The first ever state-sponsored Satanic ceremony in the U.S...

>the first ever state-sponsored Satanic ceremony in the U.S. and erecting of this Satanic statue on government property in Detroit

youtube.com/watch?v=0r7mb4kj88w

The end is near. Repent.

Other urls found in this thread:

churchofsatan.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this happened in like 2012 faggot, get over it

>2015

so a year ago? what is the issue?

If it happened today it doesn't changes the fact that it happened.

and what is your issue with it?

just another reason why the world fucking hates america

Why are you ok with it?
>you're probably a godless heathen

yeah, do you have no issue with it or am i getting deeper into the b8

I just wanted to prove my point.

What's the problem? Satan can't be worse than creator god in monotheistic religions.

Oh look, another Satanist. Why don't you and go fuck each other in your Sodomite asses, no doubt you're a bunch of fags because it goes hand in hand with hate against God.

there is no point. any knowlege on the story behind that statue would tell you that it was made directly against a christian statue

>it was made directly against a christian statue
Well, no fucking shit, that's my point.

Also
>The end is near.

he wants us to fuck, let's meet up and have a blood orgy in a graveyard. i'll bring snacks

Fitting. God abandoned the city a long time ago.

Go beat your children for not being an asshole to non-believers. Assuming you still have any.

I don't like 'em either but i sure as hell don't like them less because of this I mean...they build churches too. Where is the difference, if not that more people believe in the on immaginary being and immaginary book..?

EVERY person that hates the U.S. for biulding this statue and giving money for this ceremony should hate them for every single statue of jesus and every single christian ceremony they sponsored.

And no- i have not to much hate for religious people...i just don't like hipocrytes (or whatever it might be spelled)

It's a symbol, it's not just a statue. It's communication on the spirit of this society. A country that can have an openly Satanic statue and devil ceremony could only make that happen in a society that also allows homosexuals to get married and allows the murder of the unborn (abortion). These are signs of the wickedness of this country and God will punish this wickedness. You and your kind are the reason the West will be destroyed.

Top kek.
A bunch of autistic edgy kids.
As funny as believing in a god once you're adult.
You want something? Be a man, make it yourself, don't pray your imaginary friend to make it happen like a pussy.

Well, emigrate! Russia welcomes you. Maybe you will survive a couple of years without chechens putting a bottle in your anus.

Atheists are the dumbest of the wicked people. At least a Satanist knows he chose the wrong side and knows he's damned for hell. You don't even know there are sides, which is even more ignorant.

its a symbol of resistance to your futile clamberings to an ancient belief system, it shows that in these new, enlightened times homosexuals can marry withought getting thrown off a roof, people can choose a religion that they want withought being beheaded, women can have power over their body and do what they wish with their life, rather than being bound to a child they may not want. these are the signs of a new enlightened age. these are the end of days yes, the end of the dark days. ave satanas.

Fag

Hell is merely a state of mind. It's caused by contempt and hatred.

>mfw heaven is real and I as a LaVey satanist will be let in because I treat everyone and everything with respect and all the fundamental monotheists will be fucked in the ass by the actual devil.

love you too.

Hell is very real, it's total separation from God after death. Forget the semantics of the word "hell" this "thing" this "existence" exists and souls are in torment away from God after they die.

The devil is the actual devil.

>mfw god forgives but the devil does not, so if i worship god satan will be pissed, and fuck me in the ass with a barbed wire bat if i go to hell, but if i worship the devil (which i dont, levayan) he will take it easy on me whereas god will treat me the same because he forgives.

let them have their fun, its not like they can actually do anything, at this point its like a child pretending to be a wizard or something

God doesn't forgive after you're already dead. The life you chose to live is test, once you die without repenting, God will not forgive you. Why should he? Why should you receive the same reward as a righteous, repentant person who has faith in God and lived by his laws?

Makes sense to me

Also, you're missing the fact that God created the devil. The devil is just a creation God made, the devil is not in competition with any of his creations.

because jesus died for my sins, so that they will be forgiven when you die, you need to get your head out of the old testiment.

If god doesn´t" forgive" me for beeing a good and loving human my whole life he can suck my cock and is not worth to be worshipped at all.

might be. but from what i hear, god (if he exists) is a pretty nice guy and loves his sheep. Did your parents really teach you, that he would send an illiterate sheep like me, that did not aknowledge him or "the two sides" to hell for that? Then hes a pretty mean bully, isn't he?

didnt stop lucifer from questioning god, if he is all knowing, he would have allready known about his holy rebellion, fucking plotholes man

It doesn't work like that. If you actually 'believed' Jesus died for your sins you wouldn't be worshiping the literal essence of evil (satan, the devil, antichrists, The Antichrist, The Beast, etc.- all these things are the same entity that God created for his plan to unfold: evil, yes God created evil, or more semantically correct to say is that God 'uncreated' evil).

>d loving human my whole life he can su

Thats not at all what the guys that errected the statue believe in. Do some research before your hatespeach.

but if jesus died for my sins so that god would forgive all sins, then why not appease the devil?

Blasphemy!

Man, christianity is so fucked up. Good things for buddhists that they don't have to deal with all this contradictory bullshit or commit idolacy.

Buddhism is not even a religion and Buddhists don't even believe in any deity. A Buddhist's idea of heaven is staying still for hours at a time and that's it.

same thing with satanism, we don't deal with all that crazy god bullshit, we are our own gods technically.

It takes literacy to understand because you have to read. Sorry that's too hard for you.

can't you see the oxymoron of what you just did?

>believing in a book clearly wrote by people and not even understanding the message of jesus

Look I think Jesus was a good guy, but all the stuff they stacked upon his teachings of beeing good and love the one next to you is just to control people through the church. Did you never read a history book?

But you're not a god. God created your body and soul and you chose to worship your Father the devil through the doctrine of devils he whispered into your brain, rather than worship God.

"we love everyone, and if you don't think that's true, we'll fucking kill you!"

thats not what we believe, we are the only ones who fully control our fate, we are our own gods.

As far as I can tell this universe started with my birth and will end with my death.At least for me. I decide what I do with my life and only I am to blame if I fail my own goals. To believe otherwise is just a lie to deal with fear of death.

Fucking sweet artwork.

It's not an oxymoron just because you don't understand.

>these are Jesus' words

The Law he's referring to is largely the 10 commandments and related the rest of Mosaic law which is the Hebrews' inheritance to obey or anyone else who chose it.

But the point is, the main commandment is to know God exists and to obey him. So no, you cannot worship another God and expect Jesus' blood to save you, his blood wasn't for you if you don't even believe in him. THAT is the oxymoron if you think that.

Satanists do not worship anyone, fucktard.

>believing in a modern day 21st century people who can't even figure out what gender they are and which bathroom to use

The devil truly is a confuser.

>straw man argument

You worship ideas and thoughts and those ideas and thoughts didn't originate inside you, they come from your father the devil.

kek i always thought satanists are like little pouting children

well that is a core belief of satanism, it's in our bible, pick one up and read it. not a strawman.

nope, they came from anton lavey. the founder of our little kult.

where are baphomets breasts? did they censor their statue? w.t.f? How prudish can you get?

we basically are, i would say edgy teenagers would be more accurate.

We satanists believe in mankind. Not in invisible impotent gods with no power. If by any chance you were right and hell is real I will be greeted with a highfive from the lightbringer who, even in your mythologie, gave mankind its free will. I would rather spend just a few years deciding my own fate that an eternity as a slave.

But anyway, enjoy wasting your only life in blind faith. Your hell will be the moment you die and see that there is nothing. In this very moment you will regret your whole miserable slave existence and will suffer through each wasted oppertunity you ever had.

>The end is near. Repent.
fag

Hmm, wonder where the founder of the Church of SATAN got his ideas from.

>Satan
>your father the devil

the detroit statue was made male to give a better, child/family friendly appeal, rather than giving a sex based view on the church. that's why 'they' have children around them, to try and not scare people away.

Die.

When they set that up, a bunch of Christfags loaded a stature of St. Micheal up on a truck and drove it over. Presumably to remind the edgy teenagers there who kicked satan's ass in high school.

nope, he made them all up while working in the carnival where he played organ.

Pascal's wager. You should google it.

Lavayan satanism is atheistic, and basically if being a spoiled teenager was a religion.

yeah, basically. indulgence in the 7 deadlt 'sins'

Looks like someone, isn't familiar with methodological skepticism.

This is why modern satanism will continue to fail. They don't remember their vedic roots, the left hand doesn't have a "curch" and they are befouling their traditions to appeal to society which makes the whole thing futile.

The occult meaning totally changes if you cut off the breasts.
Lavey was a wannabe faggot and all his followers are. Sorry.

most of those people don't actually worship Satan himself, they more seem to use it to separate themselves from God. as redundant as that sounds, it's as though they just want to make their own decisions without having to fear wrath from God above. unfortunately for them, they will soon realize that no matter who they pledge allegiance to, God (father of Jesus) will judge them when they pass.

Philosophers of all time had to deal with their own insignificance and most of them came to the conclusion to better believe in god because that´s your best bet. Too bad these all came from christian environments and did all their work because deep inside they feared christian teachings about hell. To me it doesnt matter if there is a creator or not - If there is and he wanted me to praise him he would long have told me to in person, not in form of a random book. If he created me he created me with all my thoughts and should have known i wouldnt believe this crap.

God wanted him to do that. Not much of a god otherwise.

Something disturbs me here. It is a spiritual reunion, yet 6 kids hold american flags. Why is that related? To me, it shouldn't have anything to do with Satanism.

I mean, i don't believe in it cause it doesn't seem like they have any message except "be yourself, but just not be a religious prick." which could mean whatever, depending on who's talking.

That is Baphomet, not Satan.

You fucking idiot. They aren't devil worshippers. I suppose they are godless heathens in the sense that they're atheists. They're not going to sacrifice children any time soon, or ever for that matter. It's just a pretentious movement of individuality and self worship.

churchofsatan.com

Read through the FAQ you big silly Billy. I'd be more worried about Islam if I was an asshat like you. Which I am.

Satanism as an ideal and moral basis is realistic and sensible. Satanism as a community is cringe. They're just the tip your fedora archetype of atheists that like to dress in all black and scare Bible thumbers.

I reiterate, someone isn't familiar with methodological skepticism at all.

thread is now cancer, im out, i was first poster up there, have a nice day all you's

Don´t judge other peoples hobbys.

Can I come? I really need to catch a Ghastly

It's an observation, poopaloo. And satanism usually rises above a mere hobby. I'm not judging anyone, I like the values of satanism, but the animal mask and black leather is a little too over the top.

Checked, but who doesn't judge a fat faggot who dresses up like a Bishop and wears the cross of saint Peter thinking he's making a statement?

>To me it doesnt matter if there is a creator or not - If there is and he wanted me to praise him he would long have told me to in person

Wat. You're a potato, aren't you? I'm not religious but expecting God - If there is one - To personally visit all 8-9 billion people on the planet and tell them what to do is retarded. Most likely, if there is a God, he just created life and then frankly do not care about us much. You ever played the Sims? Do you check back on families and houses that you created like 10 years ago? Didn't think so. You uninstalled that shit and moved on.

Good point. People should keep their beliefs to themselves, whether it be goat heads and pentagrams or crosses and holy water. Also, fucking QUUUAADDSS NIIGGGEEERR

nice quads so I won´t argue against you. Your personal taste is your business.

mfw modern satanism is about symbolism and putting yourself first.

I don't even disagree with most of these.

The Eleven Satanic Rules of the Earth
by Anton Szandor LaVey
© 1967

>Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.
>Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.
>When in another’s lair, show him respect or else do not go there.
>If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.
>Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.
>Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.
>Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.
>Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.
>Do not harm little children.
>Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.
>When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.

Underrated post

So basically all christian priests but with normal crosses?

Sure, but did you while playing sims on one point required your sims to worship you just for your personal entertainment? You are probably right and it´s just like that, but even than, as a Sim, a got 1000 better things to do than aligning my life the way the player wants to. Unless he forces me to.

Just what I was saying.

ITT 90% christcucks and edgelords who cant into historical literature and reading comprehension.

Satanism is also about acknowledging the animalistic nature in mankind. Hence terms like "lair" for home, and "mating signal" for the gib dat cawk look.

Ok we get it, you study philosophy and gender studies with your parents money. Now go away.