TOP FUCKING KEK

TOP FUCKING KEK

Sup Forums (Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums and every other female haters) BTFO

Hur dur 4chin so rekt
in ur ass anonymus

Look at the real critic reviews asshat. Pretty sure it goes down to 50% or less.

>people hate it because female main characters
I didn't like it because I didn't like the first one
Fuck off

Good for you, your movie is slightly above average. Feel good about yourself yet?

Don't care that it's an all female starring cast, I just don't think it'll be a good movie.

>b-b-but it is gonna turn shit! really guys!

It already has

The movies not even out yet here I'm not gonna trust some kangaroo fuckers

>b-b-ut guys just go to muh trusted reviewers!Don't mind about the majority!

Explain what this is and I'll join

Never said it was going to.
It's still only barely passable as it stands anyways, so whats your point?

>ghostbusters will be a critical flop
75%

>b-but it's going to be a commercial flop
I wouldn't be surprised if it makes >$300m.

Trusted reviewers know what they're talking about you fucking autist. Yeah, anyone can make a review about media, but trusted reviewers are inherently better at it, because they have more experience. Its the same reason you'd ask a trusted professional about engine problems rather than some asshole on the streets.

>Uses a website to see if a movie's good or not

>barely passable

it has better score than batman vs superman, warcraft, independence day 2, the legend of tarzan and etc. better than almost every single blockbuster movie this year except civil war

Samefag more.

>Chooses the worst movies of the year as comparisons.
>"b-but it's better than THIS shit movie!"
Nice one.

It has a fuckin' 4.1/10 on IMDb OP you fuckin asshat

not zootopia tho

It's actually trash

oops wrong postmean that one

>trusting a website where everyone can vote way before the release and not the critics

kys faggot

bs. critics got paid by feminists

>first 1 hour of voting is totally not going to bias it
>immediately wikipedia is edited that critical consensus is positive
PR pls.

IMDB is all user ratings.

They even collect data on who's doing the reviewing. Since the movie hasn't come out yet, it's amusing to see the fucking stupidity of this.

Little brother keeps bothering me to take him tomorrow. Mom offered to pay so why not.

>exact same thread and comment on Sup Forums

So if Trump starts winning in the first state i can go on Sup Forums and state Hilary got BTFO?

>paid shills
>trusted reviewers

You used the wrong phrase.

>but did it beat the original.

So if i want to buy a game i should go and read what IGN said about it?
>trusted reviews

>movie banned in China
>beating the original
HA

I said "did it" you mongrel

Most of the public's reviews are well thought out and pretty reasonable, dickweed. I agree with just about all the ratings. Like Peaky Blinders is rated perfectly

>replace every actor with a female one
>"""""""""""""""female hating""""""""""""""""
thats common sense

Just dropping in this thread to ask if you're really this fucking retarded?

i would tell you why you are such a fucking moron but that would be too much for you

honesty time, if we didn't live in an age of willing ignorance and forced feminism id have no problem with a female cast. the only reason it is a female cast however is because PC/feminism is popular with beta liberals, they go and see it not because they care about ghost busters but because it will make them look progressive later when they post a "provocative" Facebook post about how we need more strong independent black transvestite/females in the media. in short the whole thing is fake, its not about making good movies anymore its about forcing as much PC propaganda into a film as possible. this shit should make everyone sick but we've built our society around catering to the weak and destroying the idea of mental and physical strength, of course its going to get good reviews.

>mfw when I'm enjoying the fallout of the new Ghostbusters being good
>just like I enjoyed the fallout of BvS being shit
2016 has been a fun year for movies

>rt editorial keeping the certified fresh label on despite their own rules saying it must have a steady score above 75%

Look under the surface, your image heralds defeat.

And the embargo hasn't lifted.

Top critics put it below 50% on the same site.

It will be beaten by a kids more over week out already, projections estimate.

People won't eve pirate it.

this

Either way its fucked. We have the idiots praising it because "Muh feminism" and we have the shills.

My thought's exactly.

ITT: BUTTHURT misogynists that can't accept the fact that they hate a movie simply because it features strong empowered women rather than the usual male power fantasy that dominates almost every movie.
>sips male tears

The movie is shit, simple as that

Why do you people always seek excuses to justify the discontent towards something that is so obviously shit?

This is a 'strong empowered women' done right.

Around fifteen years ago, I went to a local play of The Odd Couple. They had Oscar and Felix played by women (I forget what they changed the names to). Basically, it was a gender swapped version of the original; mostly same lines, same plot, etc.

And it was pretty fucking good. They didn't put up pics of the female crew going "Girl power!" or anything. They relied on the strength of the original script and the actresses abilities.

Ghostbusters 2016 doesn't know what it wants to be. If they wanted a reboot, then they should not have had the original cast (minus Harold for obvious reasons and Moranis) in different parts. At least Force Awakens did the fan service parts right. ("Look! There's Mark Hamill as Luke!" Not "Look! There's Bill Murray - who Sony threatened to sue - playing some bit character that isn't necessary to the plot!")

And I like three of the four actresses a lot, so there's no hate against them. I was hoping that that trailer was just a bad trailer (since it purposely made it vague that it wasn't in the same universe as the original movie) and the writing was just kinda bad. Plus, it looks like they just took most of the same story beats from GB 1 & 2 and made one movie out of it.

I saw a re-release of the original GhostBusters in the theater last month, and the writing and delivery is just so spot on.

But, I'll probably see it with my GF anyway. So maybe I'll be surprised...but I doubt it. If the movie flops, we all know that it will just turn into "the movie failed because of men" on Tumblr...

I love you, please keep preaching the good fight m8.

You're trying too hard buddy.

Has Jezebel or any sites done an early screening review yet? I think I saw IGN did one and the female reviewer gave it an average score...but I got the impression that she really tried to make it sound better than it was. (She even started with "I really wanted to like this movie...")

she was utterly unbearable

3 days and it will be low

>not taking into account that if the reviewers put on a bad score they'll never get asked to review again because "sexist".

this

By Sony?

Pfff.

well, the reviewers are insane SJWs, so you can't really trust them.

>top reviewers scrambling to be the first on the virtue-signalling clown fiesta

have fun while it lasts I guess.

Kek

Now we need experienced movie reviewers to know when a movie is good, this is what I call a ball-less beta faggot.