Just found this in my brothers room, any idea what it is and what he's doing?

just found this in my brothers room, any idea what it is and what he's doing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3KHRxe9LAiU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Something to do with Wax? It's weed not anything serious, least that's what it looks like.

I think he makes canabis oil

Making wax or some kind of hash oil, thats a pressure chamber to pull butane out 8f it

he's purging the solvent (likely butane) from the oil he's produced. decent rigged setup like everybody else had in 2010 lol let it be you read the sign

Its a bomb. Your brother converted to Islam and joined ISIS.

Call the FBI and leave a tip. Dont worry they wont expose you.

Protect your family, the public and yourself user.

Making dab

Expect a disaster.

I hope to fuck he's got ventilation going. It looks like he knows what he's doing though

Shit, dude, he's making liquid nitrogen.
Better not be on his bad side.

Terrible troll is terrible

Making cannabis oil.

Also, tell your brother to clean the fuck up, that room is disgusting.

What he's doing is minding his own business like you should be

>do not touch sign
Kek

could be drugs. call the police.

this

quit being a faggot and go tell him you were snooping in his room and want to try some of his home made heroin

i only went in his room to find a mini-usb cable and then found this shit

checked and hey kid, listen, nobody cares that you were looking for a dragon dildo. fact is you need to tell him you saw his setup and want him to cook you a rig

making a waxy substance from his jizz

bho extraction, a wrapper labeled "cannabis" on the floor, is this something you are doing and pretending you found it? if so you are dumb as fuck... butane vapors expand to fill the room and fall to the floor any static electricity or an electric arc could cause a fire

if this really is your brothers set up its illegal to do this without a permit from the county to manufacture, you need to unplug everything electrical and set his shit outside where it wont explode, if you dont like him much you could call the dea to come collect his illegal setup

thats a bho vac purge, not dangerous if attended, hes got heat going to it from electric current tho, the whole thing could explode

that doesnt look like a safe working lab, as you said its his room and unattended

watch what non lab users usually end up doing at some point making this

youtube.com/watch?v=3KHRxe9LAiU

not a lab, about to fall off the table, unattended with a do not touch sign

could fall over and bursts into flames easily

also not working for a company and without a permit to manufacture, even if he did seeing this unattended bomb indoors would revoke it

blowing up your house making something you can buy isnt your own business anymore, if i blow up your house is it none of your business?

so yea i can cause harm to you and you shouldnt try to stop me because its none of your business right, you should just die and not bother me?