

>Help me take this pedophile down instead of me just reporting him to the police
>Well, I don't have any info on him

Great thread you have here OP

Whats your friend kik we are gonna need it she can explain us everything in detail aybe shes hiding stuff from you because you are her friend

Every detail is extremely important and only she knows it

OP. Please stop.

Oh yeah, sorry. Complete dumbass. Didn't go to the police at all!! Silly me. Not like that's what they taught us all throughout middle school and highschool. Not at all.

not your personal armi faggot

>I have a vagina too.
op?

Be my gf pl0x

>underage girls for nudes
how comes that you talk with underage girls on Kik op ??? please explain...

Nigga, we're trying to help
Let's do it