4 you eyes only

These new j-cole songs got me Vibing how are you guys feeling, i sorta like that hes dissing a bunch of these new trash rappers

>J. Cole
>good

lmao

pot calling kettle black

I really like the simple production and lack of shit jokes but he can't save hip-hop this year even if it's a 30/10

Prima Donna has been the only good rap project all year and it's only a 7/10

You're a fucking idiot.

He's trying to be 2pac

J. Cole's a faggot. This has already been established.

Gambino please

>uhh what year are we in?

Stupid nigga

Blows my mind that someone as average as him got so popular

He's a shit rapper. I haven't even listened to his diss-track/s and already know they're garbage because he's terrible.

his rapping is so boring and basic, his production is hit or miss, and his song writing is boring and his stories pretentious and meandering.

Unless he completely changes his personality, style and skill level I will never look forward to a J Cole release

But the main reason im annoyed by him are the kids calling him a legend and him believing it. He'll be forgotten in 5 years, hopefully, we dont need this shit in hip-hop

He is the epitome of mediocrity and one of the most blandest rappers. He is no position to be criticizing anyone else. He should focus on his own flaws and try to put out an album that is at least remotely memorable. He is about to be 4 albums in FOUR how is he gotten to this point and is known and has a fan base is beyond me. He can't even see the irony of false prophets and how it is in bad taste, what an idiot.

>He'll be forgotten in 5 years
kek

My brother said the same thing when I bought Cole World 5 years ago

your brother literally was right
jcole was hyped up to be the next jay z in like 2008 and he hasnt amounted to shit except some average/slightly above average projects

>hasn't amounted to shit
>went double platinum with no features

Obvious troll is obvious

People who enjoy jcole have no sense of humor.

JCole is a god. One of the top 5 hip hop artists around today no doubt.

trash artist dissing "trash artists"

he's like a drake type faggot trying to be some sort of kendrick type

His new lyrical material is pretty interesting. My only problem with the new stuff is that he's rapping over beats I've already heard.

My guy you fucking make beats for a living. Why are you rapping over Joey Badass instrumentals from the last year you were relevant?

ITT: Sup Forums gets upset at a rapper for not acting like a nigger

I don't love him the way some negros do but I'm excited for the album.
I didn't really feel he was taking shots on false prophets, just stating how he feels about shit that's currently happening. People get caught up in the diss or whatever but he's just saying he used to look up to West (and Cudi) so much but he's just fallen off recently and needs the help he's getting. There's nothing wrong with that
Cole is a much, much better lyricist than Drake

>dissing Kanye

Now this is where Cole went too far. And before you motherfuckers say he wasn't dissing, note that the song was titled False Prophets, and Cole said Kanye had peaked and that he ain't shit now. If I were Kanye I'd be fucking pissed this dude with only one good album is talking shit about me and putting me in a box.