Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums,
This is your next Vice-President, Mike Pence here!
I'm really big on listening to my constituents, so is there anything you'd like me to report back to President Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2K7GSVYGdVE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What makes you so qualified?

Well I'm from the Midwest, so I'm boring, white and non-offensive. Also, I'm the governor of Indiana, which is Ohio, Jr. So I'll pretty much guarantee Ohio in November. And 40% of my state like me! That's better than 39%!

Fuck off, Mike Pence. Nothing is certain and everyone knows that if Mr. Trump were to choose you it would just be a thinly veiled pandering move to the social conservative/egalitarian sect. Americans want someone with proven legislative experience. I was the SOH during the Clinton administration. You're just a faggot governor with a big hard on for Christian voters.

C'mon, Newt! Where did President Trump land his plane yesterday? My house. And he made you cuck your way across the country over to him. He came to me.

Why did you endorse Cruz first?

Why join a campaign that will prolly lose when you could be gov?

As an Indianafag, I have to say I like Pence.

I really liked Ted because he hates the fags and lezzies. Indiana pretty much automatically voted me in to discriminate against the homosexuals. So Ted and I were on the same page.

President Trump does hate the gays as much as I'd like but I can still change his mind at the convention.

Please hire Mitt Romney's right hand.

Lmao, sure thing kid. Who did Sean Hannity fly out to meet Trump on a private jet? It was your dumb ass. Trump is only coming to your otherwise irrelevant state because he is campaigning. I have a proven track record of success and working with both Republicans and Democrats in Congress. People at least know my name....nobody knows who you are except people in your bum-fuck state.

You're playing with the big boys now, Pence. Tread lightly.

Have you ever been to Indiana? I mean, Gary is a pretty legit place but past that, it's boring. I need a change of scenery. Even if it's for three months.

Lmao, sure thing kid. Who did Sean Hannity fly out to meet Trump on a private jet? It was your dumb ass. Trump is only coming to your otherwise irrelevant state because he is campaigning. I have a proven track record of success and working with both Republicans and Democrats in Congress. People at least know my name....nobody knows who you are except people in your bum-fuck state.

You're playing with the big boys now, Pence. Tread lightly, bitch.

Speaking of big boys, what's your waistline, fatty?

Also, tell me about all that executive experience you have? The only thing you ever did was lead a failed witch hunt against Clinton.

LISTEN UP, YOU FAGGOTS. CHRISTIE HERE. DON'T FORGET THAT I AM IN THE TOP PICK LIST TOO AND I'VE ALREADY BEEN SUCKING HAAGEN DAZS ICE CREAM OFF OF MR. TRUMPS HUGE COCK FOR MONTHS ALREADY. I'VE EARNED THIS SHIT. PIC RELATED, IT'S HOW BIG MR. TRUMPS COCK IS.

WE'LL SEE WHO HE PICKS SOON ENOUGH FAGGOTS.

>We'll see who he picks.

Aww... that's so cute. You still don't know, do you? Your dedication to slurping on President Trump's cock is admirable.

>muh ad hominem

My waistline isn't the issue here, so stop right there, Pence. I've had plenty of executive experience. I was the Speaker of the fucking House and we did much more during that time than go after the Clintons, who by the way, are trying to return to the White House again. I've gone after them before and I'm ready to do it again.

I presided over the House during one of the greatest periods of economic growth in the last fifty years. Have you ever heard me debate? I'm the calm, calculating, level-headed person with the most legislative experience on the top list. Mr. Trump hits a home run with me by his side. I know the enemy well.

MFW you think that being Speaker of the House is an executive position.

Go back to being a talking head, Faux Boy.

guys.....mr. trump.......mr. trump loves america and.....guys......mr. trump and me are friends and maybe.....maybe i could be a good pick?

According to this prediction the General will win
youtube.com/watch?v=2K7GSVYGdVE

And its accurate!

General Flynn loves his country

Looking a little defensive there, eh, Pence? Go ahead and split hairs and get bogged down with semantics. I'm aware the Congress is not the executive branch of the government, so being Speaker of the House, but saying that doesn't give me "executive experience" is asinine.

The last the our country, this great country needs is another Bible-thumping caricature running for the White House. You know why our friend Rick Santorum lost? Because the Republican party isn't made up of religious zealots.

Trump tying himself to you might make Jesus happier, but it will make him lose the general election because then all the Democrats have to do is frame the campaign in terms of the white-Christian boogyman versus everyone else.

They won't have to worry about that as much with me as the VP. They'll just have to worry about actually being able to debate. Trump/Gingrich 2016.

g-guys.........we're having a great discussion here........i just would like to....be a part of this.......because to make america great again is a wonderful goal to set......and.........mr. trump could pick me......he and i are friends.......we had dinner together and trump steaks......mmmm.....and trump steaks are.........

zzzzzzzzzzzz...zzzzzz

....trump steaks are really great steaks.

g-guys.....?

Need I remind everyone that Trump is not yet the Republican nominee? We still have the convention in Cleveland to get through and it will come down to the...process....which has rules and we want to make sure we choose the best person who can defeat Hillary Clinton in November.