What do you think about Jews Sup Forums?

What do you think about Jews Sup Forums?

They hate Adblock

Regular or extra crispy?

Religious. Therefor the mortal enemy of human development and the infinite insult to intelligence.

Shit tier on that basis that they are religious.

What is so bad about the jew religion?

For one thing, the priests will such a baby's dick and call it religion.

That it is infringing upon the advancement of science, philanthropy. philosophy, ect. Religion stops peace from being possible. Pretty standard.

The real question is what do they think about you.

Better than Muslims.

Yeah, I know, damning with faint praise.

the status of non-jews in judaism is as bas as the status of infidels in islam.

I never had any opinions until I found Sup Forums, specifically Sup Forums

So much can happen in a couple of days

Jeewwww?

single handedly cripled the planet and its inhabitants beyond repair through coercion and nefarious tactics. Eden is lost

I dont think about jews

I still understand why people hate jews so much.

Ok there are bad things that Israel did in the last few years, but people hate jews for centuries.

dubs always speak the truth

Cuntmaster Mousepad believes Jews are a functioning member of society. As in the fact that they fit in with politicians and lawyers and the other deadbeat faggots of the government

Don't particularly hate them, and don't particularly love them either. Just another group of people looking out for themselves, like everyone else.

They are extinct in Denmark pretty much, never met any.

But I do like Danny from game grumps.

Or non-Christians to Christians, non-Atheists to Atheists, etc.

Everyone thinks they've got it all figured out.

I really don't have any issue with them, the only Jews I know are my dentist and a couple kids I went to school with

I fuckin lol'd so hard

there is literally nothing wrong with being jewish.

>looking out for themselves

bankrupting nations, taking land that does not belong to them... yea, looking out for themselves...

not to mention the propaganda bullshit they spread across the world that Hitler killed 6million of them, just so the German people had to pay them back... sounds more to me like how the devil tread

>Or non-Christians to Christians

Nope. That's the one religion that teaches that all people should be respected. Hence its acquaintances with buddhism.

this nigger know wots up

Well I ain't 15 no more

And if it weren't them, who else would it be? You? Christian Whites, Scientologists, Muslims, etc? Then you'd just be upset at them.

And yeah, I know the Denial argument.
>Holohoax never happened.
>But it needs to happen again.

Stop looking for a reason to hate people, user.

>33
mason detected..

jews = demons

nothing about hate nigger

>teaches that all people should be respected
Yes, after centuries of practicing the complete opposite, both in and outside of Europe. Even today, you have Christians firebombing/shooting up abortion clinics and condemning others for shit like being gay or whatever because, you know,
>muh jezus
It's thanks to our secular, humanist laws that we don't have Sharia Law, Christian Edition.

People move on to Buddhism *from* Christianity. The two don't go together despite someone thinking they can pull off both just to be safe.

>denial argument

no faggot, just facts and truths ..

jews and freemasons walk hand in hand and is running the world... the very reason why hitler did not like the faggots as well.

>looking for a reason to hate people

maybe he wasn't hateful at first, and then leftists/jews/feminazis told him being a white heterosexual male makes you guilty of basically all the world's misery.

"religion" lmfao

Jews are a race. It's literally something you can test for genetically.

>demons
Give me a break...

Kind of like being told that being black or brown (for example) and heterosexual is also the cause of all the misery and disparity in the Western world, right?

There is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish

>leftists/jews/feminazis told him being a white heterosexual male makes you guilty of basically all the world's misery.
This is such a meme. It's just some retards having retard opinions that only effect you if you let them. Just ignore these people and dont be so fucking weak willed.

Male genital muilation at a young age when they cant choose whether they want to or not

Jews are no different than the Palestinian people. Genetic studies have proven this, although the Jews demanded it taken out of a major scientific journal. By taken out, I mean the journal was published but the pages were removed/torn out. Kikes are subhumans and should be purged.

>It's thanks to our secular, humanist laws that we don't have Sharia Law, Christian Edition.

And under what set of principles and values did humanism become possible, historically? That's right, christianity.

You're mixing what the religion teaches with what the people make of it. Harming others is condemned by christian texts univocally. Harming other is encouraged by islam and judaism under certain circumstances.

Leave the internet propaganda and read a book on philosophy of religion, or the New Testament for that matter, you'll see for yourself.

What buddhism and christianity have in common is peaceful universalism. Hence the interest for buddhism that began in the 19th century.

But islam isn't a race, honey. The problem isn't what you are, it's what you think. A simple distinction that many leftists pretend not to understand.

Do not forget the Sikh either. A religion if it can be called that, which is quite intriguing and based on knowledge and helping your fellow man. Also boss beards and daggers.

I sure don't care what they think, but when I was 12 I did. Propaganda can affect young and/or vulnerable ppl in many different ways.

Oh please. Christians go door to door, proselytizing and trying to convert anyone who will listen. If you don't convert, you're going straight to hell for all eternity.

True. People without always look for someone to blame.

What conspiracy-theory nutjob are you getting your info from? And no group of people, racially or religiously, is sub-human. I bet you go to church every Sunday.

every time i see what the leftist media forces on tv, IRL and internet i understand more why hitler did what he did. truly the cancer of west.

Agreed, but it's more recent historically (16th century if I remember correctly), and leans towards a philosophy of life rather than a purely metaphysical set of principles. Jainism is also kind of interesting in this vein.

came here for this, am not disappoint

>Implying Jews are leftist
Most Jews in the US are now officially registered Republicans. I live in LA. The desire for Trump is strong out here.
The only people who still want Hillary are stoner faggots and rich old Democrats

>Christians go door to door, proselytizing and trying to convert anyone who will listen. If you don't convert, you're going straight to hell for all eternity.

If you aren't scared of hell, you don't need to worry about them too much then I reckon.

No, the problem is what YOU BELIEVE people think. People are fine, but alarmists like you are screaming everyone is prejudiced.

>YOU BELIEVE people think

You can have a fairly objective vision of they believe if you look at what they do.

>People are fine, but alarmists like you are screaming everyone is prejudiced.

Sure, tell that to concert goers in Paris or gays in Orlando.

lol true. But unlike what the guy I replied to says, Christians do not respect people who aren't Christian. I worked at a Church as an accountant for a couple years. Heaven forbid you ever say anything that dare indicate you don't accept Jesus as lord and savior. If you don't? You're "blind" to them.

they're worse than muslims

see
Muslims are murderers. Only people worse are niggers.

I'm the guy you replied to.

> Christians do not respect people who aren't Christian

Many do. But bare in mind that christianity in America has its bases in puritanism. No wonder they were sent to America by the English, because puritans tend to be, well, pretty maniac to the point of idiocy. In that, they're pretty similar to (some) atheists, ironically.

Without control of news and entertainment, the kike race will die.

honypot thread

Alright, fair enough. I am American, and out here, the people who tend to hate (whether that's race, gender, religion, political, etc), all tend to be very, very religious Christians.

If you're in Europe, I have no idea what it's like over there.

disgusting. so glad I live on a jew free island

Yes, the Catholics really missed a trick on this one, they should just have said that diddling kids was part of their 'religion' like the Jews do and they would have been sorted. 30% of herpes infections in Israel are a consequence of this deviant behaviour.

They say they are gods chosen people
They don't trust you and will deal only within themselves (nepotism)

They call you you in and gentile which is equal to infidel in the Muslim religion...

If you are to follow word for word the Muslim Sunni religion and Judaism you can even see that Sunnis are by 10% better.

Reason I say that: at the start of Islam when Mohammed was still weak he use to preach about god and what not in a peaceful manner... however the Jews always ground upon people and never attacked in a direct manner they had malicious plans like stealing and assassinating or committing genocides in a secretivev manner

>Sunnis are by 10% better
Mudslime detected.
Get out of here, sandnigger. Sunnis aren't "10% better" than anything.

Possibly, or perhaps another explanation: Jews have been whining about being persecuted for years. Take for example Italians, or Irish or any other immigrants to the US, initially in the 18th century when they arrived they were treated as scum by the local population, but you don't hear their descendants still whining about it today. Another huge factor though is obviously the power of Christianity and the fact that the Jews were cast as the people who crucified Christ in the Christian mythology, so its easy for all the weak-minded Christians to bear a grudge against them for this imaginary crime.

I read you loud and clear.
You want people to think that you don't believe in God.

Not a Muslim and I despise them ... but I have interacted with both of them and seen their capabilities...

Also if I was a mudslime I wouldn't even compare the two since mussies despise juden...

I love jews. Especially tomato jews.

Well actually I don't believe in God, but I don't particularly care who does or doesn't know.

They're not that bad, I don't particularly have a problem with them. I've even fucked a couple in my time.

Sure, kid.

>Juden
Ok Franz, you want us to think you're German. Whatever.
>Their capabilities
I've never seen a Jew saw someone's head off, but let's check a rekt thread and see how many Mudslimes are murdering people because of beliefs.
>I have interacted with both
Oh have you? If you're in a country where "interacting with both" is a big deal, chances are you've only met a couple of either, tops. You're in no position to be judging anyone, dumbass

This

>Power of Christianity
this guy gets it

I'm indeed in Europe, in a protestant country, and I am myself protestant, albeit not very thoroughly.

To me, American christian conservatism doesn't sound like christianity at all. Bill Maher has a few good jokes about this. But I guess they have their good sides too. Living in a country that has no religion or that despises religion, like France, is quite horrifying in many ways. They despise themselves, it's painful to watch. Not saying it's because they hate religion, but there's a link between their history and their current interpretation of it.

>They're not that bad
You're either naive on the subject, or a liar.

I'm confused, you believe that I dont believe in God, or you believe that I dont care who does or doesn't know, you'll really have to be more specific.

>naive on the subject
Check out the expert!

Jews are cocksuckers who likes them? Im not a fuckin nazi but they should all die during holocaust.

Samefag detected. LRN2ENGLSH

>> Im not a fuckin nazi but they should all die during holocaust.
Mmm, I think that's kind of one the defining characteristics of a Nazi.

Can you atleast act like you're 18? Thanks.

That would, actually, make you a Nazi.
Also, Czech'd

>I've never seen a Jew saw someone's head off
Every major war is a result of their work.
Every economic collapse is a result of their work.
We've got sanctions throughout the world because of their work.
We've got the minds of our kids poisoned because of their work.
We've got disease, death, murder, distrust, debt, strife, and hatred because of their work...

>What do you think about Jews Sup Forums?
LOL...it's too easy

What disease? The bubonic plague? You're an idiot

You can't define nazism by the hate for and the killing of jews. It would be like defining gamers by their consumption of cheetos.

Not really. It was one of their defining things, actually.

There's literally nothing wrong with being Jewish.

They're people just like everyone else. Unfortunately they currently suffer a lot of bad press due to the anti-semitic propaganda of Israel. Israel is full of appalling racist criminal scum intent on ethnic cleansing and general crimes against humanity. They then slander all Jews by trying to claim their actions are somehow related to Judaism. I firmly believe that were it not for the cancer that is Israel anti-semitism would just be something you would only read about in history books.

Fucking kike scum all of them should be gassed until the last of them breaths the last, and we will take the road to a better civilization.

I just think how much i love H3H3. And the ice cream guy "thats a 10"

Who do you think lobbies to keep effective drugs off the market?
Who do you think runs the pharmaceutical industry to profit from disease?
Who do you think stifles the free market and keeps people sick?
You joke with me.

>every major war
Someone's been spending too much time on Sup Forums. I can only think of a couple of wars that even INVOLVED them, let alone may have been because of them.
>every economic collapse
Ever. Of course! I'm sure Chinese history corroborates with your theory.
>Minds of our kids
Good thing we don't show our kids ISIS videos. Might make them think Muslims are less than holy.
>Disease, death, murder...
Hate to break it to you, but everybody dies. You can blame the Jews for a lot of things, but that's reaching.

>hoyou.jpg

Like Martin Shkreli, right? I'm with you there.

Oh wait, he's not Jewish. He's a Christian Croation...