So I found this while cleaning an elementary school today...

So I found this while cleaning an elementary school today. Could be anything but it didn't really taste like anything aside from a slight tang and it doesn't smell either. Opinion?

Baking powder? Commonly used in simple science experiments to wow those kids

soda bicarbonate

stuff they use to freshen up the place and also make science experiments, nothing special.

Oh also my gums went kinda half numb

Not a science class though but maybe

Powdered Cum. Snort that shit.

If you are thinking it is cocaine you are wrong. i don't know much about cocaine but i do know no one would leave that much out in the open for someone to find.

Wasn't exactly in the open

nice try man

if you put a fifth of the amount in the bag, thread woulda had potential

you're a fucking loser

/thread

Well, if its rather flavorless, that means the chance of it being a drug is next to none, as most (if not every) drugs have some sort of obvious flavor to them.

Put some on your tongue, it it becomes numb, then it is Cocaine OP

and if that is cocaine he is one lucky son of a bitch because thats rather big (and expensive) amount

Cocaine has a taste. It tastes like chemicals you faggot.

This. Cocaine has such a nasty taste. Anyone who's snorted coke knows this. The drips are terrible. Besides most coke isn't just a powder per se, it has a scaly look to it.

A mildly bitter but yet numbing taste. its a pleasant taste in my opinion..

Pleasant eh? Well it's definitely an acquired taste. I used to love it, can't stand it now. All I smoke now is weed (well shatter).

dont forget the slight diesel smell it has. though i enjoy the drip

By smoke I mean, "the only drugs I do"

Cocaine tastes like diesel fuel or gasoline, depending on what was used to break the leaves down. No one would leave that much coke anywhere though...

Yeah, diesel and our gasoline is a major component in making the base for the cocaine. As is hydrochloric acid. The acid is what makes it snortable (cocaine hydrochloride)

Its an every once and a while kind of thing for me, its ironic, because out of all the drugs i've tried, weed is one of the few im not all that fond of

Ya I used to be like that, just did it once in a while but the last time I tried that I went on a 4 day bender. I have insomnia so I love my weed. I used to be on heavy narcotics for sleeping (valium, Xanax, etc)

But now I just do a few dabs before bed and I'm out for 8 hours no problem

i have the luck to not have a reliable connect for the stuff, so when i run out of the gram i usually buy, im out and cant get any more

I also enjoy the drip. Shit is cash.
>I miss being snowed in

Not to mention that coke reeks, especially when there would be that much.
Op isn't even a faggot at this point, he's just an utter loser.

id kill to have a bag of coke that full, shits expensive as hell

Lol that's good in a way but a gram would be a tease to me! What you pay for a G? Here in Canada it's anywhere from 40-90$ depending quality

100 usd a gram, pretty decent stuff, Midwestern united states

>mfw everyone shitting on OPs horrible picture
>not even discussion about location
What, a 3rd grader failed to dtich a felony amount of blow? Come the fuck on, even a highschool bathroom would be unlikely as fuck with this amount.

You said you found it in an elementary school?
Back in my days, we as kids use to mix 1 kool-aid pack in a bag with a cup of sugar, shake it up and make ghetto pixie sticks like that.
Put it in a glass of water and see if it turns into a sort of kool-aid like beverage. That's what I did when I was younger.

Drugs are everywhere. Remember Elementary school parks are open to public once school is out of session/during the summer.

This is a school bathroom, and a janitor isn't gonna drop a teacher there, way too risky. Especially as other janitors are apparently working there.

Again, that is a dealer amount of coke, no one is gonna drop that in a school bathroom. Especially an elementary school where the kids are so low to the ground and inquisitive.

It was in the teacher's stuff

for some reason i assumed it was outside in the park, my mistake.

>teacher's stuff
>unattended in a children's bathroom

Even if this was true, the teacher could check the cleaning roster. You would be a dead man you silly faggot.
Only way it makes half a shred of sense is if it was totally devoid of ownership etc, and that is absurd anyways.

It might be that thing that bitters things so younglings don't chew everything.

it could be a number of things. snort some and see what it does to you maybe u will be able to determine what it is

yes, because snorting an unknown substance at unknown doses is a good idea.