What is he thinking now?

What is he thinking now?

A BITCH NIGGA

"shieeeeeetttt mannn, I'm gettin too old fo this shit"

PORTUGAL CARALHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I GO HARD IN THE MOTHERFUCKING BENCH

"shieeeeeetttt mannn, I'm gettin too black fo this shit"

he knows hes finally rich

A FRENCH NIGGA THAT'S THAT SHIT I DON'T LIKE

EURO XHAMPIOOON DATS DAT SHIT I DOOO LIKEEE

THESE BITCHES LOVE SOSA

"How old am I again?"

Ooga booga where dat trophy at???

Fuckers in school telling me, always in the barber shop Chief Keef ain’t bout this, Chief Keef ain’t bout that My boy a BD on fucking Lamron and them He, he they say that nigga don’t be putting in no work SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y’all niggas ain’t know shit All ya motherfuckers talk about Chief Keef ain’t no hitta Chief Keef ain’t this Chief Keef a fake SHUT THE FUCK UP Y’all don’t live with that nigga Y’all know that nigga got caught with a ratchet Shootin’ at the police and shit Nigga been on probation since fuckin, I don’t know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin’ playin’ him like that Them niggas savages out there If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Chief Keef I’m fucking beating they ass! I’m not fucking playing no more You know those niggas role with Lil’ Reese and them.

>Fuck that bitch then I'm dipping, yeah I'm really pimping
I'ma Kobe Bryant, you's a Scottie Pippen

what did renato mean by this?

Why aren't you celebrating at the streets? Come on man, leave this fucking autistic hugbox for a minute

Fuckers in school telling me, always in the barber shop Ronaldo ain’t bout this, Ronaldo ain’t bout that My boy a BD on fucking Lamron and them He, he they say that nigga don’t be putting in no work SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y'all niggas ain’t know shit All ya motherfuckers talk about ronaldo aine’t no hitta ronaldo ain’t this ronaldo a fake SHUT THE FUCK UP Y'all don’t live with that nigga Y'all know that nigga got caught with a ratchet Shootin' at the police and shit Nigga been on probation since fuckin, I don’t know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' him like that Them niggas savages out there If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Ronaldo I’m fucking beating they ass! I’m not fucking playing no more You know those niggas role with Lil' Reese and them

DAMN I HATE BEIN SOBER
IM A SMOKA
EDER A DRINKA
RONALDO ON MOLLY WADA

This desu, go outside and celebrate you neet faggots

SHOOT FIRST ASK QUESTIONS LAST

BOW BOW BOW

I GO HARD IN THE MOTHAFUCKING PAINT NIGGA

BITCH WE GBE FUCK WHO DON'T LIKE

Buck buck for a nigga think its macaroni time

Young chop on the beat!

THIS NIGGA LEX LUTHOR FLOCKA

[young chop on the beat]

How does it feel to have an LBGT flag?

SHOUTOUT TO EDER
MAN THAT NIGGA NICE

THESE BITCHES LOVE SANCHES

I KNOW HOW A REAL NIGGA PLAY CAUSE I FEEL THAT, AND I FEEL RENATO!

I need to not let pressure of big games affect my game

*checks for nearest KFC*

FRENCH PANSIES DAS DAT SHIT I DONT LIKE

I DON'T LIKE

I DON'T LIKE

FRENCH CRYBABIES DAS DAT SHIT I DON'T LIKE

FUCKERS IN SCHOOL ALWAYS TELLING ME

SEE EDER THAT'S MY MOTHERFUCKING NIGGA

Portuguese women already lining up in the airport to receive his blessed african semen and have a baby with him

"gonna fuck loads of white portuguese hunnies when I get back home sheeeiiit"

Welcome to Bayern Munich

Those showers with Kingsley Coman will be extra tense now

I'm celebrating with my family desu

GOTTA GET ME SOME OF THAT WHITE FRENCH PUSSY

HOW OLD THE FUQ AM I !!!!!

gona fuk me sum white wimenz ooga booga

how much pussy will he get?

>WHITE FRENCH
?