Any Ausfags in Melbourne know where to buy cheap Marlboro Reds? I don't really want to import them

Any Ausfags in Melbourne know where to buy cheap Marlboro Reds? I don't really want to import them.

How much does a pack of marlboro cost there in US dollars?

About $19 at supermarkets

Holly shit!
What about your local brands?

There aren't any really. Even the cheap brands are imported but they're shit

Privately you can get 100 malbros for $40 USA wise $5 for 25 in Michigan

Where the hell are you getting them?

Cigarettes are a dumb cunt tax

t. Former dumb cunt

I got referd by a tabacobist to a private person cos Marlboro and camel arnt to big here

churr to this.

buy some patches. stop thinking cigs will make you happy

you dont deserve to be happy. no one does.

Hey that's pretty good

Lies.
I work at a smoke shop in Michigan.

Better than paying $26 for 25, some dealers only do cartons and a minimum on them like min being 2 cartons being 200 cigs so $80 or whatever their price, always buying by the kg but you can't grow tabaco with out jail and fine so bigger risk Higher price

What part then? Family lives in Adrian and pay $5 for a pack

Also we live in Aus I was referring to price of them

Are they cheaper at tobacconists?

Nah man close to 180 or more for a carton on Marlboro

Fuck man, why does Australia suck so much?

Gov taxes everything not cos of Medicare but cos they want a slice since smokes make close to 10b a year my advice go with a cheaper smoke

I work in Oakland county. Check the bottom of the pack, does it have a MICHIGAN tax stamp, if so what brand do you smoke? Also the 25 count pack of Marlboro is strictly for export, not approved for sale domestically, and not even the same blend as real US marls.

But they're good

Our ones are British tabaco co relatives in mi have sent some reds to me never looked our ones have no labels or writing besides the brand colour and manufactur if you look up Australian cig packs you see what I mean being after 2012 that is just a plain green pack with cancer on it I also smoke malbros camel holiday and Winfield

Yeah might have to find a dealer or mates in the us is marbros are a bit different to ours here since its made by the Brits

Yeah, thanks for the advice man

Anybody know where to buy some cheap cancer?

What brand you op or new guy?