All right Sup Forums, it's your daily Pokemon Go Tutorial Replacement Thread

All right Sup Forums, it's your daily Pokemon Go Tutorial Replacement Thread.

Only two questions today. First up, what the fuck it this?

You tapped on the screen. Good work.

And the second question, What the fuck is that?

A Pokemon where the graphics didn't fully render. You can click on the nearby Pokemon list in the corner, and the one with no tracks is what it is.

Magishit

Magikarp

It's a pokemon.

It's a jigglypuff--viewed from above

Magikarp

A Pokemon type you haven't caught yet.

Its a magikarp you noob

I think that's a pokemon that didnt render

a Magikarp you autistic fuck

Magicarp.

>unloaded pokemon
>magicrap

Why do some pokemon have a light blue circle behind them.

Let's see them tits.

Hes not wrong.

They are the chosen ones.

Why can't I use the incubators that I got as a level up gift?

You can. Choose them when you click an egg. They are the x3 use ones, not the infinite use one.

Other day I was out in the bush, close to snappin me up a cubone easy as all fuck when me phone glitches the fuck out right as I got the cubone long story short I got no fuckin cubone & rival team's got the gym next door 2 my place, it's this Catholic Church where they probably molest all the kids come to catch their first fuckin porygon or whatever nonsense. Now these Red valor faggots control the shit with a pincer that's only at like 300 Cp, probably weighs nothing and I can't do anything to em because my phone sucks infected green cock and the app sucks too

Weird. I was trying exactly that last night and nothing was happening. The game must have been shitting the bed at the time.

I've lost a Taurus and a Nidorino like that along with some other shit tier catches.

Next time learn how to use an image editor and you can make them visible on your own. You know, they're not completely grey, they just have a low contrast.

Thanks for that tip

In the middle of a soft ban. Ama

What you do?

How'd you acquire it?

Gps spoofing

Why you lazy?

Next time running Pokémon go anywhere

Alternatively you can just take a screen shot on your phone then zoom in and they're pretty visible.

I have a job with no pokestops near me. So I spoof to a good spot.
I'm on android

I installed it but my phone doesnt have service, there is a pokestop across the street tho. I can just walk up to it and still be inrange of my internet

Is it just IOS?

I think so, the only times I've seen it is in cydia

I'm thinking about rooting and spoofing to a location maybe a couple miles away. What are the odds I'll get banned?

100%

Welp I guess I will have to go outside then or nott get pokémon go.

If you do it correctly then slim. I was spoofing from Oklahoma to central park in newyork and the only reason I was banned is because my phone reconected to my actual gps location and then back to newyork, so it banned me for jumping. But this is like my 7th ban so no biggie

100% That i won't or that i will?

You will get banned while trying to figure out the right settings on the gps spoofer. But they are not permanent

Got any good guides? I haven't even rooted a phone in 5 years shiiiet. Even if i do get banned at least i can quit this pointless game. I'm only level 15 and started playing two days before US release.

Kingroot is a good way to root. Then after that, lucky patcher and a gps spoofer will do

I was actually wondering this too

I've been reading about kingroot and perhaps it isn't so safe? I was speaking specifically about spoofing and pokemon go guides though.

I used kingroot for my phone. Works fine.

Permanent or temporary?

Permanent I guess

Are you a nigger?

Spic

Same here.
Know of any good spots to farm magikarp?

if i walk up the road a bit the pokemon go map tells me i can drive off a cliff its pretty dope

>playing autism go

Right now I'm farming oak bridge in new York city.

How often are lures set up around there & what results are you getting?

Usually lures on all 3 pokestops (if you are in the center of the bridge you can hit all 3) right now only one of the 3 are lured. But you can move from one point yo another in the park without the game noticing.

don't waste candy or dust untill you hit level 10, then you start running into cp300+ on the reg and you wont have wated resources. same with eggs save em till 10+

>being this much of a nigger

Has anyone been able to figure out a real distance for the law prints?

*Paw prints

Thats not magikarp fukstik

Each paw print is ~100 meters from what I understand

also curious. I nearly got in a factory because I had no idea where to go. As far as I have read, they are ordered according to their distance, so the closest is in the upper left corner, while the one who's further from you is in the right corner.

Seems to make sense.

0-1: keep walking in a big circle till you find it
2: walk in a big circle until you're at 0-1 paw prints
3: fuck it

Yeah that's pretty much how it goes down. I tend to go in he cardinal directions instead of big circles though.

It's Pikachu!

Can someone explain upgrading/evolving to me please like when its worth doing

this

Guys question since I can't get it from any other place, if there's grass moving on the floor does that mean a pokemon is there???? because sometimes I have grass move near me and I see no pokemon

0: will appear within seconds
1: 20 Meters
2: 100 Meters
3: 1000 Meters

its yards but yea 100 per paw

always do it.

It's more like 0, 20, 50, 100 meters.

its your recent captures u can test via setting latest catch too the top

So how to GPS spoof right? I tried to but it says "Location could not be found" but im exactly at the place where I put myself. It even loads all the pokestops but I can't use them and Pokémons won't appear. When I disable the spoofer everything works fine again. Help me man

Go out and walk. nigger faggot

what's the point of putting pokemon into gyms? neither they nor you gain anything from it.

You get pokecoins with which you can buy stuff from the shop like smoke

Save you candies until you have a Pokemon with high cp (as maxed of a meter as possible) this will yield higher CP Pokemon. However if you save up you bulk Pokemon and buy a lucky egg just to mass evolve them you're looking at a very nice EXP boost (1000 per evolution with the egg active)
All hail Team Mystic

Need help too

How do I gym?

When can I make an account? Any tips Sup Forumsros

Just Login with gmail if you're on Android.

0km for no prints
20km for 1
50km for 2
100km for 3

3 paw prints 100 meter? top kek not even close nigger

You need an account to play. It's the firsts thing. I just signed up with google

its pikachu
gddamnit

i just found the button, so you can click it once every 20h and get for each pokemon in a gym 10 coins?

Did you do it far away? i'm out of balls and thinking of spoofing on my ios to a park 5 minutes away to farm some. No idea how to though.

your phone needs to be rooted otherwise pokemon wont work while you spoof your location.

You poor autistic thing you :(

It does not need to be jail broken

Do you have a quick Tutorial for Android?

I even made the GPS spoofer an Systemapp to avoid activating mock option but still gives me the error message "Location could not be found".
Is it because I use Wi-Fi to spoof?

an incoming firestorm which will minimize your Pokémons CP

Where is the best place to find Koffing?