Who's hungry?!

Who's hungry?!

I'm heading down to the nearest McDonald's restaurant for a Double Quarter Pounder with cheese, hot, fresh fries and an ice cold Coca Cola!

Fat boi

I find them too dry.

OP are you into like humilation via advertisement? Like are you doing this because your mistress told you to?

i can already feel that puke inducing mcdonalds aftertaste and the disgusting greasy smell of the place

And you're waiting for four hours until they switch to the lunch menu. Or seven if you're on the west coast.

Shill I already ate there today

And then your going to sit in your car and be pissed at the fast food worker who's going to lower herself to talk to you and ask you why you don't eat inside oh the nerve of that bitch interupting you while your adding your secret sauce to your ratburger using the free wifi surfing for CP.

Order it with two extra patties ftw

What the fuck are you talking about, new fag?

Old fag enough to have seen this shitpost almost everyday. The faggot OP will (well he probably won't now) start a rant about the worker who has the nerve to talk to him copypasta shit. Just my one cents contribution so fuck off.

Yeah, why the fuck did they talking about doing an all day breakfast? Do an all day everything else ffs. I work from 8pm to 4am and if I want a cheeseburger or something after work, I'm shit out of luck since they only serve breakfast from 4am to 10am. I don't want a goddamn breakfast burrito, I want a motherfucking cheeseburger.

The best thing about McDonalds fries is the smell. The second best thing is smelling them again when you take a hefty shit.

McDonalds subliminally advertises their products. Just look at their commercials. The fat people line up like the Jews at Auschwitz.

Take the Pounder! do eeeet!

EAT A DICK and THEN KILL YOURSELF

FUCK OFF - NO FREE ADVERISING HERE

WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?

THIS SHIT IS WHAT KILLS B

Better take this down op and say sorry...

cos it'll be your mom that dies soon.

Every time I see an American talk about a quarter pounder, they always say "with cheese".
Is this an extra? Do you pay extra for cheese? Why the need to elaborate the cheese?
Cheese is just a default ingredient in Aus

THE FAT BOYS ARE BACK

I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audiobook when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

ffs user

What? Its exactly what happened.

Get me some brains and fries

and then this faggots cries because he can't get any gf

>classic brains.jpg

I'll have the Baby JESUS special

burger king is having a two whopper meals for $10 deal right now.

bk: have it your way!

i love burger king!

mcdonalds is GAY

BK's french fries suck, though. Worst I've ever seen in any restaurant.

thats why i said it, it was a ffs for OP

Yeah I'm hungry, user! Check out what I just made!

how does this stale pasta still work

oh wait, it's summer

McDonald's doesn't sell pasta.

newfag

an hero

this is now a mcspaghetti thread

thats not spaghetti

try again

It is in Europe

maccas run cunt!
get us a sprite

Lol thats 5 guys you fucking new fag

>goes to McDonald's
>orders a liquid candy

here, i've got enough for all of you

>Who's hungry?!
>I'm heading down to the nearest McDonald's restaurant for a Double Quarter Pounder with cheese, hot, fresh fries and an ice cold Coca Cola!

Banking soda, I got baking soda

fuck put parfait amour in it to make a fag drink

Why are you quoting OP?