I've recently been fucking a petite, incredibly tight 16 year old girl. Ask me anything

I've recently been fucking a petite, incredibly tight 16 year old girl. Ask me anything.

>Pic unrelated

Post nudes or post Kik or gtfo

Why do you think that any of this is important for anyone to give a fuck about?

What is the meaning of life?

>I've recently been fucking a petite, incredibly tight 16 year old girl
Good luck with your B&

if I could lie like you I would be running for president

Cause most of you on Sup Forums would kill to have such an opportunity, and it makes me feel great to know that I've experienced it and you have not.

That is something you must determine for yourself user

What is your age and is it legal in your country to fuck bellow 18 year olds?

Where you from user?

19, I live in America so it's legal within 4 years

Where specifically? What state?

Uh huh... I'll trust you user

i have already been with a tiny 16 yo, still fuck her now and then since i'm the best lover she ever had. She's 19 now.

How are you posting this from jail?

>How does she compare to fat bitches

>What kind of weird shit is she in to

>Is she loud?

>Is her pussy an innie or an outie

>also How did you meet her and get this started

NC

>Implying I so much as touch fat bitches

>Nothing particularly weird but she likes being handled rough. She's coming to my house this weekend and I'm cuffing and ballgaging her. She also calls me daddy

>She's loud when I'm eating her, not when I'm fucking her. We've only fucked a handful of times but I'm a little big for her so she's usually in pain when I'm inside.

>Tightest innie ever

Wait a second... Her parents are okay with that??? I smell something rotten here

I liked a post on her Instagram and within 2 minutes she liked one of mine. It was right then that I knew I could acquire the puss.

>pretending you're hot shit
faggot you can't even get a girl you're own age gtfo

what's her instagram?

Her parents have met me, they think I'm 17. I look rather young and pretty like a boy band kid so they believe it. They don't know we're fucking though. Usually the girl sneaks out late as night and I pick her up.

laflare1017

>laflare1017

>Nobody asking the important questions

Did you put your pee-pee in her pooper?

I pump her rump with my pickle pee ;)

Is she cute? Are you her first? Are you planning on making her into your waifu, as you should? How much does she like your peepee?

I've almost put it in the wrong hole at least 15 times. Thing is I ain't tryna do anal in my car in the middle of nowhere with nothing but tissues to clean up.

>fucks gucci manes 16 yo boy puss

She on birth control?

I'm her 2nd. I stole her from this fucking asshole I used to be friends with. Funny thing is, she's tapped out multiple times taking my dick but never had to tap out from assholes dick even though she lost her virginity to him. I can't even fuck her without lube cause she's so small down there and my dick is reasonably thick. Knowing that my dick is so much bigger than assholes dick makes me feel pretty great.

Also yes, she appreciates my peepee

Oops forgot to answer the first question, she's real cute. Freckle faced with slightly red hair

I'm obviously not posting her Instagram, I been on b long enough to know how fast that shit goes downhill.

Yes and I pull out though I botched it our first time fucking

You didn't answer the 2nd question though! Are you gonna waifu her up?! Now I'm not exactly saying marry (its a trap) but I hope you're mature enough to understand just how rare of a girl your gf is? A girl with low dick count is RARE, and only they can be waif'd up.