robitussin.com/products/long-acting-coughgels
erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/dxm_dose.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=UkEh5Un_Kk0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not from that tiny bottle

You sure cause I'm felling it already

That's because you are 13.

Placebo effect

You'll get fucked up when you puke later.

Did you take the whole bottle? That should be enough, don't know what the other guy's talking about

Try drinking urine with brains marinated in it.

You'll see.

what is this shit? never heard of it

Nvm, thought the bottle was bigger. Enjoy placebo

Lean it's pretty good tbh

Try it out

this edgy fuck has posted this in atleast 3 different threads now

>wow thats super gross!!!! ur so sick omg!!!!!!

why are you drinking robitussin? are you trying to trip on dxm?

Robotripping. OP probably thinks he made lean though

OP is a fucking stupid 14 year old newfag.
Go IV some dilaudid, or at least make lean correctly. Obtain some fucking codeine syrup. I fucking hate the summer.

Kiddo, stop stealing from your moms medicine cabinet

You're supposed to use liquid codine. Robitussin will get you high but you must drink the entire bottle in one shot. You'll be feeling the after effects for the next day or two. Not worth it imo unless you ain't got shit to do.

Not lean. The main reason you "lean" on lean is because of codeine, which basic formula robitussin doesn't have

Brains synthesise DMT before it dies and when it dreams, which causes hallucinations. Ureatic acid extracts the DMT and you get high as fuck.
But frankly I'd smoke synthetic DMT rather than drink pickled brain juice

nigger detected

>cough syrup and sprite

What are you a fucking 14 year old girl?

this better be a joke

What's the right one to get user ?

They banned all the codine in canada

This is absolutely true , but nothing gives you the smooth chocolaty high that clown poop does.

Codine in cough syrup are banned I ment to put

anything with dextromethorphan in it

You're the reason Sup Forums is absolute cancer during the summer

Dont waste your time with that

First off, robo-tripping with the liquid stuff can be dangerous.
Get the capsules instead.
Also, that tiny bottle won't do shit. Get 2-4 bottles of capsules, and you will literally blink and 6 hours will pass. Best meditation of my life...

Stfu you cracker

Go back to sniffing your mums panties mate

If it was really hitting you, you wouldn't be able to type. Trust an experienced robo-tripper

I know it ain't but I can't obtain anything else because they banned codine in cough syrup here in canada

first off you have the wrong bottle of tussin to be robotripping, that has 200mg guaifenesin in each dose which will not hurt you but in high doses will cause you to projectile vomit and cause stomach pain

u need 200-600mg dextromethorphan and your 10ml dose has 200mg cough med and only 30mg psychadellic dxm

thats about 13 doses of cough med or about 2,600 mg, enough to get very sick

go back to the store and get robitussin dm long acting cough, dont get the congestion med kind as it has guaifenesin

you need the kind that the ONLY active ingredient is dextromethorphan, no guaifenesin or acemetacin

this is what you have:robitussin.ca/products/robitussin-cough-control

what you need is:robitussin.com/products/long-acting-cough

or better yet, less syrup to make you queezy and pure dxm with a small ammount of syup: robitussin.com/products/long-acting-coughgels

trust me im a street chemist

erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/dxm_dose.shtml

that guaifenesin stomach ache

yea cuz every 14 year old girl does psychadellics, fucking idiot

sure thing, homosexual

ok this is OFFICALLY over FUCKING used

not using it in context or a clever funny way=death of a good meme

don't do this

Just buy robotusin CAPSULES

WRONG

anything with ONLY dextromethorphan

no guaifenesin like this bottle or any other active ingredient

that's not tussin AC. No.

>psychadellics
first, learn to spell. second, dxm is NOT a psychedelic. kill yourself.

dangerous how? its the same drug in a different suspension, both in syrup

1 bottle of gelcaps has 300mg you need 200-500mg to trip, 2-4 bottles is 600mg-1,200 are you trying to send him to the hiospital?

you need to stop listening and do your own research kiddo, telling him gelcaps are safer than syrup(they are equally safe) then suggesting he takes an ammount he would overdose on to be "safer"

kid stop giving advice about drugs if you dont know its a fact, you are going to kill your friend one day by telling him how to overdose

I can already feel the stomach ache

Thats the guaifenesin, retard. Youre not getting off that little bottle.

How did you guess?

Not even the right stuff.
Op is faggot

go back to nazi germany if you want to be spelling police, a confused for e but you didnt have to ask what word it was, you knew it was mispelled and could have continued on, one day you will make a mistake, and hopefully its something someone does physical damage to you for

Lean is the most meh shit I have ever done

>syrup
>geltabs
>not being able to buy pure powder like in germany

so just smoke weed you fuck, unless you get your hands on codeine syrup. what you have is NOT lean and is one of the dirtiest highs ever. it's 100% not worth it, your liver will thank you

maybe you should let us kill you since you want to spread thoughts of death

this /thread

dxm is fucking gross user, much better stuff to do in Germany

>trust me im a street chemist
this faggot though

but he's right so fuck

but OP thinks he has lean

Jesus Christ
Saved

What is in the middle?

Are you blind

Yes, why

you are fucking retarded

DXM

COMMON & BRAND NAMES: Robo; DM

EFFECTS CLASSIFICATION: Dissociative; Psychedelic; Cough Suppressant

CHEMICAL NAME: dextromethorphan hydrobromide

you faggots... you're better off just getting drunk

Im not amerifag

lol I remember being 14 a decade ago and sitting on Sup Forums hearing folks complain about summer. course it was the middle of winter as i live in aus. That and I wasn't on any holidays, mostly because Australians aren't giant pussies so they don't close schools for a little heat/cold,

Jamarcus, Is that you?

i have alot of experience in illicit drug research, dosages, methods, availability, safety, ect

LOL

Yes is dat u fawtda ?

you do know that robo-tripping or otherwise overdosing on dextro is actually worse for you than cocain right?
it literally burns a hole in your brain.

this coming from someone who used to be addicted to the shit and did it every single day for more than two years

This nigger knows what's up

avoid any syrup or capsules that contain guaifenesin and acemetacin, they will fuck you up

here's a nice young lady

I did a lot more worse drugs that fuck up the brain

I sniffed Molly aka mdma and it makes holes in your nose to the brain but idgaf

I've heard drinking the entire bottle really, really fucks up your liver.

AND, they changed the formula so you can't really get high anymore, yet it still fucks your liver up bad. don't bother, get real drugs, or go outside

problem with the gels is that the amount of dxm is so low you need to take the whole bottle. i'd stick with the syrup where i can mix the whole thing with a drink

alcohol doesnt cause the kaleidoscope/geometric colored patterns like a psychadellic, alcohol is only a mild dissociative

hey whatever helps you sleep at night but honestly id attribute my dextro addiction to my borderline autism in my mid twenties.
stunts growth. slaughters brain cells.
just do cocain man

Moar master of chemists. How else can we get fucked up?

>mild
nigga down a eighteen pack of steel reserve
or half a bottle of everclear
and then come talk to me

OP just get robo DM 4oz will get you what your looking for. Ditch the nigger soda shit.

If you drink enough of it, it acts as an extreme dissociative. But for two days afterwards, everything will feel like it's underwater

i want some pink tacos now

Whoa dude lmao I saw this on my Twitter and I just had to try this , got WASTED bro xDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>hur I can cuntpaste from erowid so you're wrong

dxm is a dissociative drug. fuck off

Not envelope DM underage cuck

sauce?

oh fuck off newfag

a bottle of 20 gelcaps has 300mg, a 4oz bottle of syrup has 354mg, so it would take 3 more gelcaps, and 300 is on the low side 400-500mg is casual

either way you will probably need 2 bottles of either, the syrup will be harder to gauge when ur a bit high off the first one, so capsules seem safer, u count out about 23 then take them

syrup also reacts to your stomach and can make you feel like you make puke from the liquid

they are extremely close in dosage in different packaging

so unless you cant count i dont see how one is safer than the other.

so why do you think the syrup is "safer" than gelcaps now that you know they only contain 54mg less(about 3 doses) ?

done it, doesnt compare to dimethyltriptamine or even some mild mushrooms

but user its the type of effect the alcohol has that doesnt compare, not the dosage

teacher can u correct my essay

sure but saying its a "mild" dissociative is a massive understatement. cause its the type of effect that can just keep building the more you do.

Quebecois cunter

ok since you asked, this is another street legal high STRONGER than dxm

its a dissociative that causes delirium with hallucinations you cannot distinguish that are real or your mind/drugs

i took this drug and friends and family kept coming in my room to ask me to google something for them, i finally went to lock my door and it was locked the whole time i was seeing people

the drug is called diphenhydramine better known as benadryl. the slang term for doing this is "drillin"

you take from 200-400mg and you will have hallucinations like you are sitting at a friends house and when u move your actual setting materializes and it transforms back into where you actually are, people talking that you cannot see, and people that you can talk to and seem real

its a WIDELY KNOWN psychedelic, if you took some or researched it you would KNOW this too

and go to erowid, i formatted it to fit here, not just a sloppy copy/paste and i actually UNDERSTAND what im typing instead of sounding like a ignorant fool

mild because it doesnt cause much visual or mental distortion, no hallucinations of sight or sound, just a happy then sleepy feeling, an ok drug but there are many BETTER choices for a good time

street chemist guy again

this is what a hot girl on dxm looks/sounds like if u havent tried dxm before

just remembered i used to post this vid to Sup Forums alot

youtube.com/watch?v=UkEh5Un_Kk0