Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
My girlfriend told me she's the kind of person who pushes people who are close away, so right now she's pushing me away and ignoring my texts. What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3QmIX1Ye3Bo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Leave her alone she's come back when she's done getting fucked

Op, i just got out of a relationship with someone like this. It means they arent ready for grown up dating and your gonna end up hurt. Get out of it

Fuck off

Is there anything else I can do? I tried to offer solutions and how I could fix it but she just texted me "I'll do it myself" and is ignoring me now

She just don't want to be disturbed while Jamal and Tyrone fills her holes with cum.

dump the slut, she's cheating / wants to cheat.

She's an Indian and she hates niggers.

Break it off, and find a gf who doesn't act like a 14 year old.

Ignore the other cucks that watched too much blacked, you do realize she can cheat with people that aren't niggers.

Well tell that bitch there's something called change and put it to her that if she aint a product of that then she should fuck off. Don't be a little cuck all your life, women are people that's it, just because they got a hold on your weak little mind doesn't mean you can't change and shut them down!

I would, but I really like her. Any other suggestions?

Your girl needs some space

Yeh I do, but I don't think she's like that. She seems pretty loyal

Bruh get out now. You'll thank yourself later and you'll never forgive yourself if you don't.

Source: I've tried to fix more than one of these crazy bitches. Just walk away.

How can I shut her down if she's ignoring me??

The denial is strong. Face it faggot, she's most likely whoring around because you're too beta to call her on her bullshit

Fuck off cuck

She always gets this way when she's on her period though. It's just been getting worse and worse. I want to be with her though. Is there anything else I can do? Or am I fucked?

What if.. she's the one who's been watching too much blacked? Uh-oh, mudshark cheater alert.

>dating highschoolers

Not everyone is like your mother you faggot

Kek, she hates niggers. Can you read?

What you have to do is quit making excuses for her and respect yourself. Don't be afraid to be alone.

>indian

I guess so, I just don't know how to do so.

Better than your non-existent girlfriend

>hurr yer mummy.

Oh boy, what a zinger.
Underage b&

Either she's telling you she doesn't want to get close to you, or she's admitting she's mentally defective. Either way you're better off out of it. She's done you a favour telling you that now rather than later.

Here is what you do. First you get rid of that bitch. Then you download and play Pokemon GO. Get yourself a cute Nidoran girlfriend and you're set.

youtube.com/watch?v=3QmIX1Ye3Bo

She's indian. There's not a single mentally function being coming from that 3rd world shithole.
>also OP is cucked
>OP too beta
>kill yourself

Mfw this is most likely scenario

She pretty much admitted that she is a cunt and a bad mate. People who say shit like that and try to pass it off as okay will use that as an excuse to do shitty things down the line. She's a female edgelord and thinks ignoring the people in her inner circle is a normal act.

she's lying. you're getting cucked RIGHT NOW!!
I know this for a fact. thank the Andromeda galaxy she wasnt my girlfriend.

Sadly, no. These kinds of people are insufferable and will never go out of their way for anyone but themselves. Leave and forget, you probably love something you've imagined about her yourself. It's a terrible path, and the pain is worse after, rather than acting quickly.

Hopefully OP will now pull his head from his ass, realize he's a pathetic cuckold, and an hero

Most CUCKED BETA thread ever. Die OP.

>Any other suggestions?

Pic related

Fuck her best friend to create a line of dialog between the two of you that she will have to address.

Pro tip: When the argument starts, ignore any crying from her and reinforce that she 1) drove you away and 2) drove you too it. Your goal is to switch roles to the victim, this way you can have your cake and it it too.

What is with these replies? Why? I know you're not the only faggot that responds like this, but what do you get out of this? Do you get off? Do you get some kind of points? Do you have a secret group that jerks each other a number of times depending on the quality of the shitpost, like a currency system?

Not OP, but genuinely intrigued

>pushes people who are close away
you mean "pushes people away who are close"
Lrn2engrish fgt pls

>People who say shit like that and try to pass it off as okay will use that as an excuse to do shitty things down the line.
I've seen family members date and marry people like this and they got burned real bad in the relationships. A stable person would just come out and tell you they're asshole to people that love them just because.and it should be a red flag but some people are so desperate for companionship they go along with it.

You're the cuck not me, my gf doesn't need space. She's even texting me right now you jelly OP?

call that nigga up be like, look I get that you're an insecure cunt whose looking for a reason to cheat.

so have at it, its over. have a good life
k
bye
t. op

She's trying to say she is cheating on you.

That's code for, "I'm a whore who will instantly start fucking other people."

Go get your dick wet and forget about that bitch before it's too late.

She's full of shit. She wanted to break up with you without actually having to break up with you. I know this because k did the exact same thing when I was younger. Move on with your life.

She's seeing someone else, I guarantee it. Dump her OP.

Make no attempt to contact her. When she eventually tries to contact you (she will) tell her you need to talk. Meet her face to face, tell her you won't accept her immaturity and selfishness. Mean it. If she ignores you again then break up with her, you can't have a relationship with a self-absorbed child. Don't try.

Lol, thanks guys. She's being a bitch. I just told her if she wants out she can go and now she's getting all clingly. What do?

Sociopath in the house

I've tried this once before, she gets extremely mad about it. She is a child, like I always do things wrong but she never can. It gets on my fucking nerves.

She's trying to see if the new guy works out, if not she'll go back to you, but unlikely. DUMP HER!

FHRITP

Move on and find someone who isn't a head case

loool this bitch, had the same sitch last year. Ditch her before your feelings are maxed out, it's the worst trust me

She's nuts. Break contact and find someone more stable.

It's an excuse to ease your mind when she starts in on something fucked up that she shouldn't be doing. Drop her or suffer the consequences.

you do nothing.

i am like this. thats why i broke up with my last gf.

people like this feel suffocated when they are messaged too much. i even felt bothered when she brought food over and we got intimate.

leave it alone. otherwise she will break up with you

maintain control and dominance

Dump her, she's bad news. She'll end up claiming you raped her or something or threaten to kill herself. Save all the messages and record anytime you are near this nutbag

Then you end it. Your self respect and your sanity are worth more than your feelings for her.

You think so? She responds really slow to texts

Rather not at this point

She plays with my emotions all the time, it fucks me off. I want to, but even after everything I don't want to really hurt her

She goes nuts on her period and says she wasn't thinking straight afterwards

Really?

How do I do that? She gets aggressive as fuck if I try to do anything like that

Kek, I used to have a girlfriend who cut herself and blamed me. I blocked her on everything and moved half way across the country. I can choose them, huh?

Btw, she has 400 followers on instagram. Should I be worried about that? I saw a thread a while back saying if they have 300+ you should be worried

I just today broke up with my gf who was very similar to this. She's fantastic in so many ways but she has so many issues with commitment etc that I really don't think it's so bad that she left. I'm a fucking mess right now and I still love her, but there has to be better girls out there for us. They don't have to be slightly psychopathic to be fun and attractive, right?

Leave her alone, she wants the attention because she's probably 14, just like you.

This

if you werent such a beta youd pound that ass and make it yours. THEN you ditch her

or cry about it and go find someone else to treat you like a doormat

This

Break up. Don't play these stupid mind games and find someone else who's capable of talking to you about their problems

Nigger

I'm this guy: Yes. It's classic sophomoric manipulative behaviour. She's likely a habitual cheater with the intent of "never doing it again for the right guy", or she's a drug addict that she believes that she can stop whenever she wants.

Yes. You are now the back-up plan. I've had girls do this to me before. If they ever say they need space or time to think or anything like that, there's usually another guy. GET OUT NOW!!

I had a situation like this when I was younger. In hind sight, I should have ended it much sooner than I did. your situation will only get worse. Again the upper hand, be strong and leave her. You will only be mad at yourself for not not doing it earlier when it inevitably ends anyways. She's no good kid.

I'm in the same boat I guess. I'm sorry Sup Forumsro, it'll all be alright.

She acts like a 14 year old all the time, but I assure you neither of us are.

Fuck off, I doubt you can even get a women. Let alone fuck her and ditch her

Everytime I try she brings up some bullshit excuse about her fighting with her mum

Nigger can't read, who knew?

I tried to "fix" someone like this when I was younger. You can't fix anyone or make them better. all that happens is you slowly go down with the ship.

>Everytime I try she brings up some bullshit excuse about her fighting with her mum
literally me right now, this girl was throwing I love yous at me, out fo nowhere says she's sad and depressed, gets distant, stops talking, seemed to still want the dick when it was on offer, claims to still have feelings. Not sure if should drop because potential liar / immature / straight up bitch or if she's being genuine and I should support her as she tries to better herself.

I'm her first boyfriend, but she is very manipulative and makes me feel as if I'm the cause of all the problems we've ever had.

Damn man. I fucking hate this, she just messaged me saying "can we just forget all of this". I'm sick of this shit either way

You really think it's the only way? I see where you're coming from, it's more toxic than it is healthy. But I guess I still love her a bit

That's deep man, I'm sorry Sup Forumsro. I just wish it wasn't that way, or it could end a different way.

>She acts like a 14 year old all the time

Are you actually retarded or were your balls surgically removed? That is unacceptable behavior. Either leave the bitch or suck on an exhaust pipe

dude she doesn't want you that's why she wants to be away from you

you're being unattractive by being needy and codependent. Just go do something, take your mind off her

you either break off with her, stop playing her 14 year old games, or you beat her at her games. your choice, but if you play her games you're a fucking faggot

this again

That's exactly me. I'm sorry for you man. Sometimes she makes me feel responsible for her being sad. Apparently I get too clingy sometimes and that's "Against the way she's made" or some bollocks like that. I dunno man, she seems pretty crazy. Has she done this a lot?

poo in da loo?