Bit late to the party, I know

Bit late to the party, I know.

What are Sup Forums's thoughts on this album? I'm listening to it for the first time now. Seems better than St Anger and Death Magnetic but there doesn't seem to be anything overly special about it.

WE'RE SO FUCKED

SHIT OUT OF LUCK!

Does anyone have an edit of the angry arthur fist made to look like st anger? Or that pic of the collection of at anger stuff?

Would be much better if the songs are half the length

They should've just made it a single disc album.

Also, the cover is kinda shit. I think just the title "Hardwired..." would've worked better, too.

Yeah it should not have been a double

pretty good album desu.

Dream No More is fucking wicked as hell. Don't know where they pulled that one out of. One of their best songs ever.

Spit out the bone should have been on MoP imo

"No".

>50 year old men screaming and being edgy
>Kek

>edgy
>>>/reddit/, post 08-fag.

>Am I Savage?
>Yes, I am!

what did Hetfield mean by this?

It's actually quite decent but hit or miss

Nothin wrong with that tho better than a solidly shitty album

Spit Out The Bone is swag

This would have been a classic with James' young voice. It's a decent album(compared to St. Anger), but not a lot of songs stand on their own. My fav tracks are Moth into flame, Atlas and Spit out the bone.

Should have been an EP. Hardwired, Moth Into Flame, Dream No More, Spit Out The Bone. And it shouldn't have taken 8 years to put out

>They should've just made it a single disc album.
Well it is. Sort of. The album is less than 80 minutes, so they could have put it on one disc, but they didn't bother.

Confusion was a good track

The album is better on a 1.25 Speed

I liked a few songs on it. Spit Out The Bone, Dream No More, Halo On Fire, and Moth Into Flame are all pretty great. The rest are so-so

I thought it was fine, too long for its own good though.

If they scrapped the 2nd half (except for Spit Out the Bone and Confusion) and added Lords Of Summer instead of Now That We're Dead (even LOS being an actual track instead of an extra track on the deluxe version), the album would be 10x better