Any Arizona fags here? I'll be moving there in ~1 month. I'll be moving to Yuma. Anything I should know...

Any Arizona fags here? I'll be moving there in ~1 month. I'll be moving to Yuma. Anything I should know, aside from the heat (I can take it) and the massive spic population?

Yea have fun dying of boredom, unless your 21 and get shit faced there's like nothing to do

Make friends with someone who owns a boat.

Well I'll be coming from Atlanta so I really doubt it'll be much worse.

Tempefag here.

Lots of hipsters and students here. Lots of easy girls in Tempe OP - lost my V-card at 14 with a 19 year old chick.

Yuma sux balls don't get into bar fights stupid towns crawling with jacked marines on down timw

So you're going from nigger central to spic land... interesting choice there, chief.

Sounds like my kind of place. I'll be sure and pay it a visit. Thanks user.

I find spics far more tolerable than niggers. You would too if you lived here for as long as I have. Plus I speak pretty decent Spanish for a white dude.

Why in the fuck would you move to Yuma. Yuma is a shit place that you only stop at for gas on the way to san diego.

Yuma resident here, OP. Very boring, girls are too easy and if they're not, just rape them. I say that because the 3 cops we have wont charge you for it. I go out every night KNOWING I'm going to nut in some pussy whether they like it or not.

So as soon as you unpack. Go rape whichever girl you fancy.

Have a good one, OP.

You seem like the kind of guy who takes the mystery box instead of a sure thing.

Well you went from having an "why is my tv floating problem" to "Why is there a family of five living in my attic". WTF

Meximans are not as bad as niggers. Lived with both and niggers are 20 times worse. Don`t listen to the fag that said there is nothing to do. Get some dirt bikes/quads, horses, lakes,guns, mountains. Vegas,Mexico,Cali are close with plenty to do also.

phoenixfag here
the only thing good about AZ is that we have cheap guns. Decent handguns here go for about 250

I highly doubt you've ever even kissed a girl, let alone "raped" one. I mean, come on, you're on Sup Forums, talking about rape... in Yuma, Arizona. You're just about the cringiest motherfucker I've seen on Sup Forums today.

What state are you moving from? A lot of people say they can handle the oven from hell that is AZ but get one helluva wake up call.

A boat's a boat, but a mystery box could be anything. It could even be a boat! You know how much we've wanted one of those!

If you come to Kingman, bring drugs or you'll be bored as shit. The novelty of all the RT.66 history wears off quick

They won't tell the cops either. It's a great feeling to have, knowing you're getting different ass every night.

Do you feel better now that you got that off your chest?

lol what the fuck are you buying, hi-points and jennings?

I don't know, I mean, I still feel kind of dead inside. Maybe a little?

I bought a 1911 .45 goverment model for $400 in Chandler

85255 reporting in. Family friendly but a bit pretentious. Yuma is junky as he'll.

You're fucked. Atlanta is more of a humid hot. Arizona is a hellacious dry heat that's worse than you've experienced.

Unless you're into offroading in a sandrail and getting shitfaced there isn't much to do in Yuma. Well there's also turning into human jerky but you'll do that anyways.

Depending on the brand, that's a good deal. However, it's not $250.

Tell your therapist you need a higher dose of Ritalin. If that doesn't work within two weeks, my best advice is to jump off a bridge.

》Vegas,Mexico,Cali are close

In other words anywhere but yuma?

Arizona has the best Mexican food in the country. Fuck LA or Texas.

Lol from Atlanta? Yeah you say you're going to be fine in the heat, but you won't. People who come to visit here get fucking murdered by the sun literally.

Also rape user is full of shit. Almost everyone in Arizona has a gun, if you start fucking around like that especially in a little Yuma biker or trucker bar you'll end up shot.

Also get ready for the most beautiful sunsets in the world.

Humid heat is far worse than a dry heat fag.

Is that your plan there, Radar? I totally get it, you know, what with being a fat, ugly virgin and whatnot. It's not unreasonable to want to kill yourself. Plus, being on those meds... with all those nasty, little side effects, it's only a matter of time before you make mommy cry.

It was a Colt. And there were decent ones for 250, I don't know what model this is so here's a pic but this one went for 250

I can see you've never been outside in anything over 120°

I'm confused.

True, but dry heat is more dangerous.

That makes two of us. So are we going to bang or something?

If you are replying to meI was stationed in southern Az and deployed to the middle east and grew up on the humid east coast so a dry heat felt a lot better to me.

>the most beautiful sunsets in the world

Ya I don't think so.

Best Mexican food is actually in New Mexico. Arizona's is super bland.

Arizonan here, actually prefer New Mexican Mexican food. It is not, however, worth living in New Mexico.

Yuma is the asshole of AZ. You dun goofed son.

Here's my AZ view from the best area of a great state.

Depends where you go Mexicans can be as bad, but there is alot more drugd from Mexico of anyone is onto that

Huachuca mountains ?

Fountain hills?

Not bad but you can't beat the sun setting over the ocean.

Welcome to AZ. It's great! No, really. Heat is awful at first, but that's a little price to pay for not having any natural disasters other than flooding, which never happens anyways. Housing is also super cheap, so all you really need to do is get good air conditioning. Winters never get too cold (maybe around 70°F) so that shouldn't be a problem either. Remember to stay hydrated, too.

Not OP, but how cheap is cheap housing? I pay half rent in the place I'm in here in fuck-all, ohio (about 300 and bills)...

Yea that looks sweet user. Also checked.

Start selling used cars, you've got a knack for lying out your ass, polishing shit and making pretend it's diamonds. Don't waste your gift.

Four Peaks

I rent a nice 2 bedroom apartment in Northwest Tucson for 720 including water,sewer,trash service.

Yep

500 is about my limit (600 a month federal disability due to emotional niggery), so too pricey for my shit-ass existence.

The only thing they have is green chili but they blow our chilis out of the water

That'll get you a smallish 1 bedroom or studio in the Tucson market.

/Thread

Don't move to Yuma. No work, nothing good there. Move to phoenix instead

HAHAHAHA YUMA IS SUCH A SHIT HOLE

What do you like to do op?

i lika sucka the dick