75% on Rotton Tomatoes

75% on Rotton Tomatoes
4/10 on IMDb

How is such a shit tier movie getting average ratings?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=obhxkC6iTTI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because tumblrfeminists fucking love it.

>4/10
>Average

Choose one.

>vaginas
>feminists
>inb4 2016

People are using pokemon go more than faacebook and you're surprised this shit got ok reviews?
Everyone is an autist.

Just give it a low score Tumblr is just flooding it with good ratings

i've honestly never been aware of kristen wiig before i saw the trailer. i had to google to find out who she is.
but to me she is an absolute goddess

Aww someone mad at the big bad movie cause it has some ladies in it? Does OP need me to bring out the doll so he can show where the movie touched his feels?

did you see it? it was surprisingly good. I liked it more than the original.

I wish that fat McCarthy fuck would fuck off and die. Lose weight you lazy fucking bitch.

Then you're retarded.

/thread

>4/10
>good

4/10 is just normal for recycled unfunny american reboots

It's that high on RT because of the review embargo and they are only showing it in select areas right now. Just wait until the full release.

Nope. They usually get ~6/10

> Facebook
kek

So people that is not using facebook has autism?

oh nvm it's summer

Have you read some of these reviews?

>Girl power and ghoul power - it's a winning combination.
>A laff-a-minute, female empowerment fantasy far funnier than the original.

You type like you belong on Facebook.

>We like our jobs. We'll say anything, just don't fire us and make us apologize publicly.

4/10 on imdb mean's it's utter shit.

Rotten tomatoes is completely unreliable because half of the score is calculated by paid for reviewers. Look at the top movies on that site...they're garbage.

For those that missed it, the UK also released a Ghostbusters movie.
It's 10x better than the US version and much less retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=obhxkC6iTTI

You literally need to learn what life is and find other hobbies to kill times. Only tiny weiner sissy loser would whine about the same shit non-stop like this. Pathetic OCD faggot.
>"I need to make threads till they all agree with me!"

Is english your 94th language or were you born without oxygen? He's saying that people that uses facebook has autism, and people that doesn't has not, you fucking normie.

Rotten tomatoes is fixed for the first few weeks. Like others have said once real audiences not just paid reviewers actually start watching the movie you'll get something closer to a real score.

Daww, the autist is mad. Mommy burn your tendies?

They are... ROTTEN TOMATOES BA DUM TSSSS
I wish to die... in her sleep today if you dont reply to this comment

I can't wait for the sequels!

summerfagging this level

Reminder that Hollywood pays to receive positive reviews in their shit-tier movies.

>Actually thinks summerfag is an actual thing
Typical of a newfag, ain't that right, champ?

Was actually pretty funny and a decent flick. The only reason some people complain is because it has an all female gb cast. If it was an original movie not a single person would bitch about it .

▲▲

sony is known for buyin reviews, also many of them r liberal femnazies who prob cum to the trailer of this abomination.

Movie isn't even out yet.

Can't women just do something and not brag about "WE R WOMYN" when they do it? Just fucking do it.

Because it's not as shit as all you faggots hoped, it's an average movie.

Fuck off, friendo.

its been out in europe since tuesday