Girlfriend went on r/roastme thinking people would tell her that she is good looking and can't be roasted...

girlfriend went on r/roastme thinking people would tell her that she is good looking and can't be roasted. Bitch got hammered. She is very insecure and always needs attention. Now I'm being texted by her at work none stop. Only together 6 months and I think I'm done but scared she will go Psyco.

What should I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/RoastMe/comments/4sqfhs/guess_how_many_pictures_i_took_of_myself_before_i/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post nudes; psychos aren't worth it mang, just share what you got and bail.

dump her

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE NUDES

srsly what the fuck are you doing on here if youre not even willing to start a thread about your girl off with a nice rack

can you stfu already and provide more pics?

lmao she looks like the grinch

I sense some really nasty ugly tats.

Verify with nudes you must.

>completely assymetrical face, looks like she had a stroke a couple of years ago
>thin lips
>bad skin, make up aint fooling anyone
>puffy face, probably drug use and/or bad diet
>most likely disgusting tats
>huge eye bags, again make up aint fooling anyone
>black shirt and black (probably dyed) hair, most likely attention whore
>finger nails look busted
>that jewelery looks like shit
Here you have some more.
Also if you want some actual advice post her tits

I'd have that. Does she into anal?

no nudes only together six months

I think she does more drugs than I realized

I just went and checked. Shes still being roasted

She's hot, I'll have her

She looks kind of like Aubrey plaza

Not calling you a liar but do you have any proof this is in fact your gf?

make your answers the posts from the roastme thread.

>not posting link

reddit.com/r/RoastMe/comments/4sqfhs/guess_how_many_pictures_i_took_of_myself_before_i/

a lot of horny latinas of your city on changrlz.jimdo.com

She looks like a fucking psychopath
Also what drugs does she take?

Reading her post history, she's just an annoying weed culture cunt. Leave that bitch.

>"relax. shes a mod on /r/traps"
nice try op ya faggot

sorry I'm bartending right now, getting busy.

A ton of weed but I think she takes Xanax
(the long white pills)

She's a bartard too? Jesus. Leave before she gets barred out and starts stealing your shit.

Reassure her shes hot, but kinda keep insulting her and say shes a solid 7/10. When she gets mad tell here a 10/10 is like a victoria secret model and 7/10 is really really good. Tell her shes sooo good looking, like a solid 6.5 - 7/10 which is really good and most women are 5 or lower. She'll try harder.

Women love that sort of thing.

She looks like that chick from Orphan Black if it got cancelled and she wound up in a gutter on smack.

k this is what you do.

take advantage that she is weak now after having face reality, confort her and make she understand that you are not like those mean ass people in the inter webs, so now you have her on your palm, all you gotta do is take advantage as much as you can, do all the nasty things you always wanted to do and then when you get tired of her psycho ass gtfo. Like it has been said, psychos are not worth a real relationship

Ask her who did her bangs? Cupcake Jemma?

No she works at a dispensary

Fucking take some nudes...if you are her bf. This isn't kindergarten.

Second, she would have to be on alot of drugs to think she is attractive enough to be above criticism. He'll, even Megan fix has toe thumbs.

"The thing that depresses me is how much time she clearly put in to get ready for this picture.
She had to put on foundation, lipstick, eye-liner, eye-shadow, paint her eyebrows, paint her nails, put on goth jewelry, pick out a matching neckband and dress. Not to mention the amount of time she spent at some point getting inked at the tattoo shop. And on top of that, the likely 3+ hour process on deciding on a picture. Throw in another few hours intermittently through this entire process to drag her low self-esteem off the floor.
All for this glorious moment! The moment when complete strangers can take a shit on her on the internet.
Congrats, kiddo. You earned the right to have us shit on you.
So here it goes:
You're a 4 right now. But, if you took off all the shit you spent so much time putting on your body and face, maybe... MAYBE... you'd be a 6. Now, get out there and go do what you're best at: Being sloppy seconds for the drummer of the opening band at a Drowning Pool concert."
Reddit has it's moments, kek

I dont care about nudes. Post her texts. I wanna see her meltdown