Do white girls like mixicans?

Do white girls like mixicans?

Only if u have narc money

Nope. Too greasy.

>Too greasy.
but they love black

Tbqh I'd fug a qt chubby weeaboo whale, under 160 lbs.

nope, they prefer black guys

Nobody likes mexicans.

Under 160 isn't whale, thats chubby or fat depending on height.

seen lots of white grls in cali4nia hanging out with cholos

>implying anyone likes mexicans

Well obviously no behemoth land whale, like 6'0 160 lbs, something under 5'6 with a cute face

but this bitch is brazillian
shes pretty much mexican

what u mean, isnt she white

anyways, pic was unrelated

nah she aint white

and here in southern california
theres plenty of white grills dating with beaners
for absolute no reason
so the answer in the real world is
yes white thrash bitches date with mexican
but dont marry with them

She's Brazilian. It's Leticia Bufoni, one of the best female skaters in the world. Plus she is hot af.

Pic is of her with her sls trophy, she also won 30k in cash.

>white thrash bitches date with mexican
>but dont marry with them
why tho

What about weeaboo chubby qts fam? They only usually date autistic white fags or fellow feminists from their gender studies class.

>for absolute no reason

No. They don't find them attractive in the least. In fact they think you're all dirty because you live in adobe huts in the desert. Mexicans are just like Africans, living in mud huts and wanting the white man to give hand outs. White girls see them as slave labor and toilet cleaners.

k, i know who she is.
had no idea that was her; dumb me.

I like whites and light skin spics. No niggers.

Yea, they do. They like anyone that is reasonably attractive and looks like they have money (clean cut). I met one chick that was really into hispanics at a club, in Lawton OK (Army). Bitch had kids, though. I'm an older guy and recently went back to school to finish my degree. I mind my own business there, but I get plenty of offers from the young white cuties there.

Mexican gf

Face pics nigger

Mex here socal raised n born. Married blonde green eyed white girl 3 kids. All ive gone out with is white girls never had a problem hooking up

In the midwest white bitches don't like our kind

I want to fuck pic related so fucking badly.

post ur pic user, u look like the average beaner?

Mexibro here. My gf is white. I live in Los Angeles and there's plenty of white girls here. They are down to smash Mexicans.

Why? Dont eat enough pork for breakfast?

Tattoos, scars, nigger baby daddy behind you.

Idk mang u reek of herpes, anal?

>LA girls

Literally trash tier. I'm sure she's hot though so I guess that's good for fucking.

fuck
guess imma have to move to LA

More?

those fucking clothes ffs
why the fuck are they so fucking poor

Only if they were abused as kids.

Plenty of them to go around

Kek

I see them date Hispanics alot

Bay area bro here. Im mex, gf white. Pretty normal here, except from latino point of view. Ppl stare at my gf, she is blonde with blue eyes, she hates it.

>you white then you ben affleck

white meat is white meat

Mexican here. I fucked a few white girls already. Not that hard to get with them but I am a bit light skinned so maybe that helps

I am good looking, cant post pic. Been hitting white girls since the late 70s, grew up in a predominately white hood and school. Never ever had a problem even then when interracial was alot less excepted.

Isnt that fucking Katie Cummings

Because like white men, white women like the idea of being with someone exotic. And since most hispanics have Spanish blood, alot of mexicans have traits appealing to whites, yet they are different looking enough to be considered exotic.
However, once the woman realises that your construction job isn't going to pay for her lifestyle she wants, she will find a white man to settle down with.

Nope. No one really does though

Only 14% of the US gets hitched outside of their race

wew lad do you have a bbc?

Yeah and niggers have chronic issues with skin dryness and looking like a Vesuvius victim.

it means 1/7 white woman you know might date a mexican black asian ...

>be Mexican
>see thread
>fuck
If you can speak good English and are a alpha you can pull any bitch any race.

Damn straight

No it's lower than that. It counts blacks marrying Asians and Asians marrying whites.

>construction job

Im Mexican and I'm a firefighter bro.
Single right now but I'm smashing all types of girls. Even white girls. Maybe it's my job title that helps me get pussy

Pretty much this.
In this day and age, with women being as independent and they are. You really just have to do one or two things that appeal to them, and you will easily get laid.

i thought that was counting as white women only

Yes! Mexicans never have to buy anything, they just steal it

Nigga, your perception of Mexico is what you saw in a Speedy Gonzalez cartoon. Get of your momma's basement and travel a little

Bro, just like anything else, not all mex work construction

what you expect from all this delusional faggots?
read the thread and you notice why Sup Forums is pure thrash nowadays

Chubby weeaboos/nerds white girls I'd fug

Nope nation wide and all races.

Im sure it doesn't hurt. Bitches love servicemen. But like I said here hooking up is easy.

I'm 43 and a virgin

Thats because dead skins is white which contrasts with black skin. It's really hard to spot on a white person.

OP here.
Im not mexican tho, Im colombian. Does that make a difference?

I asked because I see whities here more and more...
Not sure if i should approach them tho, bcause i feel so inferior/manlet compared to 7 feet tall white (or black) men.

welp, I learned something today...

No, they only like money.

no race mixing

meh. They way better than girls in most of America. Deff better than CO chicks. Way better than 98% of middle America girls. Deff better than Florida women

lacking confidence is worse than being black
thats why we Sup Forumsrowse shitpost call everybody nigger and fag

Fuck she's hot but god that's an awkward picture.

No white girl does this. Usually if they do it's cause they have spic blood somewhere within a generation of their family.

only the slutty uneducated ones that are willing to spot up and kill out their own race

noone does

Not true either. White girls prefer superior white master race men

No

Mexican here. All I've ever dated is white girls. Well except 2 half white/Mexican girls. Current GF is dirty blonde with green eyes and a few freckles on her face. Very cute. She's petite with perky b cups but with a ridiculous nice booty. I'm very light skinned and have hazel eyes, plus I work for a large Corp. as an IT Systems Analyst. So like some others anons have said, we are not all dark cholos gang banging or working in construction.

No. Your lack of confidence will turn them off hard.

how can you speak for all white women? Are you all white women?
also...you are thinking of africa.

No, they don't, but women are stupid and can be convinced of literally anything, so you should really try.

...so the white girl from the generation past must have liked spic dick. that logic doesnt make any sense.

U must not live in socal. Some white girls go out with cholos and the girls have no mex bloodline. If u do live in cali u must not get out much or ur racism is blinding u.

Dude that's a pretty marvelous achievement man shit. I bet life without stds rules

>date with
>marry with
What the fuck you talking about, with? I'm glad I left socal, you nigras are dumb af sounding

>not knowing the difference between date and marriage

Both my parents are from Mexico I'm 6ft, my girlfriend is 5'9" white as snow northern germanic/English, so yeah they do if your brown, but not short and not too brown. Indoor Mexican vs outdoor.

>nike sb sticker
no

What did u expect? she's sponsored by that company

In case anyone on this board doesn't know this. In mexico there are fullblooded mexican blonde, blue, and green eyed men and woman. Along with dark haired brown eyed people.

White girls like 2 things above all else.
Big dicks and money. If you have either or both, race doesn't matter to them.