I know that she is into me so should I sent her to the friendzone?

I know that she is into me so should I sent her to the friendzone?

No. Get nudes and share.

Never reply ever again.

are you 12?

Give us more details. Do you like her? Is she hot? Do you go to the same school/work? Can you avoid her if need be? Etc.

Get tits, post here, blackmail her

LOL same school we are both 18 she is "Okey" I guess but IDK i have better options

show me your tiddies and ill tell you

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo

Do this first, then send her to the friendzone

lol u cuck lords think this is someones actual phone? this was painfully obviously made on a website or some shit
fuck you this is pure shit you Sup Forumsait-tard

If you don't want to be in a relationship with her then just tell her that. I usually just say I'm not in the right mindset currently to share my life with someone else. If she isn't understanding, she isn't gf material anyway. If she is, you're home free and you can dick around with whoever else.

Post her face

Depends. How many beers do you need to drink before you want to screw her?

9+ ---> friendzone
6-8 ---> friendzone
3-5 ---> friendzone with benefits for when needed. Post nudes.
1-2 ---> gf her and post nudes
0 ----> marry her. Also, post nudes.

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Sup Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

I can tell her that is a joke? XD

Motherfucker if shes hot then fuck her brains out you fucking dipshit. Unless you want wizard powers.

Be nice to her. You never know.

Hows she? 7/10 8/10?

What does she look like dude

It's old.
Abandon thread

So fucking fake holy shit

I've never seen this copypasta, may i save it?

Go ahead Lori, it's all yours

You do sound like you're 12, fuck off.

>LoL
>Yup
>Welcome to the friend zone

Unlike autists girls can move on

What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll shit fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now, lad.

>XD
>XD
>XD
why?

Because he's a 12 yo newfag with autism
MODS

Dubs

Faggot

rolling for this

Dude. Keep telling her she is in the friendzone. She will want to suck your cock in no time.

Tell her you want to stay friends and not try having a relationship and fuck her anyway but then say I really do want to just be friends ...but then fuck her anyway.... repeat

Aayye

lol

Hands clap!

She's going to handle with the pussy

you're great

holy fucking shit
>XD
>welcome to the friendzone
>XD

underage faggot detected.

100% sure this is some 14 yo 9gagger faking this

Why don't you just fuck her, OP? My God you irritate me.

It started off good but then went full fedora.

How come in the op it's say your with Verizon but changes to AT&T??
Newfag

holy shit lol

RIP

She doesn't deserve the friendzone. Send her to the shadow realm with this pic

send her this

Post her face

Send her a micropenis pic

ITT: Fags getting worked up over a fake convo

You need to just bang her. You probably have your sights set on some 9/10 that will never be this willing. Take advantage of this or you're setting yourself up for disappointment.

Why every 9fag needs to come here in the summer ? You want to go to the "dankest part of the internet" ? You want to create meymey xDDDDDD ? You want to be edgy and say "faggots" to everyone without getting ban ? You want to see some "gore" ? You want to see some naked girls ? You want to raid the internet ?

Guess what you retarded piece of shit. We spend 99% of our time writting and reading stuff. We're not on 9gag, posting some FUNNY MEYMEY XDDDDD and trying to have upvotes by saying some smart ass shit.

Now get out.

What is this caveman english?

Send her this "who took my toilet seat"

Hey wait a minute that beer chart describes my life

I am Lord of all beasts of the Earth and all fishes of the sea and conqueror of the British Empire in Africa and Uganda in particular.

Do it m8

a girls willing to give you the pussy on a plate and your putting it in the friend zone ...What a fucking bitch lmao kids these days

if date means rape in this context, then im aaalllll up for that!

a 9fag post a fake convo and you trust him ? Newfags these days

/thread

Send her anpic of your cock, say now your turn, lets see the boobies. Tell her your stroking and need to cum to thinknstraight

Reply "spit swallow or facial?"

LLLOOOLL are you the OP? XD

Dubs, op must deliver

triple dubs

Dub on dubs, op deliver now

this is the fakest bullshit i've ever seen. It's not even good quality fake shit.

It sure smells like summer in this thread

This thread is pretty fuckin' cringe worthy.

quads decide what i respond