Draw thread

draw thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_B0CyOAO8y0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ok

Nice thread!

Eyo thread, how goes it? Taking requests.

Why you do this, you dingus?

I saw Skittles at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

>Why do you do this?
They enjoy the attention.

Everybody enjoys attention.
to give it and receive it, it's human nature.

Except for the perma-angry insecure Sup Forumstards who aren't really suited for normal social interaction. They can't get attention, so they resent those who got the knacks.

Do you really think skittles would have an audience if they didn't attention seek? Are you implying skittles has "the knacks"?

i do this so i can grow callous to this shit
i long for the day that i no longer care about these comments, and its gonna be practice that gets me there

also, hows your day doing?

Aw man, you're really worked up about this.
Relax friend, enjoy life.

Good attitude

strip and show anatomy
>inb4no
then you will never get better because you refuse to actually practice the nude form, thus, perfecting anatomy over time.

Hey wizard guy

It's better for them to answer. I mean no one's perfect and I've no room to judge. But these threads kinda run on giving and receiving attention. Good and bad.

Hey you!

You don't need to put on such theatrics. Just roll with it, and don't reply if you can't keep your cool. I still think your cool anyways. And I'm doing great.

If you're taking requests:

Draw an antelope head butting a jeep through a tree.

With you in it.

no

>Requests

Wolverine X Cyclops!

It's ok, you don't have to do things you don't want to do.

Show butt

I missed threads for the last 9 hours, anything drama or lewd happen?

lurk more

Not really, quiet and friendly, very little trollings.

only one drawing worth while that i saw, still waiting for the colored version
>

Good morning thread.

i do practice on nude figures
>pic related
just a quick one, but i can post more detailed sketches if you really want
good advice, ill stick to ignoring the shits, only reply to the genuinely constructive criticism.

>concern

Oooo - way to step on the toes of everybody who was active in the previous thread. Subtle.

nope, all good, just making sure you actually were practicing properly.

Yellow

Catfox did a thing. Still looking for dem bikini pics, only got thumbnails.

repost please archive is black listed in my country

t.the thumbnails?

Well okay.

Negro, that's really off.

You SHOULD work on your line, measuring and perspective before doing figure drawing, you gain so little from doing it at the moment. Loomis and Vilppu is a good start for you

Ay one request.

ur butthole, gimme it.

im sorry that one just appealed to me,
and it's just my own opinion don't take it personal.

aight fam, well something came up and i gotta go
ave a good day mate

No :)

why do you hate me QQ

show nose?

Or you know, you could focus on self improvement so you don't trigger in the first place?

It's not there in my history, sorr fam.

Eh..

alright, thanks anyway

id like this so much more if it wasn't that damn bunny
quality is on point

>current year
>don't like Judy

Good taste user

I don't hate you :)

this is what im talking about

requesting all drawfriends do an anatomy sketch

Thanks! Personally I'm not too stoked with how it turned out, but I'm happy to know that it's at least above an appetizing level, subject aside.

Does this always happen to you? ew.

Good morning errbody, do you like my user-pillow?

Yes.
Anything else it's used for?

haha ew I've never tried actually figure drawing digitally

taking requests

nice tiddy

Draw a cute monster

Yes, sadly

Movie partner :D

Aw shit what we watchin

Requesting a Mewtwo or a Blaziken in a slave dancing girl's outfit

I wanna be your user-pillow

y-you too

!! what kind of monster?? Do you want some horns? Teeth? Fur?

What are slave dancing girl outfits?

for some reason doing it digitally is harder for me and im not sure why

Think the outfits the ladies were wearing in the opening scene of episode 6
(1)

(2)

(3)

ftfy

(4)
Can provide more outfit refs if needed

Forgot pic

Entrance of The Gladiator

youtube.com/watch?v=_B0CyOAO8y0

Nice.

Foot and arm is a little broken but nice value in the face for what was probably a quick sketch. 9/10

Every user can be my pillow ~

MEGA SPIDER and many other spider movies :D

man i def need to get better at faces

faces suck

I'll probably never be able to comfortably draw pokemon doing person things because they're meant to be animals

Mmm it's probably the media and how the tools work. I prefer charcoal on newsprint because it's easier to push everything around. Drawing digitally is almost like taking a whiteboard marker and drawing on a dry erase board, give or take a few factors.

Why are yours the EXACT size of your reference and everyone else's is slightly bigger or a lot bigger?

>man i def need to get better at everything
>everything sucks
fixd that for you.

speed traced the outline.

I know this is copypasta, but who the fuck is Skittles?

the op image

That would be a shame.

Thank you!

Thanks! Yeah, I know, I didn't really put much effort into those. Good exercise though, I should get back to doing more studies.

Pretty good, try squinting/crossing your eves when doing values to blur things out, makes you focus less on shape.

Study would be if your trying to prepare for a larger piece. Sort of nitpicky... but wrong vocab can confuse people sometimes. I think it would probably just be called a thumbnail sketch what you did with the nigress drawing.

this is so frutrating, you dont even realize.

Whatever, marc

sidhe

>mean comment
>le boogeyman marc

Interesting, didn't know that, thanks!

i was never all that kind.

This.

Go back to fucking tumblr whores, brandon

Draw Ringo Starr drawing in MS paint looking very proud of himself. Pic related, it's one of his infamous MS paint drawings.

>le boogeyman marc
marc pls take out your cuck anger somewhere else

i like that metaphor and yeah i guess im just too used to traditional media and how fluid it can be

because they are??
i can do one a different size if you want

yes thank

thank you sir i try and do that sometimes but i usually get lost in what im doing so i forget to do stuff like that

Marc ditched the cutter, remember

DELETE THIS

they are back together tho