THIS SHIT ACTUALLY WORKED
WTF

that image, every time i see it.

11 yo newfag detected

not only that but it also charges your phone almost instantly

Can someone explain this to me?
I'll do it if someone explains for me.

Thanks user, my egg finally hatched, it was a Gyarados of all, thanks for it

If you're gonna fake it, at least wait long enough. The lowest suggestion is 7 minutes, you replied within 7 minutes.

ah hell yeah

My phone won't turn on what did u do

It doesn't work, it will blow your phone up.

radio waves stimulate the phone in a funny way making it think its in constant motion.
and battery is charged by moving electrons.

only works if you have more than 500W power
>fucking newfags

micro* sorry im kinda high

What about a laundry machine?

what about putting the phone onto a model train set? would that work?

bad b8 m8

Sneaky bastard. This cheat works, but if you leave it in the microwave for longer than 10 seconds, you'll cook your phone.

Nice troll though.

Today OP was not a fag! Totally working!

or strap it to you dog.

Its true

listen to this guy. A microwave works by stimulating the water molecules in your meal. It does this by modulating the frequency of a LFO occilator, inducing an electric current in the middle of the microwave. If a food item is a bit off center, it will occilate in an uneven manner. The same works for a phone. Communication with the GPS sattelite will become intermittent, and will cause it to jump around wildly. You can even try it with a regular car GPS.

So try it with your phone a bit off center guys

No, if you put it on the lowest setting, it won't go over 100 degrees celsius (the temperature limit of your phone's cpu).

And isn't the whole point of this to make the phone move on the turntable? Dumbass.

The microwaves radiation will make the gps spoof into a random location and while its doing that the rotation it's making will make it think you have walked many kilometers

Your battery died because it though you were walking for a long time

FOR JUSTICE!
It will destory ur phone dnt do it
lol get rekt Sup Forums i ruined ur trololololk appapapa