Any anons ever been to jail/prison?

Any anons ever been to jail/prison?

If so what for and how long? Share some stories.

>22 years
>My mind..

I'm going to jail on the 21th for huffing computer duster. Most likely going to get 6 months. Not my 1st time.

The food is bad, the people are morons, and it's boring as fuck but that's about it.

I spent a year in a US military prison for using LSD. One month of that was in solitary confinement. There were no windows, just an 8x4x10 metal box with little air circulation. Three times everyday marine guards would come by and berate me. I haven't been the same since.

Thats deep shit

6 months for roxy possesion

Sick edge bro

You've been in prison longer than i've lived.

How do you end up in jail for that?

For huffing computer duster? Wat.

How did they catch you?

While I was in there I tried to keep my mind occupied. I had pen and paper so I started drawing these little squiggly lined shapes. Small at first then bigger, then covering whole pages. It uses only one line. You plan the path around the page so that at the end the two ends touch without taking your own off the paper. Sometimes when I get nervous or stressed I'll start drawing the lines again.

Tried to smuggle mdma in jail once cause I was doing a assault charges for 36 days

I haf a whole 8ball up there in plastic

The fucking thing busted, I felt it bust when I got to my cell

Told cell mate about it and I couldn't recover it or I would of hooked him up

Almost od'd but I kept my cool and I think I pissed myself

Best 24 hours of my life

A guy got busted for weed and he ratted me out to try and save his own ass.

Kek

Parachuted it

I spent two years in prison for hitting a child with my car (survived)

Did you pled guilty ?

I spent 6 months in juvenile prison for sexually assaulting a classmate (I grabbed her tits)

There was video, unless you're implying I tried to claim the driver simply looked like me

Dui spent night in drunk tank was about in a fight few punches then we were friends. Still talk to the guy

Here's some less sloppy examples. If you color it in it makes a triply effect. Looks cooler if you do the whole sheet

You're a sex offender ?

I spent 20 years in a North Korean labour camp. Good times.

I was underage and it wasn't serious enough to warrant permanent registry so no, I'm not on the register anymore:^)

That's some pretty cool shit, I do something similar but less complex.
I draw a (number or letter) and I continue the lines on it to make whatever shape, I improvise most of the time. I don't do it to relieve stress though.

Did 2 years for slashing my then cheating girlfriends face

I don't regret it

sounds like you spent time for being autistic tbh

Mfw my moms bf is a p.o

Mfw I snoop in his work and see a list of people

Mfw I know who the sex offenders are in my area

Almost went to jai, but I'm white so instead I was used as bait to arrest a nigger. He definitely deserved to be in jail. Think he ended up in prison. Oh well, not my problem. I'm white, remember. Fuck black people and fuck their self-made problems.

Snitch ass nigga youll get yours soon

>used as bait

Sounds like your a grassing snake tounge snitch

You can add texture too.

U got lucky mate

All the news websites where you can search by zip code.
Guess you NOT going to work for the NSA after all...

Sounds like a skinny ass mark

Your obese mom must really love ham

Who said I wanted to work for the nsa ?

U can find that shit out with a simple Google search u dipshit

When I was about 16 I robbed a CVS with some friends of mine. About 3 months. I had a fucking good lawyer

Sex offender detected

13 years
arson and some other stuff

I went to jail a couple of times actually.
Gave some trainings there on autism, guards were nice.

Yea went for 10 days while they processed my case. Slapped my brother when I was 17 and he was 15 and my parents called the cops and tried to have me arrested on a felony child abuse charge. Jail sucks, couldn't imagine being there for extended periods of time.

Skinhead for life, bro.
Tell your sister that it's my turn after you're done fucking her kek

Raped by niggers

sounds like u need to kill yourself.

Dang, nice parents you have there

I've been in those lock downs that lasts from 24 to 48 hours, and is not in actual jail cells just in some room, because of fighting.

Mad snitch

Snitches get stitches

I was in my driveway in my car and the cop drove by seeing me passed out thinking I was on heroin.

Seems doing computer duster is serious business in my state. So I'm going to get 6 months.

If this is true dont be suprised if you get a drive by at your house every once in a while

I got 7 days for almost beating to death a child molester, because I thought he was going to rape a friends son I could use deadly force legal by the state that sick fuck got 15 years

What state is this? Just so I know to never go near it. Thanks in advance.

First of all: why duster? That shit is rancid, and the high isnt that great.
Second of all: why were you in a car? No woods nearby or you know, your room?

I spent 24 years in prison...
Stole a chocolate bar, and some other stuff

Ohio. It seems they lumped nitrous oxide and computer duster in with doing bath salts and fake weed. At one time it wasn't even illegal.

The fuck, why would they put you in solitary confinement? Stupid americunts, breaking people for victimless crimes..

jail
couple hours
posted bond
nbd

Wtf you live in India ?

Yea dog. Childhood was rough. Moved out after that.

>doesnt have the full story
Yeah man. That little bit of info totally gave us all we need to know about his time in prison.

Fuuuuck! Surprised you couldn't have fought that with a "worked a night shift" excuse.

I'm addicted to the shit. You can't go to wal mart for 5 dollars and buy acid or weed, but you can buy duster.

I didn't want to to in the house for my parents to wake up, it's a really loud WHOOOOOOSSSHH noise.

I took a shit in a public fountain at a mall while I was high as balls, starting throwing my shit and pennies at customers, spent some time behind bars and rehab

I would say.

I stare raped several feminists and had to be chemically castrated

I stole some niggers bike and drove it to a black lives matter rally to throw watermelon at more niggers xD

I know what it sounds like m8, i figured you didnt live at home. And addicted, i didnt know it was habit forming

5 years. The apes make noise, a lot of it, and go out of their way to annoy everyone. Football and basketball games the place is so loud you want to kill. The guards are all GED level education and yet act like they are smarter and better than everyone. The officials steal more from the state, selling for meant for prisoners etc., Thank the criminals ever did. It is boring, and it sticks. But it isn't like the movies unless you want to be a hard ass

I'm a convicted felon and been to jail three time in my life... one for a mix up, one for a misdemeanor, and another for getting to court late and pissing the judge off.

(didn't go to jail for the felony, believe it or not. (being white and committing a white collar crime is great in the US of A.

For 4 days,
Dad is a cop, so I asked him about prisons and shit and how it is to be in one.
Instead of explaining he tossed me in one.

I refuse to believe this happened

County lock up. 30 days. Got in a fight on day 2 and spent the rest in isolation. No good time in iso, had to do the whole 30 days. Could have been out in 15.

"Used as bate" Did you had sex with them?

>I haven't been the same since.
because of the acid or the treatment?

Like how soon? this happened 16 years ago and not one thing has happened to me. I hope the guy remembers me. It was classic.

Kinda. He got fucked so some sex was involved. He got 7-10 years and I got 6 mo probation. Racial equality at its finest.

I got arrested for having a joint on me in Texas. I went to jail and they threw me in with 10 other guys. It was honestly the most exciting thing in my life, tbh. We all shared life stories and we all cried together all night. I was let go with just a signature the next morning and my charge turned into a forfeiture or something like that

Dont jinx it

Delaware, at Gander Hill Prison now known as Howard R. Young Correctional Facility

184 days, possesion of heroin

47 days, possesion of heroin

60 days, possesion of heroin

84 days, violation of probation from possesion of heroin
Half at Gander HIll, the remaining time at the Plummer Community Correctional Center.

679 days clean and sober now(not in jail, obv)

Jail is very boring, just sit around play cards, watch tv and movies, bid off people around you, work out, jurk off in the showers. that's about it. food was okay, except the "dirty rice" aka Alpo/dog food.

Why would you do a robbery you could do time for? Just fucking shoplift if it comes to that.

Holy shit nigger your lawyer must have fucked you good.

How was the withdrawl? Do they treat you for that shit in prison?

I would love to catch up with the guy we set up. The police literally couldn't care less who you set up. I just chose the dirtiest mother fucker I knew and he happened to be a slimy nigger. No one lost sleep over this bitch going away.

it's honestly not as bad as w/d on the streets because you know you're not going to get anything. they give you lope, ibuprofen, and tums for THREE days ONLY!!!! the worst part, which everyone will agree is the restless leg syndrome and not sleeping.

21, went to juvie for 14 days for assaulting my brother when I was 16. Boring as fuck. Not hardcore at all. Although one of the kids in my block stabbed his mom in the neck with a screwdriver. Lol. Spent 4 hours in lockup for pot possession at 11 pm when I was 18. Mom bailed me out at 3 am. What a bro

This.

Majority of white people in jail are like thus guy. Going in and out of jail for burglary because they have a heroin addiction.

I had a psychotic episode last winter and ended up in jail for attempted burglary. I did 161 days. Jail is not fun for mentally ill people. The system is fucked up.

I was in a cell by myself for 95% of the time I was in there. There were five other cells where I was.

This one guy who was only 19 kept assaulting the correction guards. He went to court the same day I did for a competency hearing, he went to the hospital the same week because he was found incompetent to stand trial.

Wow, you're a genuine piece of shit. Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. Don't have someone go to jail because you're too scared to. How do you sleep at night knowing because of your actions someone ended up incarcerated. Granted whatever he was doing he probably might have ended up there anyways but you directly led to helping him be there. God I hope you are trolling. The whole not snitching thing started not with blacks but possibly with the Italians(white's) so don't say it's a black thing.

Fucking laws preventing people from using harmful substances. This is retarded, sometimes I wish liberals were in charge.

>Twenty-oneth

I never went to jail for burglary, nor have I ever been charged with burglary or committed a burglary. what I did was middleman that's how I got all my dope. I got caught by being told on and also wrong place wrong time.

also I am not white.

hahahahaha what a fucking idiot

This is the truth and you my fucking retarded piece of shit don't know the entire story. I'm not even going to fill you in but I know I don't feel bad and that was the one and only time I threw someone under the bus. Lets say he got what he deserved because he fucked up a deal on me. Payback is a bitch and I wouldn't have been arrested if it wasn't for this nigger anyways.

>Now get that dirty dick back in your mouth. Nobody needs to her a pussy squeak you fucking bitch.

>Don't have someone go to jail because you're too scared to.

He shouldn't have done the crime if he couldn't do the time tbh.

>get V& for CP
>get 4 years
>do 2 years in half-way-house type thing

>meet guy who knows what 4chen is
>bretty cool
>meet another guy who is black and some kind of middle eastern shit
>bretty cool guy, hates nigs just as much as me

AMA

Spent two weeks in juvi for stealing my dad's percocet when i was 14,
then while on probation for that charge, I posted a girl's number on Sup Forums and Sup Forums somehow found out who i was via the picture i posted of her and i spent another two weeks for harassment (since Sup Forums kept calling her home phone and threatening to rape her, or her parents if they answered)
Then a year or so later I spent another few weeks in Juvi for throwing a lawn chair through the downstairs window of parents house. I had anger issues as a teenager.
No adult record even though I am a heroin addict kek

Why do you think about children in a sexualized manner?

fucked it up>get V& for CP
>do 4 years
>do another 2 years in half-way-house type thing

>meet guy who knows what 4chen is
>bretty cool
>meet another guy who is black and some kind of middle eastern shit
>bretty cool guy, hates nigs just as much as me

>get out
>live with victim
meh

AMA

I've been on Sup Forums since I was 12, I guess it wasn't that abnormal to look at that stuff, I just never grew out of it.