FUCK POKEMON GO

FUCK POKEMON GO

ALL THESE NORMIES WHO DONT EVEN PLAY POKEMON ARE PLAYING THIS SHIT

THE GAME IS SHIT AND IS NOTHING LIKE THE REAL POKEMON GAMES

ONE OF THE REASONS I PLAY GAMES IS SO I DONT HAVE TO GO OUTSIDE FFS

HEARING STUPID FUCKING NORMIES TALK ABOUT POKEMON GO INFURIATES ME TO NO FUCKING END

yo man ever played pokemon go before? i just caught a weird caterpillar thing

I DON'T LIKE WHAT OTHER PEOPLE LIKE! LOOK HOW DIFFERENT AND SPECIAL I AM!

i hope this isn't serious

>when your childhood game is ruined

FUCKING NORMALFAGS

I actually agree with this, I saw the game play and was not impressed

why do you give a shit? your basically showing the thread how you are dumb enough to let your dislike of something consume you, and be a major issue in your life. try not giving a fuck and focus on other things. your acting like a child. now open your front door, and lay down on the ground, and do the pokesaur you piece of human trash.

>being elitist about a children's game
>still caring what normies are doing

honestly just fucking go outside and be glad that people are being motivated to exercise and actually do shit together like normal humans should. You fat fucking entitled faggot.

Get the fuck out underaged nigger. If you don't know the pokemons name (wurmple,weedle,shiterpie) then you don't belong here, visit VP
>>≥Sup ForumsP

Who cares? It's get people off of their fat asses and out into the world. Don't play it if you don't like it you fucking retard. You're not really this autistic around other people are you?

Holy shit i finally got trips

Indeed

Fuck off back to Sup Forums dickhead normalfag shills.

Oops called you out, guess your company won't be paying you now? Now fucking neck yourself :^)

wake me up inside

>it's get
>goes on to call someone retarded
???
profit

Do you know what a shill is? No one's promoting the game you nimrod. You're just being called out for how autistic you are. I sincerely believe people like this aren't trolling or baiting. I think they're this pathetic and moronic in real life.

the funny thing is that the people who act like op, not only don't realize how they appear to others, but they don't realize the stupidity of complaining about something they could easily not have in their lives.

checked
also what the fuck are you talking about? You literally have 0 friends don't you. Is that why you're angry? You have no one to go out and play with you? So you sit inside on the computer and complain about how other people can'y enjoy something because of your fucking entitled spoiled ass? Grow the fuck up. You literally make me sick

Everyone likes different things, that's why we're all unique. If we all liked and disliked the same exact things, we'd be a very dull, boring race of people.
I don't play that game either, but I am not going to go on the offensive and complain about them enjoying themselves, that's their right. You're truly pathetic if people playing a simple game makes you this irate.
Please, eradicate yourself from the genepool. we do not need anymore people like you on this planet.

Normalfag triggered, kill yourself immediately