What the fuck is going on

What the fuck is going on.

Other urls found in this thread:

nola.com/science/index.ssf/2016/07/arlington_national_cemetery_st.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

there's like 7 stories about Pokemon Go on google news, technology section. i just learned about it today and already i'm sick of hearing about it.

nola.com/science/index.ssf/2016/07/arlington_national_cemetery_st.html

Please no pokemanz around the dead soldiers and jews

What the fuck is wrong with these people.

I'm not going to play this game. As soon as I saw the word "police" and pokemon in the same fucking sentence I said hell fucking no. For fucks sake. Faggot ass cops trying to get into people's lives. Stay the fuck out of games. First was GTA because people were T-bagging and some feminist cunts called it "virtual rape" and now this shit. Fuck off faggot pigs.

>nola.com/science/index.ssf/2016/07/arlington_national_cemetery_st.html

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

omg LMAOOOOOOOO

Who the fuck uses pokemon go in a FUCKING CAR???????????????????

What the fuck let these people have the darwin award.

I heard it stops working if it looks like your going too fast, I.e. in a car

The Darwin Awards may actually skyrocket in nominees

First of all:

1) Why are fucking children using GPS enabled phones?

2) Why are adults using pokemon in a fucking car when you have to stop to actually do anything with the camera?

3) Why are fucking pigs taking selfies acting faggoty and wierd trying to integrate themselves into a society that will never fully accept them as well as making a lot of people uncomfortable mixing law enforcement with games....the fuck..?

4) Why are children under 16 even allowed to use this GPS enabled app that requires a google or apple account to even download?

the human race is fucking doomed, when people die over a fucking shit game as pokemon go, running out on streets, driving while playing fucking games

its fucking over man.

Hey retard the problem is that people are going into police stations trying to catch rare pokemon.

It's over for them. The rest of us are still here.... There's more than enough darwin awards to go around mate :D

Is there a huge responsibility that comes from GPS? I can't understand your problem with kids using it. Also, you don't have to use the camera; I'm not condoning using it while driving, but it's about equal to texting at worst.

This could actually be an elaborate scheme to cleanse the world of the dumbest members of society through nostalgia and 2010's tech

??
people are walking into police stations screwing around trying to catch pokemon, literally the opposite of cops trying to get into peoples' lives

You imbecile stupid fuck. Are you stupid or what? Law enforcement should be as far away and disconnected as possible to the holy grail of video games. Fuck off with your moral white knight faggot shit. Pigs have their place in GTA regardless and that's exactly where they should remain. As virtual bodies players can mutilate to oblivion with every weapon available. Real life should stay the fuck away from video games period.

where are you from? my country banned texting while driving, any touching of phone while driving is illegal

i hope retards will tresspass into some crazy guys property in texas and get shot to shit every day

or when it bugs out and some retard literally walks off a cliff trying to catch a flying pokemon

Im able to drive and play. Im not walking around in the fucking heat, so i drive like 5 mph in my neighborhood. Im always aware of my surroundings, and if a car is behind me i either pull over and let them pass, or put the phone down.

If going any faster then 10mph i only hit the pokestops as i drive. The game does work, just does not count towards hatching eggs, unless you drive real slow.

US, my state has no laws regarding it.

Oh look a retarded person.

Who the fuck cares, as long as these people are not disturbing anyone they can walk into the visitor's section of any police station because TAX PAYERS PAY FOR THE FUCKING BUILDING.

If these people were barging in storming down the place with bullets and guns and pokemon I would say ok. But really... a big fucking deal because someone wants to come into a faggot police station PAID BY TAX PAYER MONEY of course and catch a shitty fuck pokemon? Get the fuck out of here with your shit. People like you like to exaggerate bullshit. As if a fucking person every second is walking into a pig station as we speak... really? Pfft bunch of ass faggotry bullshit from a bunch of whiners is all I see

The same people that text, eat cereal, read, or do any number of ridiculous and obviously unsafe activities while driving.

Oh look a faggot troll

>Im always aware of my surroundings

no you arent, if youre looking at your phone, then at the point youre looking at it you are NOT aware of anything youre NOT looking at/for

Thats not to say that kids that run into the street to get the pokemon before you doesent deserve to get hit at 5mph, or trip and fall and get run over slowly at 5 mph

Fucking retard, lmao

It was a problem since I first heard about it.

pokemons just anouther one of those zipper heads plans to exploit the us of a

Texting while driving is incredibly unsafe, most people who do it can barely operate a vehicle to begin with.

Are we approching the eschaton?

>aware of my surroundings

Not him but after reading that shit you typed. I have to say, you seem like the person who tends to exaggerate opinions, facts, and emotions as well. You do not think logically. How do you know if this person lives in a desolate torn in the middle of arizona with population 150? For all you know he could be driving around in colorado in the middle of fucking nowhere. I'm just saying you act as if driving safe and multi tasking especially in an area you know people really aren't going to be walking is hard. You seem young and naive.

It's illegal in my state, but it's not easy to enforce so a lot of people do it. My morning commute is full of people screwing around with their phones while driving on the highway.

I guess my original statement came off as lenient to texting while driving. I fully understand that it's a bad idea.

Cause he specifically mentions if he sees anyone he stops and puts it away you mong

Im saying if hes busy looking at a phone phone while driving he wont be able to react to shit he cant see, because hes looking at a phone

But i guess logic doesnt work, go catch em all ash, you'll be the very best, you autistic faggot.

No you're not as safe as you think you are. If you take you're eyes off the road you're distracted and will eventually cause an accident. Also what the fuck, get off your fat ass, toughen up a little, and go walk around in the heat.

Not him but why not just fucking walk,
don't "multi-task" while driving.
anybody playing this while driving is giving more worth to those virtual collectibles than to other fucking people.
they are so far gone

Im a CDL holder, aka a professional driver. I check my surroundings every 6 to 10 seconds, its been drilled into me over the years. Your just a baby back bitch.

>bunch of ass faggotry bullshit from a bunch of whiners
What an ironic post

topkek, thats plenty time to fuck some shit up

Also being a fucking bus driver is not something to brag about

>Your just a baby back bitch
I guess you have to give up some skill to gain some skill

Lol did not read.

But where else are we going to get our ghost pokemon?

Tubby calm down with that edge faggot go sperg elsewhere

Go walk you fat fuck

someone made a game connected to gps you have to be in specific places on earth to catch certain pokemon , it fucking turns humans into zombies

> CDL
> Meth

Pig... Ur projecting ur insecurity land whale

this.

civilization needs to purge itself of the stupid and the violent in order to maintain itself. Pokémon go is there to cull the stupid, police and the 2nd amendment are there to cleanse us of the violent.

OP Here,

I do know what Pokemon Go is, but that's what I'm trying to say. All these masses of people (mostly young) going outdoors again looking at a small block in their palms. It's just fucking sad.

>Zombies

Well said

Im safer then most drivers who dont even take thier eyes off the road. It may seem unbelievable some one can multi-task while driving, but im able too. I just have the phone eye level to the road, have my eyes focus on the road, and use my peripheral to swipe the pokestop

>What the fuck is going on.
Natural selection.

Nah, big rigs, 48 ft trailers. Now when im in those i never look at my phone, head set is one click to answer.

>i just learned about it today
How?

The zombie apocalypse is here, just not with the type of zombies we were anticipating.

Excuse me english teacher let me fix it. You're. That better?

Hope you don't kill anyone you know then.

No its hot.

Nah, weed guy myself. Toothpick dipped in meth keeps some of those drivers rolling for ever.

>nola.com
You 504?!
Why the fuck would you assume that people who make illegal 3 lane lane changes while lolmybffjill would be smart enough to not drive while staring into their phone to catch a weedle?

problem is they drive over normal people and survive needing expensive therapy

Promise that wont happen on my watch. As said before i go 5mph, any faster and that shit gets put down.

Mkay.

shut the fuck up,drone.
keep sucking the pokemons dick and shut the fuck up.
we don't care, you fucking idiot

>implying anyone under the age of 20 is playing pokemon go

Hahaha. Dont care, thats funny.

People who talk about how good they can multi task at driving are usually the worst at it. If you're in a location where you can drive only 5-10 mph then you're in an area where kids, pedestrians, cyclists, etc can dart out from behind parked vehicles or other obstructions. It's only a matter of time before you hit someone or clip another vehicle.

sorry that you're a shitter and your peripheral view only spans 30 degrees and you can only process things as they happen in spans of a grueling 3 entire seconds lmao

Awww someone's mom forgot to hug thier son. Sorry champ, maybe you can buy a hooker to play your mom for an hour.

>the shit careless fucks say before they maim and kill people
after: they swear up and down they didn't mean to hurt anyone.

Sorry that you cant seem to understand logics.

you seem stupid and cocksucker

only normies actually walk and don't just hack their gps location lel

you better put obamas face there instead asshole.

thougt about that.
are those pokemons tradable?

True, but going 5mph your car will stop rather fast, and generally when im playing PoGo, my gf is with me, and will do the catching.

yeah nice one-size-fits-all retort you really ass blasted me with that one, fucking logic right? It's only logical you can't process more than 6 frames of data in an entire second and can only fathom what's happening in your immediate focus of view and not within your peripheral vision

you're the same guy that doesn't make a right on red or get over enough for me to pass you on the right when you're trying to make a left on a single-lane road

there's no difference between hacking gps and actually walking

my gps hack emulates walking as well so i'm not just teleporting around the world

>you're eyes
you are everything that is wrong with this world, nigger.

Aa far as I'm concerned, the more that die the better. We need less of these mouth-breathing faggots wandering around aimlessly.

i caught a jinx while exiting the interstate. Had to stop traffic and use 6 pokeballs

Pfahaha you mad i was right bro? topkek

>there's no difference between hacking gps and actually walking
there is!
you don't have to walk. so you can do it everywhere, even while beeing at work or waiting for something.

You know nothing, dear user. This deasese is spreading, and fast. Adults are not the only ones playing it. Wake up America.

ye boi B)

ppl talking about let's go to pokestop like i'm not sittin at 3 several states away lel

shut the fuck up

Nah man. Im not going to kill anyone driving 5mph, if something was to dart out at me, the car would stop basically immediately, its not like i have the phone in my lap its eye level to the road thw whole time, in fact i see more of the road then the phone, and 99% of the time my gf will catch the pokemon for me and watch the map for pokestops. You dont need to pop each item from pokestops, just x out and it saves then anyway

>safer then most drivers
another fucking retard.
I despair for our species

Yeah it would be stopped by whatever you hit. At 5 mph you can still fuck someone up.

Well I guess you dont understand shit then.
I went to my hometown yesterday, population 30.000. In Norway pokemon go isnt even out yet. But when i got to the park all i saw was people playing pokemon go.

I met more people and had more conversations that day, then the rest of the week combined.

I went back at 2am because well im a /btard and dont really have anything better to do anyways, and to my suprise I met several groups of people.

In the end I met another guy who was walking around alone, hit him up and we walked around talking while searching for a snorlax, good times.

This, because then i could really drive and play, and not need to worry about some fucker being killed. A world with only 1 billion people.... one day. Granted 6 out of 7 people would die, but im willing to eat the dead so i can see me staying alive.

I never talked, i typed. One cant shut something that is already shut.

Goddamn, learn to read and write the English language you salty fucking nigger.

I hate the media, there are actual new reports of Pokemon in places where they think there shouldn't be.

Get a fucking grip.

1, They are not actually there.
2, They spawn every-fucking-where, so yes, think of a place and they can be there too.
3, They are just popularising the game even more, so well done them.
4, It's a fucking game, report on stuff like how cops go around killing blacks, even though in the real world, they kill more whites.

Then end yourself so there will be one less human for you to hate.

Yet still replied. Go nurse your anus, faggot.

great comeback there fampai

Always keep your eyeballs on the road

It's because you're a lonely social-retard. Getting mad at other people enjoying themselves is the height of niggerdom. Enjoy your pathetic life.